Are reverse traps gay?

are reverse traps gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/129071/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Yes.

Haruhi is a poor example since she's really feminine and only really cross dresses when doing stuff for the hostclub.

Only if they don't have a feminine penis

This. Haruhi is quite cute.

>feminine penis

By definition they are not gay.

You can't get straighter

THAT'S HARUHI?

No, Not in the slightest. Reverse traps are the shit.

Depends, were you pleasantly surprised?

they are the best

Haruhi really more in the middle, doesn't really care about being too boyish or too girlish.

If your think about it, it's the wrong Haruhi.

This is Haruhi.

That's something I don't understand.

If they're reverse traps, wouldn't they actually be kind of ugly to pass themselves off as a guy?

They wouldn't really be cute girls at all.

Imagine being Tamaki

Masculine baginer?

Well I am going to be cosplaying him in a upcoming convention in Birmingham.

>All men are ugly

A prime example of a reverse trap was Dr.Stein from Soul Eater when he was shown as a juvenile in that weird madness dream he had

Yes, however traps aren't.

Reverse traps are cute because they're both masculine and feminine. Regular traps are just feminine.

Traps are gay and trash. Reverse traps are pure, straight and beautiful.

source me please oniichan

Reverse traps are prefection

Yes.

I've tested.

Use saucenao

Not exactly. They are still girls once you peel away the masculine clothing.

Traps also tend to be extreme sluts. Name me one reverse trap that happens to be a slut.

Got you covered famalamadingdong
nhentai.net/g/129071/

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

Thank you.

Yes.

i remember i started to watch this show because i was like "fuck it im gay i might aswell watch some gay shit" but it turned out to be better than expected

For a girl to pass for a guy they'd need to look decently masculine enough and masculine girls aren't cute, thus a reverse-trap wouldn't be a pretty girl in real life.

that is a fucking boy

Again, not all men are ugly fucks or muscle heads full of testosterone, twinks and girly boys are a thing.

>Real life
Are you retarded? We're obviously not talking about 3DPD here.

Bless

No, she doesn't have a dick.

On what planet is a liking a guy dressed as a girl not gay? That's extremely gay.

>Are you retarded? We're obviously not talking about 3DPD here.
If we weren't talking about real life then it doesn't matter dumbass because you can draw a character whatever gender you want and call it whatever you want. And the original post you responded to was talking about reality in the first place.

If you're not going to talk about 2D revese traps then you can fuck off. This is Sup Forums not /soc/.

ibusuki is CUTE

Not in the least. Cf. Ukyo, Tsugumi.

Half the fun is in breaking down the masculine facade they put up.

Not at all.
Unless you're a girl.

this show made me feel really weird watching it. Suffice to say, I loved it. Memorable and one of my favorites. Is there anything else like it?

The best reverse trap since she actually can actually pass for a man and not a tomboy.

Her and Haruka Tenoh have left me with an unusual interest in the androgynous girls.

>feel really weird watching it.
Like how?

So if a girl looks like a guy who looks like girl, does it still count as reverse trap?

I think so.

How's it gay if you're not a man?

Yukimura? I forget, I think she was a double reverse trap. Or something.

>ywn put a little manliness into Yukimura
>ywn help Yukimura feel a bit more fulfilled by pegging you and filling you with your own manliness

I watched John wick 2 last night, and i honestly thought/hoped that pic related was a dude. What the fuck has anime done to me?

>double reverse trap
What does that mean?

It makes more sense to say that she was a fake trap.

True.

Only if she has a masculine vagina.

More like an oblivious reverse trap that was tricked into dressing like a trap. What next, a boy who's convinced he's actually the character of Yukimura?

shit taste the post

what if I like both reverse traps and normal traps?
what does that make me?

Sexually desperate probably.