Is there still a place safe from degeneracy in Occident?

Is there still a place safe from degeneracy in Occident?
It seems that ((modern)) values won as almost all the population embraced immorality and techno-capitalist slavery.
At this point, I'm contemplating the idea of letting this society die in his own misery and instead trying to find a low demographic density place to start a colony of like minded individuals to regain our freedom and dignity.
Thoughts? Any ideas?

Your idea is the best idea. I've thought about getting land in interior Alaska but I think its a bit too far from society for me.

Nice to know some people agree.

>>too far from society
Well if it is done right it wouldn't be an issue as the goal is becoming independent/self sufficient. If we want, we can. Especially as in our times we have access to many great tools and knowledge to do it right. All it needs is to find the right people which is the hardest part.

Regarding the actual zone to do the colony, I think the best would be in the north in a cold zone like Alaska as 1. No one wants to go there/low density population, 2. it is mostly if not all of European control.

Also islands can be good as they are naturally more protected from the outside world. For example as a french, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon seems to be a valuable option considering it fits the previous criterias (density is 25 hab./km2 of mostly european descents).

I was more worried about in emergencies. If I got hurt or really sick it would be difficult to get to a hospital, currently in northern Arizona I'm pretty far from people but the hospital is an hour away.

How did our ancestors do then? We can't live in fear of emergencies, especially as they may never happen, especially if we life wisely.

In the end, it all depends of your resolve. If you prefer to live in a degenerate society to have the peace of mind to have hospitals there near you, then it's your choice but then don't complain you live in the middle of degeneracy.

Also when it comes to emergency, you have two kinds: health related issues and accidents like breaking a bone, cutting yourself or eating something that is poison.
The first one, you have no reason to fear it if you are strong and healthy (as you would in an off-grid natural paradise), and if you are not, then nothing will change that and you should accept your fate.

The second one is something that you could easily avoid all your life by living wisely and with peers that watch your back. Especially as most accidents are injuries that could be healed with the help of normal medics/basic knowledge/tools/ which would not need a fully fledged hospital.

Also remember that's exact;y what ((they)) want: making you dependent and cucked on infrastructures and playing with your fears of loosing them and the related comfort of it (welfare state is the result of that).

Good point brother. I think common sense for the most part will prevent a lot of my fears. Godspeed Pierre.

>no reason to fear breaking a bone in the middle of nowhere
>if you're strong and healthy you'll be fine
there's a clear line between being brave and being a fool. just because you are strong doesn't mean you'll thrive. in nature's domain, you are no longer king.

don't hype yourself up to overlook basic precautions. if you're actually going to do this, read up a lot on survival. don't just wander out and wing it

Its an excellent idea. I'm doing the same thing myself. Get out of the cities while its your own choice and not as a part of a cannibalistic mob. Im moving to the countryside not too far from where I live. Im starting a church so that we will have each other to lean on.

Stay in France, but in a low-density place. During the collapse of the Bronze Age and the Classical Age, the rural countryside was enough to provide refuge from the Barbarians. More importantly, it was a place where people could regroup and fight back after the Barbarians had taken over, like in Asturias. Ironically, there probably won't be much of a government in the 2030s due to fiscal instability, so the primary challenge today will be to prevent from getting gulaged, while the primary challenge of the future is to cope with the anarchy and chaos that will be this century.

Nig nogs will be looting and rampaging across Europe by 2030. The infrastructure will collapse, Euros just have to wait out the noggery. Nogs will die off because they don't understand civilization.

Small towns and countrysides are the last places.

I never said to overlook basic precautions. In contrary, I said that you should live wisely, which of course implies you don't intend to overlook the basics of security when it comes to health & property.

>if you're strong and healthy you'll be fine
Which is true. You are not supposed to get

>no reason to fear breaking a bone in the middle of nowhere
Most people live their lives without breaking any bones despite most of them being fools. And if this happen, most of the cases can be solved with a local medic and not an hospital.

> if you're actually going to do this, read up a lot on survival
The goal is not live in the woods like an animal but to live a simple off grid settlement. Building a comfy wood house and cultivating green food doesn't require you to be a survival genius at all. It's in the contrary very minimalist and easy. Complicated agriculture is only something present in societies that want to be the most productive possible to make the most money out of it. When it comes to water, you can collect rain water and water from natural sources. You just need to make sure the water is drinkable (there are processes to verify that and to make it drinkable).
In the end, it is very easily doable as long we are motivated. The only hard part is winter. Also nothing is preventing you to do the transition from society to natural off grid smoothly instead of abruptly. So for winter at worst you could import some food reserves from society for the first years the time you get fully independent.

Thank you user. Sadly the hardest part is I don't know anybody that want to do that and don't know where to look for such people. Especially as young people like myself (millenials) are the group of people that embraced the most the current degenerate society so I think it would be very hard to find good young people. Money is not the problem, it's the will of our people...

I already have a familial place in the countryside of France and I have the money to buy one too, so truly I'm already doing that, but I fear that it is not enough, that one day or another, especially as I plan to live long, that the madness will come knocking at our doors. That's why I was thinking of doing that but in a place that is far more isolated instead of just being at 2 hours from cities. French country side is nice but when things will REALLY go shitty, states and city people will come for us I think. That's why I am thinking about going to somewhere in the north or a low populated island, that has the lowest chance to get in contact with madness when it will be at its pick.

A church? Pretty nice. You're into the occult or just a fellow christian?

Read what I said above. I fear that it will be not enough to be away from societal madness. Nowadays things go faster and bigger thanks to technology. What worked in the Bronze/Classical age might not work today. Also better be away from states. The further away from conflicts the better. That's why a low populated northern region or island would be best in the long run to play it safe.

This. Although the thing is I don't want to wait for the noggery madness. I want to be out of this bullshit far way from it.

Right now. But what will it be if the madness of society becomes so big that it attains the countrysides and small towns of developed countries like France? That's why I think the safest is northern regions/islands with low density of population that is far away from big economical/political activities.

>Read what I said above. I fear that it will be not enough to be away from societal madness. Nowadays things go faster and bigger thanks to technology. What worked in the Bronze/Classical age might not work today. Also better be away from states. The further away from conflicts the better. That's why a low populated northern region or island would be best in the long run to play it safe.

Wrong. You need access to arable land and natural resources, as well as a population already established. You can't grow things in Alaska, which means it dependent on trade, which means it would be in trouble.

I'm not the one that suggested Alaska but there are many northern regions where you can cultivate green foods, and you can also fish/hunt (preferably fishing). You have to not go too far in the north, else it is always frozen.

>>natural resources
I only need wood, food and water. The rest can be brought from civilization. I don't plan to live a fancy live with many useless shit to play with. Nature is already sufficient.

>>as well as a population already established
Not necessary. Anyway as a french right now, my eyes are on Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon. It has 25 hab./km2, is still somewhat isolated, much nature and you can fish/grow green food.

You couldn't support a population of a few thousand on that Island. There are literally millions of Frenchmen that are going to be under siege. Better to carve out your own territory in Europe than try to settle for scraps.

Who is the girl in your picture? Is it a documentary on autism or something?

Jte déconseille st-pierre. Tant qu'a ça émigre dans le grand nord québécois.
Si tu veut te sentir comme un colon va t'en dans un coin perdu de l'Abitibi.

>>You couldn't support a population of a few thousand on that Island
Hahaha implying I intend to support a population of a few thousands! And implying there thousands of people willing to do that for the same reasons we talked about!
I'm just talking about doing this in a small group. If more people want to join later on, then cool.

>> Better to carve out your own territory in Europe than try to settle for scraps.
I have though about buying some lands here and building a big wall around it, but it would be a mess to secure and ultimately not enough to prevent attacks, so I though that just avoiding the madness by going north would be easier. I prefer scraps that are free of degeneracy than a fortified forest in the middle of a gigantic pile of shit I think.

> That's why I was thinking of doing that but in a place that is far more isolated instead of just being at 2 hours from cities.

Buy a sailboat, learn to sail by the stars, fix common mechanical problems, fishing, collecting rainwater. Disappear into the ocean when shit happens, come back pretty much wherever you want. You have free energy and easy food when in a sailboat.

No idea. It was just posted on Sup Forums/imageboards.

Well maybe. Pourquoi pas St-Pierre? J'aime bien les iles et en plus c'est Francais donc easy pour moi pour acheter du terrain. Un ile est plus isolee naturellement tandis que sur le mainland construire une barriere c'est chiant et pas forcement efficace.

I though about that, but it sounds so difficult. Especially as oceans are scary if there's a storm. Also pirates and govs can fuck you up so easily in international waters. Honestly that sounds like a risky game. Maybe this but in the pacific while staying near the coast whenever there is a storm? Could be doable as french have many islands in hot countries. The real deal is learning to sail and buying a boat. It must cost a lot of money.

Not nearly as scary and difficult as you think. Lots of people live in sailboats, there's even many retired old people sailing across oceans. Regarding pirates/govt, it's pretty hard to detect a small boat that has no electrical devices or engines turned on. I feel like being on land, you have nothing to do if looters come to your door, burn your land etc.
If you're curious you could start reading traveler's diaries and watch youtube videos on the sea life to get a feel. Look up boat prices, you'll be looking for around 40ft sailboat for a couple and a child to live. Stay away from the wooden ones, harder to maintain.
Source: am doing maritime officer school, partly to learn useful thing for this lifestyle.

Jai déjà travailler avec un gars natif de la bas, y avait rien de bon a dire a propos de l’île ni du monde qui y habitait. C'est très isoler, mais pas comme un vaste étendue. T'est prisonnier sur la petite île avec le reste de la population.

Il a la ville et la campagne. Dans mon optique je serais à la campagne et donc la population est pas un problème tant qu'elle est courtoise comme nombreux européens le sont. Aussi de bon à dire? Ça dépend des critères que l'on a je pense. Souvent on idéalisé le monde extérieur.

Thanks you for the information. I really appreciate your input, thanks. I will read more on it. Do you have links to recommend or communities? I think that this could be what I am looking for.

You can start reading books from Bernard Moitessier, one of my favorite sailors. He's french, too. There are many other inspirations like Amyr Klink, Joshua Slocum and so on. But Moitessier is very poetic about it.

There's blogs such as hobosailor. On youtube, there's many channels like wickedsalty, abandoncomfort, hashtagsal (this one is in portuguese), erik anderaa

I don't have books for the more technical/learning side though. It's something we learn by practice, there are only some short guides we scan year after year for the beginners. A starter lesson in sailing should not cost you too much, and you go on a real boat for the day and learn a lot. Here it's less than 100 dollars.

Good luck pierre!

From wikipedia lol: Bernard Moitessier (10 April 1925 – 16 June 1994), a French national born and raised in Vietnam, then part of French Indochina, was a sailor most notable for his participation in the 1968 Sunday Times Golden Globe Race, the first round the world yacht race. With the fastest circumnavigation time towards the end of the race, Moitessier was the likely winner but he elected to continue on to Tahiti again and not return to the start line in England, rejecting the idea of the commercialization of long distance sailing.

Truly woke

A new kind of Christianity. The old ones are dead otherwise I would have just chosen one. This one will be all about manhood and personal responsibility. Rent a place near your family so you can help defend them. Learn to do things the old fashioned way and get the tools you need to make the things you want and need.

>This one will be all about manhood and personal responsibility.

The Church before Vatican II?

(By the way, the newest generation of Catholic priests are going to make the last ones look like the fucking pansies they were. Hold on tight.)

Are they going to stop wearing dresses and fucking young men?