Memes aside boys do any of you actually deny the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_mistreatment_of_Soviet_prisoners_of_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
statistik-des-holocaust.de/stat_ger_korherr.html
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf
phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes aside how regularly do you post this slide thread?

sure it was a thing, but it wasnt nearly as big as the media would say it was. The 6 million thing is literally impossible.

Define holocaust denial

Cry more faggot

It happened but it was blown out of proportion. Even many Jewish historians will tell you this.

Why so salty? Is a bit of originality too much to ask? Seriously, though, how often do you post this? Once a day?

No, but I know why they did it

such as?

It seems to be a topic which people are interested in.

Well then, don't mind my shitpost.

for real. Also OP you are finally posting your flag, or is that a VPN ? Don't want to sound spooky or anything, but I have heard of cases of doxxing for less than this, depending on which group of baddies using the website you might end up pissing. But I'm not your dad or anything to lecture you on what is good for you.

lol thanks for the warning man but I don't think anyone would get that mad from a thread on a Lithuanian rock collecting forum

>deny
Can't deny something that didn't happen. People die as prisoners of war. It happens. Whe supply lines get cut do you think they are going to feed their Soilders/people or prisoners? That's why you see pictures of mass graves of malnourished disease stricken bodies and not healthy gassed corpses. It's all bullshit. Not to mention all the "death camps" we're not discovered by allied forces but the (((Soviets)))

5-6.5 million Jews disappeared from Europe after WW2, where did they go?

They died in camps from starvation and disease. You don't build all that infrastructure for housing just to kill them. It makes zero sense. They were being used as labor.

I sincerely doubt some typhus and bad supply lines near the end of the war kill that many people

Denying implies i'm not certain about the holohoax, I am certain.
Also sage slide thread

Where DID they go?

I have my doubts about:
1. The intent
2. The premeditation
3. The ability of the ovens to burn as many Jews as is claimed
4. The claim that Jews dindu nuffin

>I sincerely doubt some typhus and bad supply lines near the end of the war kill that many people
Millions of Russian POW's were starved to death in camps by the Germans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_mistreatment_of_Soviet_prisoners_of_war

120k.... damn....

>1. The intent

This I never understood

[–]EliTheRussianSpy 26 points 6 months ago
"… the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."

"If at the beginning of the War and during the War twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the people had been held under poison gas, as happened to hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers in the field, th sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain. On the contrary: twelve thousand scoundrels eliminated in time might have saved the lives of a million real Germans, valuable for the future."

Adolf Hitler, 1926, Mein Kampf
"Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Adolf Hitler, 1936, speech to Reichstag How can you seriously believe someone who wrote this didn't want to exterminate the Jews?

He wanted them to leave Europe thats for sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>How can you seriously believe someone who wrote this didn't want to exterminate the Jews?

I don't read his desire to exterminate ALL Jews. The thing that comes closest is the Jewish financiers bit, but that is all about how the actions of these Jewish elites will force the Germans to destroy the Jewish race in Europe. You could read it as a plea for a peace. Hitler didn't want these Jewish financiers financing the Bolsheviks, as he knew that these Jewish Communists would destroy his country and his race. By pushing for communism in Europe, the Jewish financiers were effectively pushing for a racewar between the goyim and the Jews, and the eventual destruction of their own race

This is a low effort thread, therefore all you get is that it was highly exaggerated and there were no "gas chambers". This is by now a fact and you can't prove me wrong. Go dream of human skin lampshades though.

Regardless of what his rationale was his intent was pretty clear

cry more faggot

>Of the countries that ban Holocaust denial, some, such as Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Romania, were among the perpetrators of the Holocaust, and many of these also ban other elements associated with Nazism, such as the expression of Nazi symbols.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA serves you right

Shut up about the holomeme already Shlomo, nobody cares anymore

>his intent was pretty clear
No it wasn't. Give me proof of Hitler ordering the mass murder of Jews. I will wait for this the whole evening

yes, yes i do

I think the real death toll was below 1 million

When you die form cyanide gas your muscle all contract. It's very charastic and extreme, it can even lead to broken bones. There isn't a single forensic evidence of anyone being gassed

The jews didn't know this when they told their stories about being soldercommandos. Also didn't know that working without a fucking shirt on would lead to chronic health issues if not very quick death for workers

There isn't a sondercommando/i survived 6 gassings who ever said 'i have health problems due to chronic or acute cyandie exposure

No prussian blue or cyandie residue on walls of alleged homicidal gas chamer in aushowitz means it was never exposed to xyklon b. it was an air raid shelter that was converted by the soviets into a fake gas chamber in 1947

I deny that the alleged gas chamber at Auschwitz was ever used to gas anyone as there is no proof or even evidence

>Give me proof of Hitler ordering the mass murder of Jews

How about the Einsatzgruppen massacares?

This document is presented as evidence of the complicity and approval of Adolf Hitler ("Meldungen an den Führer" means report for the Führer), regarding the murders that took place during the Holocaust. It tallies the Nazis' death toll exacted on armed partisans, as well as their arrest of non-Jewish and execution of both non-Jewish and Jewish partisan accomplices in Eastern Europe between September 1st to December 1st, 1942 in Southern Russia, Ukraine and Bialystok.

The tally? 363,211 Jews executed in autumn 1942.

If Himmler was trying to artificially inflate numbers to impress Hitler, the first thing he would have done is raise the rather pathetic looking list tallying the number of defectors as a result of German propaganda.

The original is now in file NS19/291, Bundesarchiv, Koblenz. Likewise in the literature you find the following archive reference for the reports: BA, NS 19/2566

On a similar note, the Korherr Report is a 16-page document on the progress of the Holocaust as reflected in the dwindling numbers of Jews in Germany and German-controlled Europe. It was written by the chief inspector of the statistical bureau of the SS and professional statistician Dr Richard Korherr under the title die "Endlösung der Judenfrage", in English the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

You can read the entire Korherr Report in the German original here:
statistik-des-holocaust.de/stat_ger_korherr.html

Hey there OP! we like the job you are doing by honoring the memory of all the people that died in the holocaust. We are part of the international zionist patrimony preserve and we would like to know if you are willing to join. Do you have an Email or any sort of social media outlet so we can reach you out? Where are you from? we have some branches in the US in case you would like to come here directly! Great job you are doing, the rest of the boys are impressed with your efforts.

they used this magical thing called a "pump", to circulate air from the gas chambers before sending in guys to dispose of bodies. And that doing so does in fact make it safe to dispose of bodies. The United States still has gas chambers used as a secondary method of execution, and to my knowledge, the most recent use of such was Walter LaGrand in 1999. They removed his body within minutes of the execution, they don't just leave it there.

lmao

>Equating killing Jewish and non-Jewish partisans to mass murder of civilians
Dude are you even trying?
I can find the same kind of reports about partisans that were read and approved of by Churchill or Stalin

>On a similar note, the Korherr Report is a 16-page document on the progress of the Holocaust as reflected in the dwindling numbers of Jews in Germany and German-controlled Europe. It was written by the chief inspector of the statistical bureau of the SS and professional statistician Dr Richard Korherr under the title die "Endlösung der Judenfrage", in English the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.
>Himmler
I was talking about Hitler not Himmler. Please show me proofs of Hitler approving the Holocaust

We should holocaust all the gang stalker scum. I'd never tire of feeding those traitors into the ovens.

Have you read the Barbarossa decree? Their definition of partisan was pretty all encompassing

>I can find the same kind of reports about partisans that were read and approved of by Churchill or Stalin

Feel free to post it whenever

>they used this magical thing called a "pump", to circulate air from the gas chambers before sending in guys to dispose of bodies.
Proofs of the pump?

There was a typhus epidemic because the filthy bastards refused to wash

Zyklon B is a delousing agent...

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Please show me proofs of Hitler approving the Holocaust

What would constitute proof in your mind? We have tons of documentation showing complicity from the High Command.

>We have tons of documentation showing complicity from the High Command.
No proofs from Hitler

>Proofs of the pump?

You think they would make a gas chamber with no air circulation?

So you think everyone around Hitler acknowledged the Holocaust as happening including his second in command but Hitler himself did not know? Come on don't play coy

or the Holocaust to be a hoax, the US and the USSR would have had to be in on it together. That would imply that the whole Cold War was a hoax. At what point does the necessary hoax become so large that you won't think it plausible that it could be kept secret?

>You think they would make a gas chamber with no air circulation?
Talmudic reasoning detected. The leaf was arguing that the gas chamber was an air raid shelter, not a gas chamber.
You need to prove that it was a gas chamber and that there was a pump.

>So you think everyone around Hitler
Proofs of everyone knowing it except for Hitler? Inb4 its only Himmler and Heydrich that you point to.
Also my point about intent was that many claim that it was premeditated. While I do think that a number of elite Nazis eventually decided to kill Jews, this did take time to get to that point.

>No prussian blue or cyandie residue on walls of alleged homicidal gas chamer in aushowitz means it was never exposed to xyklon b. it was an air raid shelter that was converted by the soviets into a fake gas chamber in 1947

Well we know this to be false due to the heavy concentration of Cyanide Ion in the gas chambers

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

>Memes aside

Its no memes, kiddo.

>Inb4 its only Himmler and Heydrich that you point to.

Why do you rule them out? Himmler specifically was closest to Hitler so I find him knowing about the Holocaust but the architect of the Reich itself having no clue

Anyway besides the Posen speech we have Goebbels diaries:

On 27 March 1942
Aus dem Generalgovernement werden jetzt, bei Lublin beginnend, die Juden nach dem Osten abgeschoben. Es wird hier ein ziemlich barbarisches und nicht näher zu beschreibendes Verfahren angewandt,. Im großen kann man wohl feststellen, daß 60 % davon liquidiert werden müssen, während nur noch 40 % in die Arbeit eingesetzt werden können. Der ehemalige Gauleiter von Wien, der diese Aktion durchführt, tut das mit ziemlicher Umsicht und auch mit einem Verfahren, das nicht allzu auffällig wirkt. An den Juden wird ein Strafgericht vollzogen, das zwar barbarisch ist, das sie aber vollauf verdient haben. Die Prophezeiung, die der Führer ihnen für die Herbeiführung eines neuen Weltkriegs mit auf den Weg gegeben hat, beginnt sich in der furchtbarsten Weise zu verwirklichen. Man darf in diesen Dingen keine Sentimentalitäten obwalten lassen

The Jews are now being pushed out of the General Government, beginning near Lublin, to the East. A pretty barbaric procedure is being applied here, and it is not to be described in any more detail, and not much is left of the Jews themselves. In general one may conclude that 60% of them must be liquidated, while only 40% can be put to work. The former Gauleiter of Vienna [Globocnik], who is carrying out this action, is doing it pretty prudently and with a procedure that doesn't work too conspicuously. The Jews are being punished barbarically, to be sure, but they have fully deserved it. The prophesy that the Führer issued to them on the way, for the eventuality that they started a new world war, is beginning to realise itself in the most terrible manner. One must not allow any sentimentalities to rule in these matters.»

I can post JPGs too pal

>Well we know this to be false due to the heavy concentration of Cyanide Ion in the gas chambers
Is this enough to gas as many people as they claim?

Gas doesn't emaciate victims.

Typhus does

>The Jews are being punished barbarically, to be sure, but they have fully deserved it. The prophesy that the Führer issued to them on the way, for the eventuality that they started a new world war, is beginning to realise itself in the most terrible manner. One must not allow any sentimentalities to rule in these matters.»
Arguably a form of self-defense against Jewish-led genocide of the goyim.

I don't understand how rounding up and killing defenseless civilians is a valid form of self protection

>Jewish-led genocide of the goyim

I think I missed that part m8

>holocaust
That's a big word.
The number of deaths is much inferior to what was claimed, especially the part about the jewish deaths is bloated, it's propaganda to make Germans feel bad and to give more power to the elite.

When people say the holocaust didn't happen, it simply means this. There're deaths in every war, it's only natural.

>Is this enough to gas as many people as they claim?

Yes read the link I posted

>I think I missed that part m8
You don't know about the Jewish elite in the USSR mass murdering goyim?

I didn't believe 6 million Jews died in the holocaust until I learnt about the torturous masturbation machines. With such industrious methods of eliminating human life it all makes sense to me now.

>mfw when hear "holocaust"
>mfw when nobody speak about the real genocide commited by the filthy kike

just die please

*genocides

Nah I haven't actually feel free to post a source as I am genuinely curious

Those were never backed by academia to begin with. However, to treat some people exaggerating, which is a standard part of history, as evidence the entirety of the Holocaust did not happen is pretty dumb imo

Yes and it’s a fucking retardely gay and false not even logical fallacies and kike loving (((reasoning))) for how a couple 100-1000 of you faggots got picked on and never yet trying to imagine why you disgusting nation wrecking satanists are chased out of every country you’ve ever been in.

bit coin bet this faggot won’t answer the question as to why kikes are constantly/always a plague to Christian and every other society they’ve ever lived amongst.

The whole world at this point knows about you fucking Jews, getting your dick cut off as a child and sucked on by some dirty hairy faggot who calls himself a holy man must really fuck you all up in the head

Touchy subject m8?

Where exactly does it discuss the number of people gassed?

>Everyone who disagrees with me is the ebil Jew

Keep trying to pass off your insecurity and confusion as a political stance my guy

In my mind it was real

I deny that it was successful in accomplishing what it set out to do (unfortunately).

Read chapter 3 of Culture of Critique angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Also check out:
kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf

Sorry misread your comment, the number of people killed in the chambers has been discussed separately in forensic reports:

>Jean-Claude PressacWikipedia's W.svg (1944–2003) — a French pharmacist who used to be a Holocaust denier, who in 1979 undertook a forensic examination of the Auschwitz gas chambers. The result? He was shocked by the overwhelming evidence. In 1989 he published a book that confirmed the established view that the gas chambers were functional, killing between 631,000 and 711,000 prisoners

you can read the full study here:

phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html

Thanks, will check it out

Don't feed links to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, that's why they start these threads

You've posted evidence that much of the Original Bolsheviks were Jewish which I already knew. Do you have any evidence of this supposed goyim genocide?

Stories of these machines were told by survivors of the Death Camps and Jews never lie. Can you please also explain how anyone would survive a death camp? Especially with trainloads of Jews being dumped into burning pits?

>Don't feed links to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, that's why they start these threads
???
Plenty of people are lurking and they will click on my links, read Kevin MacDonald and become woke on the JQ
What is there not to like?

And why have hospitals if you're going to execute them all?

Simon Wiesenthal Center starts these threads to find anything that contradicts the story

And have their lawyers sue the hell out of website owners/ have sites taken down for wrongthink

Don't play their game

>Jews never lie

No one claimed this but you

>Can you please also explain how anyone would survive a death camp?

These death camps were designed to have prisoners starve via working themselves to death. It's normal to have survivors just as any Genocide has survivors

>Especially with trainloads of Jews being dumped into burning pits?

Never backed by academia

>keep trying to pass off your insecurity and confusion as a political stance my guy

>>insecurity and confusion as a political stance

>>my goy* = (((my guy)))

Kike confirmed

Btw what you described is exactly the same retarded psycho babble your kike shekle master depositors for your shit posting go on about with how the world even ought to give a fuck about a single Jewish finger nail let alone a fucking dead kike. As if you’re the only creature on earth worth caring about, every country’s people in the world are forced to give a fuck about the (((6 gojirian))) shoah halohoax as if no one else has ever died in the world due to retaliation based on race. All this is a fucking blatant and obvious show of the exact reason why Hitler even got around to hating your kind, everywhere (((your))) kind hold sway, and you keep telling everyone it’s a coincidence? You fucking parasite, God in heaven knows what you do and the time will come when you lice will face your day and account for your treason to Him and to humanity, just you wait. Only eternity in hell and grusome torture and execution will suit the gross majority of your kind you despicable cavernous fiends and all others who aid the devil