FRANCE YES!

Three teens (One blond BBC lover, her mulatto half-sister and the black boy friend) attacked in the street an old white man and knocked him while he laid on the gound.
They shared the video on the internet since they were proud of it.

twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/943541059581370369/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NOjPs
archive.is/7VB6Z
archive.is/imedV
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/po-zivot-opasne-ozljede-svedanin-pretucen-i-tesko-ozlijeden-na-hvaru-napadnut-sam-kad-sam-krenuo-prema-apartmanu/6428020/
twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/943541059581370369/video/1
dnevnik.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/dvojica-razbojnika-upali-u-kucu-starice-91-prijetili-joj-nozem-pretukli-je-i-uzeli-300-kuna---494919.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198003/France-bans-oil-gas-production-2040.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LWZ8hBWNHKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great, diversity is the future

God bless those kids. We need more liberals assaulting innocent old people. I mean, this is great propaganda

Brave teenagers stand up to racist old grandpa

I can only hope the bonde gets black bred well and in 9 months our destruction of the beta white race begins. White women instinctually want a mocha colored African warrior as their child.

Hahaha this, the opposing side is pumping out solid gold propaganda for us

The left is our propoganda.

hahaha fuckin let it all burn, old fucks brought this upon themselves

How many baguettes will their fine be?

Did your Mother have any children who lived?

makes me fucking sick.

that baby boomer cuck voted for this! he made he's bed now he has to fucking lie in it!

3 kebab

just youths being youths. most of you here would praise it if they attacked a black grandpa.

wtf i have a new sexual fantasy now

this, give the boomers no quarter

Na hes been pol since 08'

Just continued fapping and never took up MMA like he said he would

who are you going to try to get to your side? the niggers? they will look and laugh and be like YA FUCK HIM UP. Just watch

I wish they would assault my dick

You might think that those poor kids are opressed and suffer from poverty?
Nope, perfectly normal life.

archive.is/NOjPs

archive.is/7VB6Z

archive.is/imedV

man why couldnt those 2 chicks kidnap me and rape me :^S

>flag
not white enough

whiter than your corpse, loser

>Not white enough
Bismark said Spain was the greatest nation and Hitler said they were heros for what they did in krasni Bor.
Go larp another thread Ahmed

Is the bitch on the right trying to pose to be the cover of the next goldeneye game?

Sadly I know a lot of French "girls" like that, typical whore fatherless with a nigger or a shitskin on the role of leader

White person who keeps black people as company has no shame or principles like a nigger.
>le faceberg think face of normalfaggotry

Now their families are bullied :DDDD

Daily reminder white women are scum and traitors, and NOT our allies.

It's blond but it doesn't look white...

kek, but
>what is a side-on angle?

No one would, semi-roach.

>youths been youths
Do teens beat down random elderly in Bosnia? Wouldnt suprise me

Blondes are the trashiest of white sluts.

Get an Asian wife or get cucked tbqh family.

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people

>promoting racemixing

I just had to post to thank you for some nostalgia. How fucking old is that Goldeneye mouth meme? I have it saved in my Sup Forums folder still, lost in a sea of decade old memes

>comparing asians to other races like niggers
You must have had that drop of nigger to be so stupid, lad. There's racemixing, and then there's finding a wife worthy of your seed. This is the latter.

i dunno white women have descended about 2-3 tiers below asian women in terms of "whiteness" so like whatever man

Well, yes, my burger friend.

That's the idea.

it's only great propaganda if we spread it
MSM has swept thousands of occurrences like this under the rug

Relax, mes amis. Karma's going to be paid back in spades to both of those bitches when they inevitably get either (a)the shit beaten out of them or (b)thrown out a fucking window by their ebony loverboy and his gorilla homies for the lulz. Ever watch youtube?Liveleak?Sup Forums? Its a fucking cast-iron guarantee. Your heart rates will thank me.

>this doesn't happen in Croatia
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/po-zivot-opasne-ozljede-svedanin-pretucen-i-tesko-ozlijeden-na-hvaru-napadnut-sam-kad-sam-krenuo-prema-apartmanu/6428020/

you know blond hair is not natural color of sandnigger right?

right?

>Hvar
>27 year old swedish tourist
>hours after midnight
Thats just a drunk fight you retard,how is it comparable with teenage girls beating down random elderly

>tfw flight leaves for Fr*nce tomorrow

carrying my knife with my at all times. last time I even got into a museum with it after discussing with security. I'm not taking chances - plus your law enforcement is a joke

>twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/943541059581370369/video/1
Does anybody Know the percentage of blacks in France?

I would say they make up 20-30% of population

Seems like these kids just need to go live in Congo for awhile to really solidify their egos. How long does /pol reckon they would last, including the nigger.

Fuck this made me hard, white woman beating on gramps with her black boyfriend. It basically sums up western civilization in 1 video.

>dnevnik.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/dvojica-razbojnika-upali-u-kucu-starice-91-prijetili-joj-nozem-pretukli-je-i-uzeli-300-kuna---494919.html

>16&18 y.o. brothers
>beat up a 91 grandma
there's plenty more where this came from. as I said, youths being youths - if it was a black grandpa they beat up they'd be praised here.

Why would you ever go to France?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198003/France-bans-oil-gas-production-2040.html

m'ladys family for christmas. lucky they're in the countryside

>three women attacking an old man
Sounds like something out of Florida desu

>Invasion
>Heroic

Heroic is defending hour country, not being a fucking xuck for some spergs world domination nation plans

Off yourself naziaboo

Regarding the topic

This is a prime example of the social implications of race mixing.
Whites turning into violent , primitive mongrels, the ones they've been a cocksleeve for (or from as in the mongrel sister)

I didnt say it doesnt happen dumbass,but saying its a normal thing for youth to do is fucked up,maybe in Bosnistan it is.

And yes,any black in europe deserves to get beat no matter its age

As things should be, but worse they should be lynched, it's a long lost European tradition which instills good values.

>carrying a knife

same here

no lol, maybe 5% but they're concentrated in and around Paris

but you should incorporate that with 10/15% muslims

sorry frog, I admire the military patrols through train stations, but when you're on your own, you're on your own

and I'm not claiming it was an isolated incident. this shit happens all the time in France, in Croatia, in Bosnia, in USA, etc.

I don't want to spoonfeed you anymore since a cursory search will reveal dozens of news articles about young hotshots doing stupid shit all the while thinking they're kewl af. Please refrain from further replying to my posts as you have thoroughly lost this argument.

If their sports scene is an reflection more like 80%

>I would say they make up 20-30% of population

Lol

More like 5 or 6 % of the population but they are all living in Paris

Blue division wassn't there for serving no one but to defeat comunism and get revenge of stalin for the civil war you stupid commie.

This is Europe.

Will never happen.

In fact, theyll probably be rewarded for it.

Jesus we really need Arbeitslager and gulags back ...

Its still not an acceptable youth activity,fuck off

Don't know ? White don't beat people, they also never drink alcohol or take drugs

Russia having the highest level of violent agressions in Europe ? Moscow the most violent capital in Europe ? Probably fake news !

it's not fot the allah-akbar that I have one

>He in all seriously believes in the "defeat communism" meme propped up by the most aggressive, yet primitive propaganda machine in history

Spot the brainlet

Kys Moorfaggot

Nothing to do with nonwhite subhumans whatsover lmao

The russians hooligans who came in France weren't muslims

It reminds me the vitirans meme.

Someone should have shot them in self-defense.

with all due respect, it is impossible.

Newly I saw a random group of french tourists. They were about 25-30 persons and about 7-8 of them were blacks.

So this is very indicative.

>dating a person of another race is not racemixing

45.000 rusians subhumans with tanks couldn't defeat 5.000 spaniards.
You're literal garbage.

The children of Afrika are demonstrating Black pride on European sportsfield and the glory of france.

France is the First nigger state on European soil.

>I saw a group of people
>so all the france is like this group

I live in the biggest city in the south and black are rare here

Majority of blacks in France are living in two departments

I find it quite cruel to harm an old man anyway. I hope Britain is more civilised than France.

Spanish are subhuman compared to Russian.

Yeah, but one things is Bosnia and Croatia the other is France who is supposedly a First world country.

And even than Croatia has far less crime per capita than France although it is economically poorer.

1 shawarma, 1 döner kebab and last but not least a durum.

Why are you talking about Britain or France ?

Even your white are acting more violent than the most violent somalis in Sweden

Go suck a nigger's dick leaf. This is suposed to be a +18 web.

I'm not really certain videos of us getting beat up is good propaganda. I think this would be much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWZ8hBWNHKs

Because I like Britain.

B-but you yurofags told me that only America had mutts.

What is your opinion on french role in WW2? Do you consider it to won it or lost it?

White parents don't care about sport because sport here it's not like in USA

We don't praise them like gods

What role? Germany invaded them in 2 weeks, absolutly pathetic

Oh, wow, Spanish shit knows about history a little bit. Go suck my dick! And Mohammad’s one too somewhere in Cadiz.

Russian guy

not indicative, recently I travel around France and I don't see much negroe's and I live in Paris

You know, there're some lines which even our most violent people won't cross. As I've said, to harm an old man is a sort of cruel.

By far the minority of Russian crime data which is dominated by Caucasus apes (both domestic and foreign), Tuvans and Central Asians. And who cares about muslims? It’s nonwhites that are cancer

Violent natural born hoolies are fine. Working class is working class you sheltered pussy

I don't know any southerner French under 40 who looks white. If you're from Marseilles or Nice, you're part mystery meat with some Italian, shitskin or nigger blood. That's why your black compass is fucked, if you had your DNA tested you'd come out as 10%+ north african.

France capitualated in 1940 which made it on losing side.

And de Gaulle/Free France movement was a American puppet who after the "Liberation" of France created an American vassal state.

Considering the current state of France I bet most frenchies would fight for Vichy if they knew what was coming to them.

No of course, you have rules, everyone know that

> I don't see much negroe's and I live in Paris
Kek you are delusional.
But don't worry the next generation is 75% african around Paris so in 20 years you'll see.

¿Cómo aprendiste el inglés, español de mierda? No me puedo creer. Aquí hay un “español” que está “defendiendo” su país. Ajajajaja. Nunca vi los tíos como tú en realidad. Porque? Puede ser porque están todos a sus casas definiendo el pais por la parte de sofá

I'm catalan you fuckin garbage, rusia was always shit and always will be. The only good u have is that you're the biggest country, but u're so useless in combat that there can't be any good use of rusian men.