CNN: 4 theories on why Hillary Clinton isn't very popular right now

Can anyone figure out the answer to the mystery?

cnn.com/2017/12/20/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-poll-analysis/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/20/fury-donna-brazile-hacked-book-thomas-frank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are liberals still sticking with their loser candidate? Do Dems have no one to replace her? Is the Dem party this lacking of viable alternatives?

King Niggers left the DNC -$23M in the hole. Clinton was the only one with deep enough pockets to keep them afloat. But even then the state parties saw none of it.

Yes. But don't forget that you also described the republicans. That's why Trump decided to save America. We're watching a systemic failure of their entire culture of political faggotry.

1. Russia
2. Fake news
3. Misogyny
4. Too smart

As a Russian fake news promulgator, I find her too be too smart and I hate that she is a woman

she lost because she's white

Pizza!

> Too smart
> Too likeable
> Too humble
> alt-right supremacists are brain washing kids, censorship now

I feel like I nailed it.

1. Trump colluded with Putin to win the election
2. Comey's FBI wanted Hillary's head on a platter with the email's
3. Voters did not want a woman
4. Voters were intimidated because she was overqualified for the Job of President.

because she won't fuck off long enough for people to miss her?

Why does anyone even mention hillary anymore? She lost, who cares, time to move on.

>But don't forget that you also described the republicans
Our candidate didn't lose, we have someone to replace him if he fails. Try again soyim.

I could had that
-NYT, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM were all against her.

no, it's a mystery

1. She died on 9/11

She inspired a generation of womyn to stand up to the patriarchy. She'll be remembered as being on the right side of history.

Truly one of the great mysteries of our time. Scholars will puzzle it for generations.

this

This week,
I read Clinton team will attack Bernie will Sexual Assaults before 2020 election!

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD?!

>Can anyone figure out the answer to the mystery?
She's a cunt.

She murdered all her alternatives.

>she's going to try again in 2020
she's going to try again in 2020
It's going to be 2016 all over again

Chris Clit-zilla or Chris Micro-penis?

IT'S HER TURN GOD DAMNIT

kek

Also racists who are mad at her for not being racist

where to start?

Cuz she wears a boot for a broken toe 9 weeks later.

>M U H R U S S I A

she'll be dead by next election, bitch looks like she's 150 years old

wtf im with Her now.

I don't know if you know this but apparently there's some friction between Hillary and Bernie supporters perchance it may be our opportunity to exploit this according to Black people on Twitter they're being called racist name at Temple University by Bernie supporters we must defend the honor of the Bernie supporters and call out these race-baiters

kek

Demons are never right.

that's just her skin. what you can't see is that she's got a brand new set of organs courtesy of a number of Chinese children

>most shilled for politician in political history loses to least qualified presidential candidate in american history

being the biggest loser in human history probably doesn't help

>One: Drumpf is racist
>Two: Drumpf is fascist
>Three: Drumpf is orange
>Four: Drumpf has small hands

So what do I win, CNN?

Trump is her real dad.

The only people that give the slightest shit about Clinton are a) Donald Trump and his supporters and b) the media.

Russia
Nazis
Gamergate
Fake alt-news

OK, seriously who on Sup Forums works at CNN? There was also the CNN redpill video, and there’s no way that and this aren’t sarcastic parodies. I mean I appreciate the humor but come on.

>But don't forget that you also described the republicans
We had an entire party of candidates who could fill the role and meme till the cows came home.

Nigga are you retarded?

>Hillary Clinton might be too smart to be liked

KEK this

It's illegal to take pics of your vote in some states.

Because she didn't win? She plays a successful woman, but she didn't win. Americans are programmed to only listen to those who win, no matter how corrupted they won it, as long as legal.

Came here to post this.

Reminder

The Democucks are bewildered that the young white males are not committing suicide for their amusement anymore. The Democucks secured the Free Shit Vote and the Dependent on the Government for food vote, but they are not as strong as they though they would be on the my taxes pay for you to live easy and hate whitey vote. (Something makes them feel very ill and run for the bottle of wine when they realize that the younger white males don't have to follow old people's orders.) Imperial Law is looking better and better all the time.

Because these are her supporters

I find it hilarious that people will blatantly make shit up with a very, very, VERY vague basis and spout it so much that they actually believe it despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Thats what I've been wondering about.
The election has been over for such a long time now and the dems still arent pushing a new candidate for the next election.

If they want to beat Trump they really gotta start working on that early.

>sheetcaking
this sounds dirtier than it should

>If they want to beat Trump they really gotta start working on that early.
I do not think Dems have anyone that is capable of stepping forward early and withstanding the pressure. Dems will wait until the last minute and with the help of the MSM will attempt to rush the candidate out and not give time for attacks.

She never was popular to begin with.

Literally This

1. Vast
2. Right
3. Wing
4. Conspiracy

I have a few theories as to why everyone hates her:

1. She lost to the clown Donald Trump
2. She takes no responsibility, her excuse tour blames everyone but herself
3. She cheated Bernie
4, She constantly lies, non stop and wont shut up
5. Extremely shady business at the Clinton Foundation
6. Her completely fake "personality" no one knows who the real Hillary Clinton is because she molds herself to every new group, she is a non stop pander machine and I hate it

She is the most evil and corrupt of them all (probably on levels the average person couldn't fathom).
She is completely unlikable on every level to almost every demographic imaginable.
She has a body count that surpasses most serial killers.
She lies about who the father of her child is.
She is rude when confronted on anything and has absolutely no charisma with other humans especially when under the slightest pressure.
She is in ill health and lies about it.
She is the ultimate in phony. NEVER seen genuine happy emotion from her (or any REAL emotion for that matter except that concession speech where she was genuinely on the edge and about to explode with rage which I'm betting is her only emotion these days) it's almost as if she's an emotionless demon witch who only loves money and power.
I could go on but I really don't want to fucking think about that nasty bitch ever again hopefully this is a small insight for you though hilldawg ;)

this pic never gets old

I don't know how anyone can reach the levels of fakeness that she has reached, she is constantly rehearsed to say the things she thinks the people in front of her want to hear, does she even know who she is? when you are lost so deep in the fakery do you even know which way is up...

that looks like some hard work. I've jacked to some serious challenges before but damn.

I think it's clear from her leaked emails she has no idea which way is up lol

Not bad. Most posts here are Shriablue shills wanting to show how active they are to their master. Screenshot makes a nice attachment to the monthly fee report.

Maybe they hope for a Christmas bonus from Soros. Problem is he doesn't get anything for the money. Shareblue doesn't influence anyone here, never will.

Not too difficult to figure this enigma out.

And yet, they still obstruct him. At least they're starting to wake up.

>Not too difficult to figure this enigma out.
Apparently, for liberals and the MSM this is an enigma yet to be solved.

Daily Reminder that if Hillary was president she would have the exact numbers as Trump.

Wrong, she would be 50 points ahead.

>Why aren't I 50 points ahead?

>Most posts here are Shriablue shills wanting to show how active they are to their master. Screenshot makes a nice attachment to the monthly fee report.Maybe they hope for a Christmas bonus from Soros. Problem is he doesn't get anything for the money. Shareblue doesn't influence anyone here, never will.

Cool shizophrenia bro

In all fairness you have to have a pretty high IQ to appreciate Hilloli Chillton.

Liberals didn't even like Hillary. Thats why she lost.

Till Marduk showed up

/Thread

She had a subset of liberals excited by her... They identified as 'nasty women' and the 'yet she persevered' crowd with pussy hats. And she catered to this crowd. Unfortunately it's not a very large demographic. She wasn't running to be president of Planned Parenthood.

This.

The dems literally spent all their money on Obama.

They’re still pretty much broke.

thanks. I will be taking my leave now

Why doesn’t this say baking jews?

>Why doesn’t this say baking jews?
Because whoever made it is a big stupid faggot.

Well said, user.

>We're watching a systemic failure of their entire culture of political faggotry.

we are now calling it the jewlympics

dubdubz of truth user

>the right side of history.
no, she's on the left side of history!

Sauce on gif?

Underrated. When every anyone complains she lost, I'll say "well, America just didn't want another white president after Obama"

>When every anyone complains she lost, I'll say "well, America just didn't want another white president after Obama"
Force the Dems to run only non-white candidates.

>Clinton was the only one with deep enough pockets to keep them afloat. But even then the state parties saw none of it.
This isn't the exact story. Yes Clinton had "connections" that donated to the DNC, the difference is, Hillary gutted the coffers of the state DNCs starving local election races.

She fucked over her own party to "win" the election. They had no money for local elections and they lost big-time. The proof? They used this as their explanation to discredit Brazile when she claimed Clinton rigged the primary.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/20/fury-donna-brazile-hacked-book-thomas-frank
excellent article on the horseshit Clinton peddled.

top kek