IQ/Civilisation accomplishment and the Mayan/Aztecs

The link between group average IQ and a civilisation's accomplishments is pretty significant. But I'm having a hard to gelling this with the Mayans and Aztecs.

The Central Americans of today are ~80 IQ give-or-take. Some of this could be due to Black admixture, but since the peak of Mayan and Aztec civilisation they both have also had considerable European admixture as well.

Why do they appear to have got dumber, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyEB7Ao-0FY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait... stacking rocks, but failure to invent the wheel and living in a stone age society is indicative of a high intelligence since when?

Come on, don't pretend it is simply stacking rocks.

yeah if you look at mesopotamian, egyptian and indian civilization it basically debunks the iq argument

the only people groups that accomplished nothing were from sub saharan africa, and even they had some cities

Egyptians were probably West Asians who migrated about 15,000 years ago though. Most of their evolution happened in cold winter climates. Northern Indians outside of India also do really well. The actual ethnicity of Mesopotamians I don't think is well-known.

It is mainly the Mayans and Aztecs I'm confused about

There is a chance the pyramids were built before the Younger Dryas impact, which would mean that the Mayans didn't build them.

Egypt had and still has a very diverse population
there are many copper tone egyptians in their paintings

The Sumerians had some great achievements but were then overrun by Afroasiatic Semites who took over. After that, their society became very traditionalist and did not innovate anymore. The only achievement of these later Mesopotamian cultures were writing down law texts in stone and constant warfare between city-states. Btw nobody has a clue right now who the Sumerians actually were on a genetic level. Makes you think...

>mesopotamian
ancient mesopotaminas: white

>egyptian
ancient egyptians: white

>indian
ancient indians: white

All the civilized ones who lived in urban communities died out.
As it turns out, living in dense urban environments isn't great when you have an extremely lethal disease running through your population.

no evidence of any of this
all artwork points in the other direction
white supremacist propaganda

He is trolling lel.

Very much this. Certainly possible

WE

Where those temples are are also hidden pathways into the inner Earth. The people who were rescued by the inner ant people anunaki, are still living within it. What you see today are not the high IQ tribes, but the low IQ tribes that the inner Earth people purposely did not take with them because they were deemed unfit for it due to their savage, bloodthirsty nature and worship of the darkness.
Death cults and death worshipers were left on the surface. They do not receive Paradise.

Pyramid where blood sacrifice was done.
Las Vegas killings in front of black pyramid also owned by Mandalay. a Harvest. Done on a ancient muslim bloodletting day. so sleepy.

White ruling class
Died of disease after contact with europeans

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING N SHIT

The Mayans and Aztecs did not build the pyramids, the hyper enlightened pre-Younger-Dryas civilisation built them.

The Incas n sheeit just inherited them and claimed them as their own.

Early Spanish conquerors wrote that the locals told them they did not know who built their 'temples'.

> They failed to discover the wheel
> The Aztecs and Maya measure the diameter of the planets
>Stone Age
Keep trying

There has been a massive "boiling off" effect over the centuries in which the smartest/most successful natives interbred with the Spaniard colonists and became a new race. The people nowadays who are 100% native tend to be a few notches below the standards of their ancestors.

Pictured is a pyramid in the Canary Islands.
In the next post, I'll post an ocean current map.
Draw your own conclusions.

Currents carried the Guanches to Mesoamerica.

There is a theory that the short, stocky Amerindians you see were a lower slave-labor caste, and that the more intelligent ones were either wiped out or assimilated into Iberian bloodlines. Also, I am a race realist, but science has not identified a single genetic mutation between the different human haplogroups that is connected to intelligence; all of the genetic mutations relate to phenotype and disease resiliency. Can someone redpill me on this?

based LARPer

Well, not directly intelligence but behaviour. Pic related.

Also effects of dopamine receptor gene DRD4 variants on humans (especially DRD4-7R in contrast to -4R, also compare in Asians -5R and -2R)

Oh and google DUF1220 domain copy number effects on human intelligence.

>Why do they appear to have got dumber, Sup Forums?
They haven't become dumber at all. A hybrid culture fuelled by the wants and needs of the mostly-European Mestizo castes has supplanted what went before. They're hardly going to regress to a state of sacrifice and thunder gods, are they. Well, not until the Americans discover oil fields and unleash hell.

never try to speak of genetics ever again.

Is that what is often referred to as the "Warrior gene"? IIRC, even though it is much more prevalent among the African American population, it is still affects ~1% of them, or something in that neck of the woods.

one golden head with blue eyes but also non Caucasian features
>PROOF OF WHITE RULING CLASS

>LARPer
k

'Warrior gene' may be the wrong terminology. It mostly negatively affects impulse control. 2R has a prevalence of about 5,5% in African Americans if I remember correctly. However, there are other 'shortened' variants of MAOA like 3R which have similar effects, dunno the prevalence of those though.

Also, lack of DRD4-7R may be a whole other issue. The 7R variant stems from Neanderthals most likely (it suddenly appeared with the first Out-of-Africa migration and the complex rearrangement required to produce it from Homo sapiens baseline in such a short time is highly unlikely). One study had shown that the DRD4-7R variant 'protects' from negative peer influence in teens concerning violence and criminal behaviour.

The same people that built that, made this

pic related

wtf I believe in inner earth now

>The link between group average IQ and a civilization's accomplishments is pretty significant
>reference needed
>black admixture
>reference needed
>why have central americans gotten dumber
>reference needed
Parsley, ____ , Rosemary, and Thyme

it's probably easier and takes less time for a race's iq to decrease than it does for it to increase.

We may not know who build that shit, but it damn sure was not those brown goblins that infested them. Those little shits probably ate the builders.

simple: "When the spanish arrived in those countries they asked who contructed the pyramids, they answered: We don't know, it was already here when we arrived."

Fuck I forgot about you guys, how are things going there anyway? Always wanted to visit, is there a lot of diversity there?

I think scientists can know the age of these monuments no?

it was.

what's the difference between chinese architects and the aztecs? distance from society. they degenerated. it's so simple. you see it with our culture now.

the 10 lost tribes of israel are asian. that's the identity of the aztec.

this is true

fuck off, mayans and aztecs are a bunch of retarded subhuman shitskins, I seriously doubt all that bullshit attributed to them. Its well known that vikings once roamed America, they probably felt sorry for the stupid mongrels and help them to become civilized.

Which group was the one that literally practiced dysgenics again? I remember they would regularly sacrifice the best people they had to the gods to appease them, might explain why they are so pathetic today. Although it does seem weird that a culture like that would create advanced architecture at all.

the Spanish killed royals and city-dwellers preferentially.

I've heard something about extremely poor nutrition being a factor.
Also maybe blending with Iberians.

IQ is a normed thing. I still dont know how so many of you guys ignore that. If the old american cultures ‚would‘ have IQ tests they would be normed so the standart would be exact 100.
For further questions investigate it a bit more by yourself. Every culture has each a dofferent IQ Test for a lot lf reasons. EG europeans would suck at asian IQ tests and the other way around.

hAVE YOU EVER GASSED A WHOLE JEWISH FAMILY TO DEATH THROUGH THEIR AIR-CON SYSTEM USING CO GAS? \TOO EASY!!!

Wtf are you talking about? IQ are take cultural bias into account, they literally just test for pattern recognition and abstract thinking. There are zero questions asked.

This is the type of shit you see on modern IQ tests. A monkey could do this to some degree.

Few diversity, only darker than black zulu as myself. You're welcome anytime burger-kun but we don't speak much english here, it's french or nothing.
No, they can determine the age of the stones. The stone was create in that volcano 300 000 years before but it doesn't say when it was sculpted. Nobody knows. Theories says it was before the déluge (-15 000years or more) but really we don't know.

Trying: Answer is D?

Didn't the Spanish arrive after many of these civs died out? So how are the spanish going to ask them who built them?

That's what I guessed too, probably the right answer lol. So you guys got any weird ancient temples there too?

Nan it was only savages. They got exterminated. We have nice fortification used against the portuguese 200 year ago but much like every other american there is no real culture before colonisation that we have.

hey Sup Forums watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=RyEB7Ao-0FY

The pyramids were made before the "natives" arrived. And King Tut had western Euro DNA. Anyone claiming otherwise is a nigger or niggerlover

>They got exterminated
Very nice, trust me you don't want to have to deal with a hostile group sharing a space. I believe it though the "natives" we had were basically just genocidal stone age animals who killed anything they could. The shit America says about the natives is literally all bullshit. Never even discovered the wheel lol.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA
le gafa fait le menage prevener la france

>We may not know who build that shit, but it damn sure was not those brown goblins that infested them. Those little shits probably ate the builders.
This

Natives had a rough time with technology because they was cut off from the world, Its not like Europeans invented the wheel by themselves either.

D

Yes, each quadrant has its own pattern

Don't be so nice. This place is full of blacks like me since we're from the (((nigger trade))) oy vey and a lot of people from Maghreb, India, China mix up in too.
The politics is 100% lesftist "tolérant" franc-maçons and ultra sionist shit. It's rotten to the core. If I one day become the emperor of this mess I'll have more than 6 million to exterminate.
No. They was dumb. Those who was smart fought, they lose, too bad for them but most was just dumb inferior races.

>they was just dumb

Probably had to do with them being cut off from the world for 10k years

Europeans did bad ass things dont get me wrong, but a lot of the foundation for it came from the middle east and all of this stuff was invented well after natives left.

They had a "tough time" because they are low IQ stone age savages. Even if they weren't around others they could have improved what they had to begin with except they literally invented nothing meaningful for thousands of years!

But again, Europeans/asians and the ME had contact with each other and advancements grew with the help of all of them civilizations. Europeans did not invent the wheel either, It was imported from older cities in the ME. Greeks invented the wheelbarrow though.

Stop posting this video of a shitskin.
Mud people have nothing to offer us.

Ugh sounds awful, least your woke to the JQ that's better than literally 99% of blacks. If you do become the God kang of Guadeloupe please exterminate the Haitians please, they cause so much trouble were I live and I want their fucking home to be turned into glass.

Wrong. Whites invented iq tests yet Asians are the best at it. Liberalism btfo.

that must have looked great back then

We wuz tek

Honestly I don't believe that Europeans didn't discover the wheel flat out, I don't care what you say. But even then like I said they didn't have anything, they were inferior and your cucking changes nothing about that. They had zero potential for development, the idea they could be equal is bullshit. Even today they are just a bunch of scattered drunks who rape their own family and are only alive because of white gibs.

We WUZ NIGGA

Also, for the other guy: The wheel isn't as important as a technology than you think
cut off from the world? Are you kidding me? Look at the superficy of america. It's huge! Even the savages on island aren't that far, they had boat. They just didn't invent much beside medecine and agriculture. Lot of space to create, lot of civilisations. Inferior for most (some where okay but against gunpowder...)
Fun fact: they ironically got killed by disease.
To be fair we're bastard half-french half-slave from whereever. So not your usual black.
>haitian
If there is one thing that exist here it's the hate of those satanic vaudou priests. Everyone hate them. Funnily the genocide of those "people" will be the easiest thing to make the folk accept.

This. More of the earth's water was ice meaning lower sea levels. There is plenty of evidence of global travel and similarities in construction of South American and "Egyptian" sites.

The ten lost tribes are white and Christian you Mormon

Literally every civilization in the old known world was helped built on something else, natives didnt have that you low iq faggot also as I pointed out , the we wuzing in this thread is nigger tier

Also the Mayans did have the wheel but it was used for making pots, just like the original wheel in the old world started.

Whatever you are can't be worse than an American black, NOBODY likes them anywhere. Yeah the French did nothing wrong except not fucking killing those savages before they had their revolt.

>natives didn't have that you low iq faggot also as I pointed out
Gonna need some concrete evidence of that there bud, they were stone age brutes who genocided each other for no reason and only worked together once white people showed up. They had NOTHING here to show for it, and we kicked there asses so bad they don't even exist anymore lol. Talking about we wuzing but your peddling we wuz equalz n shieet. kek.

Can't really judge them but I'm very found of M.Ali and Luther king. Guess not of them are like this but still.
>that day I could here the leftist pissing themselves because trump nominated B.Carson
It was great too. Once again, can't judge them all.

Its not stacking rocks, its stacking rocks that are about 30 tons each. Stone henge is considered a world marvel so this is about 40 times that

But all three of those civilizations are j2 semetic/e1b13, which is iranian/ jewish/ lebanese, who cluster as "white". The only outlier are the mayans who only had an iq of 80 yet were able to build these structures.

THIS !!!!

1) Mesopotamia
Whites came out of the middle east, it's our origin. The Sumerian Civilization depicted themselves with Caucasian facial features and blue eyes, go look at their own statues.

2) Ancient Egyptians
The Ancient Egyptian ruling class was White , Whites have been ruling Egypt for a very long time.
From the First Egyptian Dynasties, to Greek Rule, to Roman Rule, and finally Mameluk rule.

3)India
The Aryan Invasion Theory has been confirmed.

nonwhites can never build advanced civilizations.

Even the Aztecs, Mayans, Incas talk about a race of tall, fair-haired and fair-skinned Gods who taught them everything they know.
When Cortez walked into the Aztec Empire the Aztecs saw him as the return of the White Gods that taught them everything they know.

Afro asiatic is such a meme. The people who created these ancient civilizations were just j2 haplogroup people who are white presenting jews/ iranians.

Aryan does not mean white. Aryan means great, and the aryan invasion wqs just iranians invading india, not pale europeans lol.

>Martin Luther king
Oh shit are you not red pilled on this fucking nigger? He's a total fucking fraud dude. He was just a communist who was literally propped up by Jews to try and get blacks to integrate into white spaces to fuck up the country. Look up some documentaries about it on YouTube. I do like the other to though.

surviving indians weren't selected for intelligence -in fact most intelligent indians succumbed to the same fate of the vulgar masses in charge of menial jobs in their societies: forced work and premature death

the shit these mother fuckers knew and the knowledge we lost because of conquest is significant. Several people are working on unlocking the knowledge that they possessed. Very exciting stuff

The Maya did nitroglycerine & stuff. To correct myself I just said that most of them was primitive but there was civilisations here.

the shit these mother fuckers knew and the knowledge we lost because of conquest is significant. Several people are working on unlocking the knowledge that they possessed. Very exciting stuff

The holohoax is equivalent to the false history we have of all those magnificent cultures that became extinct and whose knowledge is only accessible to the vatican and the masons

Oh I was talking About American Natives, got no ideas about the groups your talking about.

Aryan as in Aries the god of war. The white man is and was the master of warfare throughout the ages.

civilizations, understanding of celestial bodies and their patterns, medicine, how to use their environment before tech...

fuck man.....the knowledge we have lost to the elite, once available to all

Native of all america, south, north mexico, the caribean ect.

how can you see that which you can't see

unless you try to take Afghanistan AHAHAHAH