Moral vs science

Pic related. While scientists try to achieve the most and get as far as they can, some people get autistic screeching from seeing that, point with fingers at those scientists and say "It's immoral, it should be forbidden"

Why? There is literally no point in stopping going deeper into human biology and genetical engineering. Cloning, creating body parts, transplanting body parts, creating artificial womb - all of those things don't hurt anyone and only will make our lives easier.

Why are people afraid of this shit? You are not getting cut, faggot, but if developed good enough you might get eternal life, avoid going through pregnancy to get children etc etc.

What's the point of cucking yourself because some ancient book says it's bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3nVD4jM0Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can give you two really great reasons why you don't want to go here.

1. Super powerful elites with near infinite wealth will also now never die.

2. You can potentially, even against your own will, be preserved and forced to live indefinitely.
2a. This means that the elites, or happenstance itself, can now sentence an individual to indefinite torment and suffering.

So what's wrong with that? We will get genetically dumbed down working class and genetically augmented rulers and scientists to advance humanity even further instead of wasting their time on stupid politics.
Seems fine to me. It's not like it will affect me personnaly in a bad way,
I have nothing against creating 40 IQ sex slaves.

then you are an immoral human, the worst among us.

Furthermore you are wrong that it will not effect you. The timeline for this technology is probably 40 years.

Well it may affect me but only in a good way, since I'm going to live longer which is nice.
And calling me worst human won't make your statement better.

Do us a favor and follow this man's footsteps in the gif.

Gladly, when I will get old I will get a nice body replacement by then.

>I have nothing against creating 40 IQ sex slaves
Rabbi Shekelstein spotted

>super powerful elites with near infinite wealth give a shit about rules in the first place

nah that's not really a great reason at all. The super rich will just buy their immortality in China while the rest of the world witnesses in awe the birth of our new mundane pantheon

we will make sure you dont

>1. Super powerful elites with near infinite wealth will also now never die.
Bullets will still work, though.

>saving someone's life by giving them a new healthy body is immoral

christcuck logic

This user gets it

We can also make wars for our entertainment by creating subhumans who are genetically programmed to kill each other instead of fighting ourselves and there will be no moral reason to protect their rights because they aren't real humans anyways.
No real life will be lost.

Create a human centipede mate

you mean the same way they do against the still-not-enhanced-and-thus-way-less-threatening elites plunging the world into degeneracy?

>Bullets will still work, though
I bet in a future where people can live forever there will be a way to preserve ones conciousness

Related
youtu.be/S3nVD4jM0Jk

Or just program subhumans the way they won't be able to point a gun at actual humans. You can program PC, why not humans?
That way subhumans will be no threat for you and you don't have to live with fear to get robed, raped or murdered.

I'm also very pro transhumanism. We don't even need to go that far down the rabbit hole, just a little bit of ectogenesis alone will change everything.

How can liberals be against this? The freedom from childbirth! Buying eggs and sperm is a laugh now, but if you could generate a child from it with out the mother... freedom on both sides.

As long as test subject concents, no issue here

>Because people can abuse ideas/tools, ergo you should prevent such ideas/tools from coming into existence.

Shit argument.

It's literally "Muh Feelings" when you think about it OP. Similar to the what proponents for Hate Speech laws, no one (at least from my experience) has been able to justify going the "Going Too Far/Against God" shtick when it comes to medicine/technology - the line seems to always be drawn arbitrary.

They thought a Cardiac transplant was going against God as well, now look where we are.

kek. He is probably against nuclear energy, gun rights, alcohol and rolling ball pens.

you got a point.

Checked

I don't have anything against it