What pre-2000 shows are you watching Sup Forums?

What pre-2000 shows are you watching Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzXBcLK4MR0
youtu.be/LtI0Aal3C6w
youtu.be/pTxmkX2mk70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2nd season and beyond still not subbed

Queen Millennia.

Dragon Ball

I've just finished Yu Yu Hakusho, now I'm moving on to Saint Seiya.

Voltes V.

Guess my nationality.

I check literally every week, but each time I do a piece of me dies inside.

I'm actually watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time now

I still have yet to. Not sure why I haven't already.

I think I have the DVD-Rs that probably everyone else has. Is there a good mkv encode yet?

Urusei Yatsura.

The first 23 episodes were pretty bad for me, but after episode 24 not only the animation quality improved a lot but the shows seems more fun.

I'm considering start to watch Maison Ikkoku too, does it have the same episodic format of UY?

Just make an RSS from Nyaa's search and hope it pops up one day.

Dirty Pair TV and Kinnikuman. I'lle starting the Akuma Chojin Arc tonight. I was also going to watch the Crusher Joe movie tonight.

Steampunk adventures of shittier proto-Asuka

This along with Turn A Gundam. I'm enjoying Turn A but it felt weird considering there's no federation or Zeon(so far), from what I've seen. Moonrace is an interesting concept though.

Also does Harry learn that Loren is really Laura or did he know and not care?

Keep watching.

Are all 70s jap cartoons animated worse than Scooby Doo or is it just Cutie Honey?

Don't badmouth Honey.

But seriously, it just depends on the budget.

The English dub is hysterical.

>MOTHERFUCKIN' HANGOVER

Whats that saying? To make a mistake is human but to really fuck up you need a computer, ain't that right shithead?

>ITS WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME MOTHERFUCKER

It's alright

re:zero and kabaneri

Please respond

>Tennis judge says "over service"
>Subs say "Aaoba service"

Did these people not QC this?

These are the only subs for the first half of the season, it seems. Oh well.

This dumb short.

I never cared about EVA because of how popular it is here but a dream I had last night inspired me to start watching it, wish me luck

Enjoy!

Lodoss War

KareKano. Fuck, I'm really enjoying this shit

>I never cared about EVA because of how popular it is here
>here
It's literally the epitome of anime in Japan.

>women's sport

what a meme

Most of them

First anime I ever watched. Still have yet to watch more than half a dozen shows as good. It was just such a perfect adventure. Dragon Ball Z was good, but it had a lot of major flaws which detracted from my enjoyment.

Gonna pick HnK back up, probably Gundam 0079 as well. I hate to be a faggot but most shows I get interested in because I see people talk about them here, and people don't talk about old anime as much.

Word of mouth is how most people find shows to pick up, unless you know that you like a certain director like Yoshiaki. Kawajiri.

Nothing. True anime starts in 2009.

Same here.
I'm 70 episodes in and it's ok. But i migth need a break.
Akane was alright at the beginning but after Shampoo appeared everey little development she had with Ranma went to zero and she hasn't progressed since.
I usually just accept the main love interest but what does Ranma sees in her? There are other girls that also know how to fight, are cuter and nicer than Akane.
Happosai is annoying and only tolerable when he's not the center of attention.
And i was happy to see Dr. Tofu after like 30 chapters of him not appearing, i heard he disappears from the story and i can't help but ask why, he is kind of cool.

Bubblegum Crisis. I like the music.

I feel like I should rewatch that. I dropped it halfway through. I think I had problems with the pacing. As if they weren't sure how many episodes they would get.

Filipino, Brazilian, or Qatari

>dropping BGC at any point
Might as well just drill your head open, faggot.

I might be a faggot. I recall the plotline about the evil corporation and the mecha-monster thing being seemingly wrapped up by episode 4, then it tried to do episodic shenanigans. I don't remember much. I might rewatch it. Best subs?

Or Future Boy Conan 2.0, now with more aliens and black people

Not him but I thought it was pretty lame

I'm choosing to believe this is bait.

pls go back to whatever board you came from

>stop disliking what I like

Come on now.

I watched the first two LoGH movies and they were really fucking cool.

Which should I watch next Ashita no Joe or Future Boy Conan?

Read Ashita no Joe first

Both. Joe.

That was actually going to be the next thing I watch.

>adaptation of the 2nd book of heidi literally never ever
just kill me already

I don't know how to find old anime because I haven't downloaded anything that isn't currently airing since 2006. I forgot where/how I did and I'm sure everything has changed since then. Does anyone even seed shit like Royal Space Force, Armitage III, or the Tale of Genji film from 1986?

Either going to watch ZZ or Stardust Memories tonight

Speaking of hilarious eng dubs.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzXBcLK4MR0

youtu.be/LtI0Aal3C6w

Just started watching You're under Arrest and man it's pretty fun though highly politically incorrect.
megane grill is my favorite.

I started watching victory, but I think I am a little burned out on guundam since I watched zeta through 0083 this month plus watching ibo every week on top of it.

>tfw S2 french dub NEVER EVER
youtu.be/pTxmkX2mk70

I was going to start that soon. Is the 480p [a-S] release the best to go for?

Seems accurate to me.

City Hunter and Cat's Eye at the moment.
>tfw sexy mature MCs are extinct in the moeblob era.

I grabbed the ED version I generally try to avoid a-S since they seem to love hardsubbing in their logos on their releases also sometimes they pull fucky shit with the naming of the sub/audio tracks.

Thanks. What's up with the 4-episode OVA that apparently came before the TV? I can't find subs for that anywhere, unless it was merged into the TV release.

google: " bakabt" for oldies

Thank you user.

I had no idea that the Cockney did dubs.

Look harder.

Stop that. Don't spoonfeed.

I always loved how he got shot as he was falling to his death. Really shows how much hated the guy.

Ganbasta.

Noriko's hot blooded voice makes her the best female MC imo.
I love her so.

Feel like shitting the thread up more?

I still don't get why she's shoot a man after throwing him out of a plane

She could and she didn't like that guy sassing her man. It was an action of emotion and not reason.

Currently watching Gundam ZZ. I've heard it isn't as good as Zeta, but I'm on episode 6 and liking it way more than I did Zeta. I think being slightly more lighthearted definitely helps.

This.

Its alright I guess.

These threads are so comfy

Is the Maison Ikkoku anime any good?

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, good old fashion Rom Com.

"Is it ok to wear my shoes in here?"
"Idon'tgiveashit"

There is progress being made, just slow

>adult anime women that actually look like adults

I've gotten too used to looking at moeblob women, because looking at this picture kind of weirded me out at first.

I rewatched this for probably the fifth time recently, and somehow I never noticed before that Gogol's prisoner number is 808.

Kanashimi no Belladonna

I'm literally looking at the OVA in my drive right now. I never said bakabt had that in particular now did I? Stop acting like a self-righteous newfag

4k?

>Stop acting self-righteous while I proceed to act smug and shit up the thread

Okay thanks bud.

You're the one throwing a tantrum because you expect to be spoonfed. Simmer down.

Still working my way through Space Cobra. Finished the rug-ball arc and it was pretty good

Downloaded the uncensored subs for Angel Cop and I've watched 2 episodes so far. If the story wasn't decently interesting (and if it weren't just 6 episodes) I probably would have dropped it from that first ep. Also probably helps that I'm in the mood for some anti-commie action, but man the production values are not its strong suit.

I'm very impatiently waiting until I'm done with Cobra before I start season 1 of Lupin. I've loved Lupin since I saw season 2 back in the day (that dub did not hold up at all), and I've been meaning to go through and fill all the gaps for years now.

I obviously made an effort to look for it. You're just acting like an elitist dick now because you think being a jerk is the norm because shit like OPTs are up 24/7.

>dropping Angel Cop but you claim to love Lupin

Clearly not enough of an effort, evidently.

I will ALWAYS provide source. I don't give a shit who knows about something.

>I will ALWAYS enable newfags
Okay, great I'm sure that user is more than eager to slurp your smegma for a magnet. Can we stop derailing now?

"Clearly" and "evidently" are redundant, ESL-kun, but thanks for the shitposting chain.