/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: DC INVESTIGATION Pt. 12

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

As the tile suggests, we are looking into DC and the trafficking networks within. Anyone with worthwhile intel is more than welcome to drop it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wEs4jsv9gc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.is/55cWd
archive.is/e4plq
archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R
patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI
ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
pastebin.com/fn0Gp2wj
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
nexeosolutions.com/careers/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/22/lithuanian-gangmasters-jailed-in-modern-slavery-and-trafficking-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/2wEs4jsv9gc

Optimal way to start out any thread.

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

>FBI seeks Senate documents, signaling possible probe into sale of fetal tissue
archive.is/55cWd
>FBI agents raid headquarters of major U.S. body broker
archive.is/e4plq

Additional info on the body and fetal organ markets which are largely unregulated and easily infiltrated by various groups.

archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R

Multi-agency activity in DC:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI

Here is our map of Washington DC, note the differences between this area and the maps that were made of Los Angeles. This is the dot map that we use to graph clusters of establishments commonly used for trafficking. You will find that you often will find trafficking hubs in the center of any large cluster of dots you see. These are also essential for finding patterns relating to the overall trafficking network in that city.

Compare the dot map with satellite imagery to see where urbanized/industrial areas are located. Usually once we've find enough suspicious locations we draw a search vector on one of these kinds of maps to limit the scope of your search.

Here is our dot map with trafficking busts overlayed on top of it. This will allow you to analyze the patterns of busts and give you a general diagram of crime in the location.

ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3

Here's a road map of DC with roads of heavy traffic and of interest are highlighted.

DC Metro System:

wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf

I thought you would appreciate something high energy.

Here's a general traffic map of the DC area. Always good to see if you notice any patterns of traffic.

I don't just like any kind of music that's high energy. The only thing that you've linked before that I actually liked was stuff from LeeandLie, and even then that's not something that I would say that I generally listen to.

Illegal gun trafficking in the US.

Beat me to the punch next time.

Bump, thought this map showing the Hezbollah trafficking scheme might be interesting to people.

Interdasting, thanks user.

I still think that thread themes are silly.

Italy is a key location for the drug trade in West Europe I know, especially in relation to drugs coming in from West Africa.

I don’t really understand why they’d include the used car deal since it wasn’t really necessary as part of moving drugs. Maybe just trying to churn the money as many times as possible?

The mafia there are now at war with gangs from North Africa because they’re taking over Italian turf. ISIS works with the Africans but I don’t think they can be considered one group. Middle Easterners want the Africans working for them.

That's too big for me to screenshot, not sure how I feel about downloading your images. I appreciate the contribution nonetheless.

Italy got fucked over pretty hard by globalists in the recent decades. They had a politician assassinated there I remember that was a pretty big event.

Bump

Italy is a mess, wouldn’t shock me if we see them and one or two other countries in Europe balkanize in our lifetimes as the crisis heats up.

pastebin.com/fn0Gp2wj +
>Greylock Venture Capital
>National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
>In-Q-Tel

Here's one user's list of CIA fronts and CIA affiliated organizations. Might be worth looking over for any possible connections to trafficking.

Sad to see the birthplace of most of my lineage to go way ward like it is now.

If it’s any comfort my ancestral homelands are being overrun as well.

God bless the 21st century am I right?

Here's what my map looks life for Warehouses/Storage in the DC area. Has just a few additions from last night.

And here's what Freight/Shipping/Logistics/Distribution looks like for the DC area. Again, mostly the same from last night.

It seems like most of the heavy lifting is done in Baltimore with a bridge that connects it to DC. DC only has about four clusters of storage/distribution. Baltimore is mostly concentrated in one general cluster it seems.

Looks pretty much the same if you both logistics and storage is visible at the same time.

With great changes comes great opportunity

I’m guessing Baltimore and other cities (Philly, maybe NY etc) all supply various products depending on the group and customer. The MDC in DC seems like it’ll be less a storage facility and more geared towards moving product through it.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Seems almost like a route goes through it. I have a feeling that the MDC for DC is possibly underground too, if not just partially. I remember that A5 kept calling it the military base.

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Nexeo Solutions
Environmental consultant in the Bucks County, Pennsylvania
1101 New Ford Mill Rd Morrisville, PA 19067

I'm curious exactly what this location does. It has direct access to the rail ways as to lots vehicles for transportation.

Looks like it's a distribution service actually, Google is just full of retarded SJW's and has it mislabled it seems.

Post websites.

nexeosolutions.com/careers/

So it is done.

>plastics and chemicals
It's nothing.

Well obviously I'm implying that they could use the facility for transportation of products other than chemicals and plastics.

Anything's possible, I guess.

Well you know I just have a feeling that a location isn't going to openly advertise that they illicitly traffic drugs, weapons, and humans. That would be taking the hidden in plain sight maxim to quite the extreme, wouldn't you think?

I'm not being paid enough to think.

XPO Logistic
Warehouse store in the Bucks County, Pennsylvania
41 Runway Rd Levittown, PA 19057

Found our old friends XPO Logistics in the PN area. Check out the general industrial district they're in.

I didn't know wealth accumulation triggered the increase of IQ, but what do I know?

There is an xpo right by me.

They up to shady shit?

They've got Hilary connections amongst other leftist connections and one of their facilities in the UK was tied to human slavery and trafficking.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/22/lithuanian-gangmasters-jailed-in-modern-slavery-and-trafficking-case

The more you know.

just send a dude in the places with a shotgun lock and loaded

Let's not get the FBI involved shall we? I mean they're head quarters no joke is right in that area.

Don't you remember us uncovering all that stuff? I know you were there.

bump

I don't actually read the threads.

is there a discord, did some thinking on one in NJ

>Discord
What are we, spooks? Not a bad analysis btw.

thank you sir, well some kind of group messaging for this kind of shit

It's a terrible analysis.

bump

Well for Christ's sake, it's a start you know?

The chans is the most secure place to openly discuss this kind of stuff. At least you're mostly anonymous here.

ight bro come on bro don't trash my theory took me a solid minute and a half

2nd one right next to small little airport

Going a little out of bounds there champ. Texas is its own monster that's best tackling specifically.

not really but I found another one near major airport, Corpus Christi. They run flights to Mexico

That's interesting, but again we're trying focus on the general DC area and that's quite far away.

yeah I know but very interesting though, the Airport does cheap flights to Mexico. Might be International Trafficking.

It's very possible, yes.

XPO has two a few miles north of DC

I've noted them there as well. Always on the look out for them.

Pretty easy for them to transport right to DC

Just curious where they'd be storing stuff like that in Downtown DC.

spics

>this thread again

obligatory sage and report

Obligatory bump and reply courteously to other posters.

I have a hard time believing that my niche little thread could be causing that much emotional discomfort to you.

Bump

That would make a lot of sense given how many old tunnels/sewer systems are around.

Might want to look at that executive/VIP airport a little more closely too to see who could use it.

This is a bully free zone, unless you’re bullying the spook good naturedly.

Which airport would that be in particular?

I was looking at the Washington Executive Airpark and College Park Airport. Second one seems kind of small but both theoretically could have clients/small amounts of “product” whisked in and out near the city center.

Stuff like people from the modeling/talent agencies and people being groomed and stuff?

Anyone else here use these threads to help determine which locations to visit in order to get "the good stuff"?

Well the FBI does love there honey pots.

Stuff like that. Also kids from orphanages/foster homes. Kind of thing where you’d be moving less than two dozen people around

Something along the lines of the Lolita Express I take it.

Found some more places in Baltimore and PN. Here's an update of storage and logistics places in Baltimore. God, I feel like have a disgusting, normie Instagram account right now. Or a Twitter...the fucking horror.

Kind of like that.

Lol. They seem to have something set up next to the area where most of the docks are.

NSA Deliveries, Ft Meade
Association or Organization
Fort Meade, MD 20755

I've found this on Google Earth before, have no idea what it's supposed to be. Maybe it's a glitch or something, I don't know.

Looks like it splits off in three directions judging by the clusters.

Bump

You guys working hard or hardly working?

Are you and dad jokes going to be a consistent theme in these threads now?

Just touching base

MAJOR STORY OUT OF MONTANA

DEMOCRAT SLAVE IMPORTATION EXPOSED!!!

Democratic mayors are never to be trusted. Interesting info there.

Spread the word and maybe we can stop them.

Bump for the good work user

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

Almost finished with something.

Can't wait.