youtu.be/W_csH18UmZU
>SoS T-Rex meets w/French PM and tell press to fuck off 12/18/17
youtu.be/L-GEpNZ-DfM
>UN Amb Haley speaks and votes against UN Res against Is-ra-hell 12/18/17
youtu.be/49kO8Baj-uI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

americanrevolution.co/alabama-state-police-arrest-3-poll-workers-in-birmingham.html
archive.is/pCD0w
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alabama-voter-fraud-investigation_us_5a39468fe4b0fc99878f1ac0
archive.is/NVCip
fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/policy-basics-the-pay-as-you-go-budget-rule
twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/943575916424450049
twitter.com/rosie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

DIVIDE THE LEFT

THESE 34 LIBERAL SENATORS VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE CORPORATE RATE FALLING TO 25% ON 12/1

DO NOT FORGET TO POINT THIS OUT WHENEVER A LEFTIST CLAIMS CUTTING THE CORPORATE RATE IS A GIVEAWAY TO THE RICH. THEIR OWN SENATORS WERE WILLING TO DO THE SAME.

>you can't just cut taxes for middle class while raising taxes on the rich!

MORE INCOME FOR AMERICANS MEANS MORE WHITE KIDS

>MORE INCOME FOR AMERICANS MEANS MORE WHITE KIDS

>MORE INCOME FOR AMERICANS MEANS MORE WHITE KIDS

Roy Moore can still win the Alabama special election, here's how.

Alabama State Police Arrest 3 Poll Workers In Birmingham

>Alabama State Police have arrested three women in Birmingham for allowing more than 3000 invalid votes for Doug Jones to processed through the polling station they had volunteered to operate.
>americanrevolution.co/alabama-state-police-arrest-3-poll-workers-in-birmingham.html
>archive.is/pCD0w

Voter fraud investigation begun.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/alabama-voter-fraud-investigation_us_5a39468fe4b0fc99878f1ac0
archive.is/NVCip

>fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election

Pol btfo, /ptg/ btfo, demoshits btfo, Jones btfo, anti-Bannon shills btfo.

IS ANYONE TIRED OF ALL THE WINNING YET?

Enjoy the deportation Michael

>crowdfund assassin

I think the left just gave me an idea for a series of comedic novels.

What the fuck is a "PAYGO" waiver?

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

all according to plan

No Christmas Eve signing? What a let down.

Wrong bird. Falcon. Stylized falcon.
>Most historians agree that the medieval symbol was not intended as depicting a trident, but rather, was a symbol of the Holy Trinity;[2] it also was most likely a stylized falcon. Depictions of a flying falcon with a Christian cross above its head have been found in Old Ladoga, the first seat of the Kievan Rurik dynasty,[3] of Scandinavian lineage.[4] Such a falcon, along with a cross are also featured on the coins of Olaf Guthfrithsson, a Viking king of Dublin and Northumbria.[3] Falconry for centuries has been a royal sport in Europe. The gyrfalcon (known also as Norwegian falcon) was considered a royal bird and is mentioned (ukr.: кpeчeт) in one of the earliest epics of Ruthenia, the 12th century poem The Tale of Ihor's Campaign.

>Later images of the trident ("tryzub") among the Rurikids resemble more a bident or the letter "У", which also in the modern Cyrillic alphabet denotes the sound "u" as in "Ukraine" (though the Cyrillic alphabet at the time did not have such a letter, using the digraph OѴ/Ѹ or its monogram Ꙋ instead).

This isn't a problem. It sucks but it's not a problem. It's just because of those fucking automatic medicare cuts if he signs it before the first.

we're gonna make it brehs

Never

paygo waivers. if Trump jumps the gun, the hate America democrats will scuttle the whole deal through procedural fuckyness.

TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE

cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/policy-basics-the-pay-as-you-go-budget-rule

what's crazy to me is that Sup Forums hates "the jews" for controlling all the international corporations (total nonsense), but then for some reason supports legislation that gives these international corporations billions and billions of dollars.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Oh no!

Greg is actually funny tonight.

>Roy Moore can still win
Stop.

This, it sucks, but we will still get our benefits in February and Dimms can't drive the narrative that Trump is what killed ACA, it was itself that killed it with it crashing and burning this year.

found the Jew

bit of a let down, no christmas eve unwrapping and signing

oh well, I'm sure trump would rather be with his family, anyhow, and this is a terrific start to a new year

>two days before my Birthday
Hold off just a little longer, Trump.

Trump's policy on Ukraine is pretty obvious.

Why are you surprised?

Give it to me straight, is there anything left of the Obama legacy?

All day today you've been shilling GB, why so mad? I guess if I had Teresa to deal with I'd be a bit jealous too.

INCLUDE DETAILS OF WHAT BILL THIS WAS AND WHERE THEY CAN CHECK IT'S VERACITY

YOU MUST FRONTLOAD WITH FACTS, THEY WILL REJECT IT AS FAKE NEWS AND NEVER LOOK UP THE FACTS, PUT THEM FRONT AND CENTER

So just add a title saying "Democrats voting for "Bill number" "Bill Title" "Date"

Thanks for baking Eva!

kys jew

>153976407
Fug off. Ivan won't disavow communism.

inshallah fellow muslim

ACA

>Trump breathes in
TRUMP IS A NAZI TRUMP IS A NAZI
>Trump breathes out
TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE
make up your minds

>Corporations save money
>Raise salaries
>Giving one-time bonuses
>Commies are bad and threaten to kill

Get ready boys! I'll be at the border shooting commies trying to get in Canada, godspeed

Trump also enacted two executive orders in November, crafted in collaboration with based Randle, which legalize his insurance association scheme, allowing groups of private individuals collectively to buy insurance across state lines (prototype associations in Kentucky cost members $10/month and allow members with preexisting conditions) and the second EO ends all obamacare subsidies for under -$20K income bracket (niggers and spics) to buy insurance on the exchanges. Add in the end of the individual mandate and obongocare has about the same life expectancy as McCain

from last thread;

Ever since the Megyn Kelly interview, Alex Jones has been at or above a 95% truth rate...no shit. I thought he was crap too, but I've listened, I've compared and conclude that he might just be last truly independent voice left out there. All Theatrics aside, that is

I don't think he can. I think 1/3 is the latest he can wait to sign. Otherwise the bill will become law automatically, almost certainly.

>quality taste, user
Reminder that the Baroness did nothing wrong.

oi, i'm boine sandars, and I say it's time to eat the rich

have you guys noticed the sad pepe faces posting has decreased so much between 2016 and 2017..its like we have no more reasons to be sad..wtf

The Entrenched Bureaucracy full of Obama holdovers, appointees, and unelected career federal employees

fight for the freedom of donbas user, don't be such a Mahmood.

So the tax reform totally renders all polling and approval #s worthless. The 2018 midterms will be decided on the success of this tax reform. And unless we got to war with NoKo before then, it'll likely be what determines the votes in 2020.

Democrats really fucked up by all out resisting here. They have the momentum, why throw it all away by staking everything on a bill that is likely going to be very successful, particularly in the short term?

CAN TODAY GET EVEN MORE NUTS?
MAYBE MCCAIN WILL DIE

we are the jews now

Why in the world thank him when he causes so much shit? Dont feed his ego.

>US backs off on actually fighting wars anywhere
>starts just selling weapons to everyone

>inb4 shizo/awoophone calls you my proxy and shits down the thread

Here's the Congressional Record pages. It has everything you need if you want a detailed explanation. It's pretty straightforward Sen. Kaine says it in his own debate remarks: 25% corporate tax rate.

"Pay as you go" is part of the deal leftover from Bongo that says any budget related bill must pay for itself. Democrats, stuck in fifth grade for life, refuse to acknowledge that economic growth produces more taxpayers and high wages and salaries and investment produce more tax revenue. So the GOP has to vote on "paygo waivers" for the provisions which violate that leftover Bongo deal relic.

It doesn’t give them anything, you moron. It cuts taxes that are unconstitutional to begin with.

Why can't retards understand that a tax cut isn't "giving" anyone anything, it's just not taking it?

That'd be funny as hell but I'm not holding my breath. Please stop spamming.

nice deflection doesn't change the fact that le god emperor is a dirty neocon jew

Yes. You should go to sleep

ooo so close

But the individual mandate got btfo today. What if anything is left of King Niggers legacy?

>MFW

>looting their own treasury...
>...to give back to the American people

Barney Sandals.

when daca is officially dead, i think that's the last of it

so you idiots are actually celebrating a few companies giving scraps to their workers?

Schumer dies too.

wow, called it
R E N T F R E E

Why the fuck was that not already included in this bill?

H U R R Y M U E L L E R

You need to link all tweets advocating violence and harassment. If enough people file a report the account is automatically suspended. Rosie too!
twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/943575916424450049
twitter.com/rosie

>t. manlet awooautist
Other people can make thread man. Not everything is about you.

Only way he's dying is if it some how impedes Trump's progress.

>153976740

>it's coming

They didn't have a choice. They backed themselves into a corner of reflexively opposing every part of Trump's agenda, and this was a major campaign promise.

>Taxes passes
>Bong proceeds to shitpost
Really makes me think.

euromaidan was a western supported coup to make ukraine more like sweden

I am happy this old commie heeb will fucking die in my lifetime. I hope it fucking hurts like hell.

Russia sells weapons to American enemies all the time but that's perfectly fine right?
I'm fine with them selling weapons to Iran just as I'm fine with the US selling weapons to Ukraine.

Obamacare wasn't just the individual mandate though

wrong
>passively aggressively cheering on a potential splitter

You missed the part where Trump sold billions to saudi then shit on them the next with Israel Jerusalem capital proclamation.

Will health insurance costs go down when people aren't forced to buy it?

Jesus Christ already Jeff Sessions, fucking drop it already

FUCKING DRUMPF IS AN EMBARRASSMENT

Decidedly corrupt, politically biased and weaponized alphabet agencies.

that's our natural position in the world

Isn't this highly illegal as well as treasonous what this twitter fuck head is doing here? Can You imagine if it was us saying that about the libtards that didn't vote for it?!!

People who don't get insurance will save money.

Premiums will very likely go up for people who still want obamacare plans.

We just keep winning. It's like it won't stop. I didn't think he meant it. I wasn't prepared. How do I deal with all this winning?

We just sold them anti-missile towers.

obamacare will go up but all normal ppl can buy outside of the markeplace so overall cost will go down

Also if those projections are even accurate, isn’t the more birth then deaths already a thing in Britain??? The crude death rate for Ethnic Brits is 10.5/1,000 compared to just 8/1,000 for White Americans. We also have the same birth rate of 1.7.

also investments and thousends of new jobs

nonsense, lay down and die, nazi