Overlord: The Undead King

Movie is out. Torrent when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902648
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61662176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its out now, just watch the series again.

Despite being a recap, it should have small additions and new animation.

I wonder how long it would take before we get a taste of the maids story
Nigel-sama,please relieve us with this little story while we still wait for august to arrive

here you go, only thing is that its split into parts

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902648

>My god! Brightness Dragon Lord is the most fear dragonlords because he is a rapist!

Probably very soon, them Chinese at tieba already translated the first chapter

Its a recap movie right?

Yes. Only thing to look forward to is new animation or scenes if they even do that.

What a time to come back

Here i am. The original "i want CZ to chop my dick off and turn me into a girl/cute meido"user
AMA

Damn Lupusregina is scary.

read the LN

>new animation
>read the LN

Post old Overlord pastas, I lost my folder

Describe how you would look after you got turned into a girl.

Well that sucks. I expected a recap but am still disappointed.

>AMA
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Why haven't you gone back to where you came from?

How do u even lose a folder on your PC?

here you go

These are the regular episodes.

What is the purpose of memory-altering spell in DnD-like (D)MMORPG?

>a recap

Great, we really needed that...

they should just make a second season. I mean, who'd be stupid enough to actually watch this movie?

>who'd be stupid enough to actually watch this movie

everyone in this thread

I mean isn't that what this thread was made for?

I'm here waiting for the translation of the conversations of the pleiades, especially about the Aureole Omega (last born, youngest, 7th sister)

I'm waiting to see a real dragon and not some overgrown lizards.

So did it only cover vol 1 or not? movie adaptions would be good but the wait time is horrible.

>Nabe

My life has been both better and worse after i discovered outlast. I'm so happy when doing anything overlord related but it also makes me sad because i think about how it's not real.
>You will never live in Nazarick.
>You will never be a undercover god amongst humans.
>You will never have max charisma stat.
>You will never be friends with Blue Rose.

I meant to say Overlord bot Outlast

Not*
End my life please

erase npc memories

>Imagine being gently absorbed by Solution, feeling like you're in a pool of jelly, when she molds a perfect pussy that moves by itself like a tidal wave. Kissing her while those those slimy fingers caress your asshole and your balls. When you cum she'll go "thanks for the tasty meal Sup Forumsnon~~" and make herself your jelly bed.You'll feel like you're finally at peace, when she covers you like a blanket and rests her head in your chest.

>Imagine Lupus on her hands and knees, a nervous look on her face as she sees the giant dick about to impale her. Despite the fear that it's too big for her, her wolf instincts to be bred keep her frozen in place as her vagina secretes copious amounts of lubrication so she can accept the cock. Her eyes will go wide and her glistening lips will flare outwards to engulf the head of the penis pushing into her. A soft cry will escape her lips as it sinks further into her depths, her body demanding she accept all of it. Once its fully inside her, stretching her, she'll feel the powerful thrusting in and out, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. When she feels the knot start to swell there will be a moment of panic when she tries to escape. At that time you must grab her hips and hold your dick as deep as possible inside her, leaning forward to nip at her neck with your teeth to force her instincts and obedience until your knot has swollen to full size. At that point you will be locked inside her and it will ensure she can do nothing but accept your seed. The tight seal from her being stretched and filled will make sure that not a single drop escapes from her super heated vagina, and you will see her reach down and rub her lower belly with one hand as she's amazed at the pleasure she's experiencing by having her womb filled with thick hot semen, her vagina going into spasms of pleasure as it milks you dry.

Theoratically
How can you bang Solution without dying?
Let's find the solution of this problem

She controls her body chemistry. If she doesn't want to hurt you then you just stay comfy with the jelly.

Literally never. The Internet will be taken out by a solar flare in roughly 10 hours.

>Ainz spends all his mana trying to revert Albedo to her original settings because of guilt
>She leaver her office, hooks up with some adventurers and they have an orgie till the magic wears out
>She becomes a gorilla and slaughters everyone in E-Rantel, then proceeds to kill herself
Memory magic is a double edged sword, it usually leds to tragic consequences.

She would be a bitchee but she'd still hate humans
She'd just sleep around naz user and plot against ainz.

>How can you bang Solution without dying?
She just doesn't eat you.
However, the better question in such a case is just how do you make her enjoy it.

As a slime, she technically doesn't feel anything regarding sex, as she doesn't have the organs for it.
She doesn't even taste; she just enjoys "eating" people for the sadism aspect of feeling them struggle and scream and die inside her.

Sex with a willing Solution would just be her faking enjoyment until you came, and then she'd digest your sperm and go back to work.

>Lupu spreading lycantrophy

>Lupu bites user. user transformed into a Werewolf
>Time to be Alpha.gif
>Sees short bun haired maid. Starts growling
>Suddenly fleas and mites everywhere
>Nope.gif
>Searches for another target
>Ha! A fancy hair maid. Impose Alpha stance
>Maid Vanish. Sense Horrible pretence behind
>Turned around, Fancy hair maid smiling
>Holy shit, she looks like she is melting
>TacticalDefecate.webm, runs away.
>Spotted ponytail maid. Starts growling
>1000megawatts.gif
>Regain consciousness
>Short long haired 1 eye maid looking at you.
>My lucky day. Jumps up growls
>Instantly trapped by backbreaking bear hug.
>Dragged around Nazarick by headlock for a few hours.
>Stopped by tall maid with glasses.
>Sense pressure of headlock losing strength
>/breakfree
>Growls at tall maid with glasses
>verycoldstare.jpg
>Place a collar round user's neck and hand leash over to short maid.

>Forever Beta.jpg.

>However, the better question in such a case is just how do you make her enjoy it.

Technically, you can't make any of them enjoy it.

>Undead
>Werewolf
>Hates Humans
>Gearbox
>Predator instincts

Technically, Narb and Lupu COULD enjoy it, at least, if they actually liked their partner.
Such as Ainz-sama.
Yuri as well, possibly, since we know Shalltear can go to town herself.

Daily reminder that you should respect and bow down to the beautiful, the powerful, the merciful, the important, the alluring, the superb, the exquisite, the exotic, the elegant, the loyal, the stylish and suave, the strapping and sturdy, the dominant one, the influential, the legendary, the generous Sorcerer King, the faithful husband, the skeletal, the mystical, the omnipotent, the master-romantic, the caring, the almighty, the optimist, the keikaku-master, the loving, the calcium-enriched, the secret hero, the conqueror of lands, the silver tongued, the ravishing, the stallion-in-bed, the ruler of the world, the resourceful, the intellect, the subjugator of lesser-beings, the honest and honorable, the pure, the unwavering, the brave, the quick-witted, the fearsome, the awe-inspiring, the balanced, the charming, the handsome, the ideal, the god among gods, the elite, the insurmountable, the inamorato, the untouched, the lustrous, the ever-regal, the sublime, the sophisticated, the stars in the heavens, the unimaginable, the unobtainable, the tranquil, the true friend among friends, the one-for-all, the understanding and accepting, the one in all of our hearts, the wealthy, the bonafide badass, the epic, the golden-hearted, the deserved ruler of us all, the true Supreme Being, Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown-dono.

I do know an unknown object is heading towards Earth. But a Solar Flare?

>we know Shalltear can go to town herself.

Different grade undead user.

1 is a full blown vampire, the other is a Lv10 Zombie + 1 lv Dullahan

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61662176

We at least know that Yuri has a full body.

Ainz we know has no sex drive partially because he literally doesn't have the equipment to do so.

Yuri's still up in the air.

Any of you got the torrent?

It is an actual movie, as in shown in a cinema user.

Unless someone filmed it using a handphone, I seriously doubt a torrent would exist. Maybe after 3mths.

>Nazarick
There are no males with a sex drive in Nazarick, that dont prefer the bone, there's only lesbians like Shalltear, so unless she want's to have her ovaries tongued then she needs to go fuck someone outside of Nazarick.

She's supposed to be rather cute and attractive right? The anime makes her look awful sometimes.

Canonically she's an 11/10, better than any pleiades

>11/10
So is Renner but she's uglier than an ayylmao

Maruyama compares them at some point, doesn't he? I remember it being Albedo > Pleiades > Renner/meidos. Dunno where Shalltear stands.

Equal or above Pleiades. Every time she's described its always "Silver haired beauty".

Sometimes she looks awfull to show her real personality. I think her design in the anime is overall quite good but could be better.

Why do nips love recaps so much?

She is a succubus. Might be using magic to make herself 11/10

I think it was Albedo >= Shalltear > Pleiades=Renner >meidos> others. And yes, this is cannon ranking. So personal perception may vary according to your taste and limitations of art-style and such.

probably got influenced to become smol CZ, probably mechanically augmented to not be a weak human
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
I actually tried, but failed and spent some time in mental hospital

>giant dick
immersion lost.

Fuck the robot
I dare you all

I require rare nazaricks.

Rare level: It should not exist.

How much would albedo pay for it?

No matter how much she offers, it can't possibly be more than Mare's offer.

I enjoy what this guy draws.

That Mare

Holy shit

Was this what they asked for?

masiro is easily the best and most dedicated OL artist.

Not sure, but I'm certain that it's a reference to the most recent drama cd.

Why didny he just revive the adventures if he felt bad?

Why the hoodie?
What does it say?

Sure, [Grasp Heart].

Why are his bones cracked...?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

When will the recap movie meme die?

He was in a tough fight?

>gadfly

Someone post cont.

If he's ending it with a [Grasp Heart] then it can't possibly be tough enough to crack his bones. Even his fight against Shalltear didn't do this much.

[Grasp Heart] is a solid spell against 100lvl living opponents, it even have a guaranteed stun component if resisted.

Imagine this as Ainz' introduction in a royal party.

Okay, I went and put it together.

translation out yet?

And put together FARMER 100 LVL cap for history.

>Ladies and gentlemens, let me introduce to you...
>The king of E-Rantel and it's surroundings, the saviour of Carne, the god of lizardmen, ruler of the forest of tob and all it's tribes, the saviour of the dwarfs, lord of the frost dragons and quagoa, the great magic caster of destruction, the guildmaster of Nazarick, leader of the 41 supreme beings, the one who stands above them all
>His majesty, the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown!

Damn it, i really want to see a royal party with Ainz
Guy should have learned some etiquette by now

Someone got the cap about Albedo turning her succubi switch on instead of splat?
How people would start to murder each other for a slim chance to get on the top of a bloody bodies hill and dick her?

Threadly reminder that Aura saved Ainz.

>save the humies from the threat of a one man agricultural revolution

Oh my fucking god. Such power. It's unbelievably overwhelming.