DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!
9 YEAR OLD SCHNAIKA IS GOING TO DIE NOW

twitter.com/cnni/status/943596972568731648

MAGA!

poor kid, man this country is fucked

who'se paying for the ugly ape's medical treatment?

She's been here for 7 fucking years?

The US isn’t her country and she’s not a citizen of it.
#MAGA

Haiti probably shouldn't have killed all the whites there then.

I dont cheer on the death of children, but I dont condone feeling obligated to save every dying little bastard in the entire world.
Where are their fucking parents? Grand parents? Families?
Fuck your feelings, stop stealing my taxes to pay for your virtue signaling you corrupt cunts.

US shouldn't be paying for her problems. Bitch at Haiti for returning themselves to third-world status by removing whitey in the past.

maybe her parents should have used a fucking condom.
or actually taken care of her themselves.
but no no its a US issue.
go find a rusty knife buddy

Tell me why it's my country's job to care for everyone else's retarded nigger offspring? How come the countries where those retarded niggers live don't care enough to ensure the health of their people? Oh-is it because even those countries know that niggers are useless? Huh...strange.

Honestly I'd rather save the dolphins or something.
What about that? Can we send her back and then save a dolphin or two? Dolphins are funny, and sometimes rape people just like niggers and also, they're about as smart.

Who gives a shit.
Haiti shouldn't have genocided its whites.

She shouldn't have been brought here.

Why is America responsible for everyone else in the world?

>LOOK AT THIS ONE HAITIAN WE FOUND THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS MEDICAL CARE!
>implying there aren't hospitals in Haiti
>implying it is this countries responsibility to take care of this little niglet
>implying we won't go through all this circus shit, save her, then have her end up being a worthless sack of shit in the end anyways
I've already seen this episode.

This. Dolphins are proven to be of equal or greater intelligence than humans, AND they don't rob or loot or chimp out when japanese fishermen cut off their fins.

Oh did they only pay tens of millions for her treatment for 8 years? How evil these americans must be.

With that face deportation will never get close.

Since when is the USA the hospital of the world?

Can't wait for her to get knocked up at 16 and then nobody ever talks about her again because there's no way she wont be a net drain.

Good, good.

I second this

If we give nogs citizenship then we should grant it to dolphins at least

i see why the rest of Sup Forums hates you displaced stormfags. go back to your shitty tor only website.

>inb4 nigger love

it's called empathy for your fellow man. it's a child, fucking monsters.

Good

I can illegaly import at least few million of kids with health problems that would die in whatever the shithole they live now.

Doesn't mean it's a good or moral thing to do.

UCLA med student here, my practices my rules. Go home mongoloid. This isn't my problem dude. If you want to help then you become a med student yourself and do something. Otherwise fuck off.

9 is like 36 in nigger years

MUH EMOTIONS!!

Fuck off.

yeah this

it's no wonder all those donation aid charity commercials have switched over from starving brown children to abused animals to generate more guilt shekels.... people have realized mud-people are an eternally doomed money-blackhole that can never be fixed because they refuse to treat their water or grasp the concept of basic agricultural techniques

hell yeah

Empathy is a false god

Call the hospital and have them send you the bill you fucking virtue signaling shitstain

Lil boat lookin ass

if you can't repair it, return it

i don't see the problem

None of my fucking problem.

Get them the fuck out of Canada as well please.

Nothing to defend. Sounds good to me. I think the burden falls upon you to defend letting this useless nigger stay just because you feel sorry for her ass.

So is she 9 or 16

>This
You can literally grow 100 lbs of potatoes in a 4 ft box and these niggers can't feed themselves in the second largest most resource rich continent on the planet.
At some point you have to push the chick out of the nest and just hope it flies.

(you)

>let all sick niggers in your country to take advantage of social programs and let them remain forever of you are horrible

The mentality of these people is really baffling.

We healed her, that's good enough.
That doesn't mean she's entitled to eating chips and watchin da tv on america's dime.

are you saying haiti is such a bad place they can not supplement her disabilities?
i though the clintons raise billions for haiti? so did bono
wtf are you racist or something saying haiti cant take care of its own people?

And you're just a edgy 16 year old like idk whats worse you fucking loser. Focus on school

greedymerchant.jpg

this
people gotta sort out whether they want whitey in their lives or not

Euthanasia literally solves 100% of these problems quickly. Stop wasting money on some worthless niglet and deport it, or just kill it.

>MUH THIRD WORLD PET IS DYING SO SPEND MILLIONS TO KEEP IT ALIVE

good on less spic to fuck up the world

>there has been 60,000 Haitians living on the taxpayers dime since 2010
Jesus christ

yeah lets talk about that

Send her expensive treatment ass to Mexico and get her a high end hotel to live in. It's still more inexpensive than so-called 'affordable healthcare' in the USA. Deport financial liabilities like Snackia now plz.

Dying is not the end. Is it?

people will continue to suffer and life will continue to be inherently tragic and utopianists will continue to naively make it worse than that

They are fucked because they raped their land for a quick buck and didn't bother to replenish their natural resources. They are literally like a plague.
>Haiti/Dominican border

Problem is that Podesta already broke the seal and now they won't accept returns

Gtfo, niglet

>guys, remember that natural disaster, one of 261 natural disasters from between 2010 to 2017?
Well, this one little nigger and her family have been taking taxpayer money for "treatment" for 7 fucking years
How dare we send her and the family's mooching nigger asses back to their homeland after the Clintons directly fucked up all restorative and relief efforts

Why are snakes so cute

Empathy for those who deserve it.

deportation or euthanasia, your choice.

Wow helping kids and sending them back home after the danger has passed omg guys literally Nazi Germany

shes been here for 5 years illegally!?!?!?! dude wtf she better start learning Haitian and practice wielding a machete

>it's called empathy for your fellow man.
No it’s called common sense, niggers are worthless
>it's a child, fucking monsters
It is a monster breeding sheboon and must go back

her in 2010

Gotta break eggs to make an omelette. Maybe she'll find peace knowing it was all for the greater good

Alright, next time we won't take her in to help so we aren't the bad guys when we send her back home. Die in your shithole country.

Liberals a brilliant

>Import low IQ, retarded Negros 'temporarily'
>Shit everywhere when they have to leave

Sad, but if white countries cave in to every heart string pulling situation we will be milked dry. Why is the onus on us to feed, clothe, house and heal the world while they hate our fucking guts and work to subvert and destroy us once they get into our lands? why werent her own people able to build a functional society that could treat her and why is that our problem?

Removing an animal from the wild is one of the cruelest things you can do.

our beautiful country took in this dying child, fixed her up, and now its time for her to return to her birthplace. she should spend the rest of her life being grateful that she was saved by the kindness of our governing officials, and using her newfound life to help raise her people and her country out of poverty. i love america

she has to go back

Coffee is for closers bitch

>be 2 year old
>get injured in earthquake
>US takes her in and pays for 7 year long medical treatment
>REEEEE SPENDING MORE THAN A MILLION ON A SINGLE FOREIGNER IS NOT ENOUGH

okay I have medical problems too. give me my 1mil neetbux already and free housing in the US

She is Hati's problem not ours. Grow the fuck up its not our job to take care of the world. We have more than enough of own people we need to take care of. America needs to take care of Americans first.

Lol

>actual middle class U.S. citizens can't even afford treatment in U.S.
>stupid ass broke motherfuckers flock here by the millions
>left outraged that these people can't get free treatment

Them monkeys never should have been here. They want their island to be a shithole they can have it, ain't no way they should be being here.

Sail on down the line Shaniqua.

Jeez maybe they should make an exception for this one.

I don’t care about the lives of Haitians. If all Haitians died tomorrow it would be cause to celebrate.

Probably the State of New York through some kind of S-CHIP program.

Why did she come to the U.S. for treatment? Doesn't Haiti have hospitals full of doctors and medical technicians? The refugees that came from Haiti were all doctors and engineers, so why wouldn't the ones back home be as well? Why has she been here illegally for seven years? Where are her parents? She's clearly standing at a school, so who's caring for her? Why should we continue paying for her "increasingly complex medical problems"? Does she even know how to speak the language of her homeland?
9-year-old Schnaika is no different than a 9-year-old stray cat that's been hiding in your basement for over 7 years. There's no reason for it to be down there, so the only logical response is to return it to its natural habitat.
If Schnaika has difficulty readjusting to life back in Haiti, finding herself unable to speak the language and integrate in the culture, then leftists only have themselves to blame for turning her simple visit for treatment into a 7-year-long vacation.

If one kid starves because he was caught trying to steal food, should we make all theft legal?

K bye

Life is. The USA dies more than any other country, and there's a million sob stories. Why doesnt the rest of the world get its shit together without Papa USA? Fuck you niggers.

The earthquake was in 2010. What the fuck is she still doing there?

I don't care. Let germany or any other cuckold nation pay for foreigners, they got to go, we are sone.

Not our citizen, not our problem.

>USA is ruining everything
>USA needs to save the world

make up your mind you liberal sheep

They will be heading your way my dear pajeet lee.

>the State of New York

So tax payers....

Send her back to her tin fucking hut on a raft

#NotMyResident

Who cares about some nigglet that would have ended up a cripple and leeched off the state?

The state doesn't pay for anything. The taxpayers do.

you'se, that's who'se

Everyone is a net drain except white males

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF AFRICAN CHILREN ABOUT TO DIE! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET THAT HAPPN? I BET YOU MONSTERS ALL WANT TO PREDEPORT THEM EVEN BEFORE THEY GET HERE!!

>Haiti
So she is a descendant of French owned slaves. They should take her in.

God damn it man. I thought it was just a meme! It's fucking not. I literally cannot stand all of this winning. Pls stop no more

bye! we're done being the world's charity when the world doesn't even appreciate it