Raildex

This is going to be a containment thread for you delusional faggots. Anything goes. No Stiyl allowed.

Index 3 happens this year!

Misaki a best. A BEST.

You can fuck right off

Do you wish for a new season?

It was supposed to be a Touma and Kamisato thread.

This is going through my brain if Index III isn't announced next month.

Mikoto a best.

Misaki a cumdumpster whore

>all these attempts
Embarrassing.

RIP user. Livestream it or something.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain

Leave the illusion breaking to me

Enshuu confirmed to take out Aleister.

You should wait until page 10 next time.

>The doom is Kakine coming back to take revenge on Othinus
Search your heart you know it to be true after last thread

I think with threads like these, protocol goes out the window.

>3131
Kuriba deserves all the hugs in the world

Who is blonde girl?

This makes sense but wouldnt Kakine be easy for Touma to take out? Unless Touma gets knocked unconscious or something

Raildex is lawless now, it's not even the right thread. Oh well, I'm fine with Birdway though.

I just hope Index III really happens.
I don't what I will do with all this hype otherwise.

How secondary are you?

I never really got the whole 'thought process' thing that Kamachi used for both Enshuu and for the dark may experiment.
Does that just mean that they just stuffed Saiai with Accel's personality? Then how come she doesn't really act like him?

The imouto that takes second place, I'll be taking first though

Endless stream of miniature dark matter particles fucking up touma like the pope's spell in nt10

She's best girl.

Misaki the best

For Saiai it's revolving around the fact that personal realities and calculations are what esper powers are derived from.

Enshuu is literally just copy catting with thought patterns to emulate their movements and style.

Misaki a shit.

Birdshit a poop

Wasn't it cancelled or a failure batch withe her?
Also I don't remember the details but wasn't it just to force quick development of her nitrogen shield since it is a similar ability?

Mormons or Native Americans when?

Misaka a best.

Trips and Railgun 3 comes before Index 3

Touma's Imouto

THK is alive and well.

Nice boogeyman user

GUTS will make S3 happen.

I thought you had died.

How can anyone compete?

Is it even reasonable to start reading this shit?

Mobileposter x Stiyl best OTP

>boogeyman
You're the only person who still tries to convince people this.

Why do the shitposters this decade always call themselves "boogermen"? The foolz brigade did the same thing, and there were even a few lone shitposters before them that did it.

So what the fuck is Kuribot's endgame?

Boogeyman is like one of the most used words in this board

Misaki will make Railgun 3 happen

I want to mating_press Misaki!

Hardly, but that's not the point with what you're trying to imply. You seldom posts in Raildex, but now you're back being vocal as hell and autistic for Misaki spamming best this and that day in and out like you always do.

Nice try, but I'm always here. This time it's Misaki's turn to be posted

By the way is Puzzdex dead?

This thread is for imoutos

Yeah, it's gonna take a while to catch up though.

Don't they have another mobage?

>Anything goes.

Are the LN's good?

No.

ehh their ok

Yes.

Who's the blond girl with the remote? Don't remember her

Do it for Biribiri.

things change

Looks like the Index mango is finally being translated again, Ch. 76 is on Batoto

What are you expecting?

I'll tell you if you tell me who has the best smell.

Like the anime, it has good arcs and bad arcs. But it's an interesting ride

Seldom != always. You only became very active since the start of the chain non-stop threads we have. You weren't noisy and annoying then, but you've been for the past couple of days with your mindless obnoxious shilling and defensive clockwork at Misaki a shit posts.

You've refined the same cancerous and autistic behavior you used in battle harem threads that you stuck to more than Raildex in the past here and brought it back here.

I could go on and play the usual game with you, listing all your favorite girls and making you admit, and so forth, but it won't make you budge or not be in denial even with that. Just stay classy, THK.

Theaccelerator posted it 2 threads ago

What does Othinus smell like?

Shit

Chocolate

What are you trying to accomplish exactly? You won't make me stop posting and you're only derailing the thread with your boogeyman hunt. Fuck off already.

Touma only needs imoutos like Enshuu and Birdway, then his life will be safe and complete

A powerful otherwordly drug that turned Touma into an addict.

>he said it again

>phoneposting
Yes, we know you are cancer and there's nothing we can do to stop you from being cancer, THK. Don't get riled up just because you get called out.

>i'll just keep calling him THK and derailing the thread, I'm not cancer at all I swear

Poor idiots

>him
Keep derailing by denying it.

You brought up the off topic meta shitposting. You are cancer.

All of you are cancer

>brought up the off topic meta shitposting
This entire thread is off topic meta shitposting

And you're the one who drags it on and derails more by being unnecessarily defensive. Other spammers and shitposters don't care if they are called out, but you do and that's one of the most obvious indicators to your behavior.

The most apt comparison is Jojo, in the sense that you'll never get the same thing twice. The author is always trying something new and switching things up. This of course, is not for everyone.

With it being structured like that, there's bound to people who like one thing and don't like another, but other people may like that thing that the original person didn't like. For the most part the writing is above most other LNs, or even manga if you consider that accomplishment.

As long as you like action, a decent plot and crazy likable characters try it. If you're looking for lewd or romantic development, don't bother.

This thread seems straight out of 2015.

That just means you don't care about these threads at all and want to keep derailing them by engaging in fights with your precious shitposters.

so about raildex, what do you think is the worst arc?

Can't turn this around on me when you haven't done anything much besides shitposting off-topic and engaging fight back, THK.

Heavenly

None of this would have happened if you didn't start this offtopic meta shit here . So yeah, you are the cancer.

Misaki was a mistake.

Ice boats and most of NT

>general arc
Battle Royale. What a waste of time
>character arc
Misaki flashback, because it wasn't even an arc so much as a one-novel backstory coasting off of her initial burst of popularity
Why Kamachi wasted a novel of the main series on her when a SS would do is beyond me

First half of OT for sure.

What does hugging Othinus feel like?

>start
Nitpicking and playing coy after you came from the last thread to this thread that continues doing meta and off-topic posting won't make you less obvious and not cancer, THK.