Hi i'm a nice liberal girl

wanted to try talking to you guys, in like a productive and healthy way?

let's chat okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QUoWctnGnv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh i'll put on different flag too...

not going to happen

time stamp to prove you are a womyn plox

show benis

Show bobs

tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

what isn't?

so are you really a fascist? tell me about that please.

fake and gay

Go pee for Sup Forums and cross post the thread so we can all see it.

Then we talk.

>>Sage

>time stamp
>Tits or GTFO

nice try CIA

Fpbp

Post tits or gtfo

post feet

vocaroo.com/i/s1QUoWctnGnv

>nice
>liberal
pick one

90% of the stuff I say on here are memes I actually love weed and free stuff. wanna get high and watch trainspotting and listen to mac demarco bb?

o shit a real girl my pee pee is getting hard
but in all seriousnes wtf are you doing in a godless place like this??

no, i just don't care for mass immigration. it screws over the citizens of the country by undermining wages due to increased competition of low level laborers and it also changes the culture to something alien. this is not fascism.

Prove your identity and then we talk
Rule 16

Do You support Bernie Sanders, the young Turks and Justice Democrats?

"let's chat"

Ok so say something. "I'm a girl" isn't a conversation starter.

Hi dear can you post pics of bobs and vagene?

>it's real

You know the rules.

You don't have to tell us who you are. We don't, you don't have to. You choose to say you are equipped with a vagina to get the special attention you have in real life back because apparently, you can't live without other people knowing that you have a vagina.

In other words, by telling us you are a girl, you admitted that the only value you have is your sexual value. Now do the next step and show us your tits with Sup Forums and a date written on a paper.

Tits or gtfo bitch

Here are the rules:
>make a new thread
>don't say you're female
>lurk more

trainspotting 2 was kind off disappointing.

>Ok so say something. "I'm a girl" isn't a conversation starter.

It is when you're a girl, we just have to prove she's really a girl first.

>Liberal, so what are you doing on Sup Forums?
In addition outing yourself might spark anything but a NICE chat, you know that right?
Not gonna sugarcoat it for ya, that's pretty fucking stupid.

mmmm that pussy roaring. lemme tame that

IM A GIRL NOW GIVE ME ATTENTION!

>hey, I'm a girl
Don't do this.

>let's chat
It doesn't work like that, you have to suggest a topic or ask questions.

This proves nothing. Sounds like a soyboy.

We need timestamp and boobs, preferably with the cat in pic too.

GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THIS PLACE WILL CHANGE YOU FOREVER

So much of a cunt, she can't even hide from it in her ID.

seriously post feet. we dont care about the political views you got from tumblr and the MSM. want to know what we think? try any other thread

> a nice liberal girl
What like the kind that dates and fucks conservatives? Yea I like you gals okay.
Did you want to talk to real men? Is that why you came? Well okay then.

where can i go and post "i'm a guy ask me anything" and get 3000 replies

If women weren't so painfully boring, they wouldn't need to announce that they're women.

>but in all seriousnes wtf are you doing in a godless place like this??
i post on Sup Forums quite a bit, but generally avoid the pol type stuff. lately it's been leaking over into the cool boards though and it has me like curious. kinda want to know why anyone would believe in this awful nonsense lol.

isn't that a false narrative? we actually benefit quite a bit from immigration.

not sure what justice democrats is. only watched the young turks a few times. i absolutely support bernie sanders. was feeling the burn in 2016!

This is what our friendly chat is going to be about and what your duty is as a woman to your future husband, your children and your people.

Start by identifying as an individual instead of sheepism.... that'll help.

>The Million dollar question
Do you support Islam ?

>Productive
>Healthy
Top zozzle

Nah. Buzz off, skirt.

Id is literally Kuntme. What a timeline

i took a course on the history and philosophy of islam! definitely support my muslim friends :)

Tits or gtfo

What part of tits or gtfo did you not understand?

This thread isn't real.

Fuck off attention whore, your dirty hole infected with bacteria has no power her. Fuck off cunt.

>ID :KuntMe
lmao

grindr?

Bitch you know the rules.
TITS OF GTFO.

Don't bother talking with Sup Forums they still can't accept the fact that Trump went back on half of the promises that separated him from the regular GOP tards

How does mass migration benefit us?

>i took a course on the history and philosophy of islam! definitely support my muslim friends :)
guys, you know what to do

wy tho???, real muslems would probably rape you

The Young Turks is the best political YouTube channel ever!

>was feeling the burn in 2016!

Fuck yes, we must pull the Democratic party to the far left! Good shit

>we actually benefit quite a bit from immigration
who's -we-? WE white people definitely don't benefit from low IQ foreigners entering our lands and having equal say in our politics. high IQ foreigners can benefit us though, moreso if they are white

>awful nonsense
nah awful nonsense is the typical liberal's point of view

Bernie was an idiot.

omg i love my halal truck guy too!!!!!

>wanted to try talking to you guys, in like a productive and healthy way?
>let's chat okay.
first - that's not how moderating a discussion works - you need to propose some topic or ask an interesting question

second - if you want to "learn what we are all about" you don't start a thread but like everyone else who was once new here you just lurk more

>vocaroo.com/i/s1QUoWctnGnv
your voice is cute tho

Hell.

Based. Any more info about your gif?

No one cares.

Kill yourself.

Lets find out, I just started a similar thread.

>

kys

Newfags are annoying, just cause youre a gir with a cutie voice doesnt mean i wanna talk to you baka *blushes*. Anyways recycling doesnt really help, and you should lurk for a few months before you post.

Kek has spoken

Many on here support islam but not bcs of progressive reasons, but mostly bcs of the aristocratic definition of islam. You are stronger - you decide what you want to do with the weaker one.

sure, if you're getting skilled workers through a merit based system. which the us does not have. how do we benefit from illegal immigration or unregulated immigration? if anyone who wants to come into the country can come in regardless of skill or education level, and a bunch of people who can't speak english or can't do anything beyond manual labor move here every year, how is that good? they'll just take a job that could have been filled by an unemployed citizen. capitalists can pay the illegal workers less money because the fair labor laws don't apply to them, so they'll hire them over a citizen. they'll likely use social services, so they will be subsidized and cost more money. often they don't even attempt to assimilate into the country giving them all these new opportunities or attempt to become a citizen, instead often they criticize it and try to get the existing society to cater to them.

What the hell. You guys need to be nice.
If we play our cards right, when this woman later stands up from the computer, she'll suddenly look exactly like one of the ladies pictured here.
Redpill gentlemen. Redpill. We could get any liberal bitch to show us her tits. Get with the program.

>definitely support my muslim friends :)

You are wasting everyone's time by posting here then.You are just not the type of person that will be open enough to our POV to gain anything from a discussion with us. Kindly fuck off.

dKUntMe
I don't think we can decunt you. Sorry. I'll fuck you though.8====D~~

Post feet.

Oh ok,so hows it going?
Doing well?

Only idiots hate Islam

Prove to me that Trump is a racist. Also why do you care more about foreigners than Americans?

i'm sure it was an epic course, i love muslims but its because they generally don't put up with jewish subversion, unlike leftists who will promote mass immigration from a group with a polar-opposite ideology simply because they are non-white

this, islam is not bad if you take away all the rape and pedophilia

>we benefit from immigration

Yeah it might help corporations import a permanent underclass but diesnt help working or poor people.

This is now a domestic abuse thread

>*blushes*

>vocaroo.com/i/s1QUoWctnGnv
can i see your pussy?
i show you my cock.

You can fuck off too.

Oh! A kitty cat! Say hello to the kitty for me :3

>Don't bother talking with Sup Forums they still can't accept the fact that Trump went back on half of the promises that separated him from the regular GOP tards
is that what they really think?

interesting.

idk how it benefits YOU, but here in america we have an aging population and we lack the workers to care for them. many immigrants end up working as nursing assistants. immigrants are caring for the war heroes most of us have forgotten. kinda ironic in a sad sort of way...

every muslim is a "real" muslim.

yeah!

hm.

Ok, I heard your proof right now, sounds authentic, what you want to ask?

Really now ? This is what Koran says about you

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals
The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:
>Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
>Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)
>Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

>Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

>Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

>Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

>Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

>Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

>A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

>Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons who believe in Muhammad.

>According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after they are enslaved).

>Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in Islam. The penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim. Muhammad made it clear that a believer cannot be put to death for killing a non-believer, since they are not equal (see Conclusion). Thus, killing kafir is less serious than engaging in a consenting sexual relationship outside of marriage.

Fuck off whore.

>isn't that a false narrative? we actually benefit quite a bit from immigration

Big business benefits from immigration.

Low and middle-class jobs are filled, not with citizens, but immigrants. The only narrative is being pushed from democrats that everyone, including jobless Americans, benefit from immigrants holding jobs over them. Not to even glance at the social and cultural conflicts that happen with immigration of viewpoints not compatible with America.

Can you even explain why immigration is a boon to middle and lower class Americans, who are undoubtedly and without argument the most in need of help?

>

your queer non binary homo muslims friends would be stoned to death in places like Iran and saudi arabia, the places where real muslims live, that is muslism who follow the coran word by word