Youjo Senki

"Major is a cyka blyat."

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/16/new-evidence-adolf-hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for raping POW Tanya.

I don't know how to feel about this show. She'll be a 30 year old Nazi at some point. What do then?

Loli Hitler did nothing wrong.

Nothing wrong!

best girl

witness your dong as it expands to levels never before seen. especially if she gets scars or an eyepatch

Can anyone translate the text here? Posting again because the last thread died.

Second song lyrics
戦線のリアリズム

凍えるように 細い躯を震わせる
恐怖からではなく 静かな熱情

轟く強い風に 悲鳴さえ掻き消えては
硝煙舞う空に 夢を見るだろう

悲しさも寂しさも 感じることはなく
また一つ骨が乾く

オオ 愛情、劣情、全テ無情
その身ごと直ぐ炎に燃えて灰になる
応答セヨ、応答セヨ、輝ケル未来ヨ
今、目の覚めるようなリアルを
この異様なる世に捧げよう

白い背を伝う 冷たい汗の雫
鉄屑の鳥が また啼いているだろう

悲しくて寂しくて怯えていた朝も
瞬間で世界が変わる

オオ 感情、激情、非道ナル無情
その身ごと次の朝も見ずに灰になる
応答セヨ、応答セヨ、美シキ未来ヨ
今、この手一つで掴もう

風が問う
これ以上、何を迷うことがあるだろうか?
いざ、武器を取れ、武器を取れ
偽善を捨て、武器を取れ
その弱い自我を撃て

オオ 愛モ、平和モ、全テ無情
骸骨と鉄屑が 涙見せず泣く
明日ヨ、明日ヨ、美シキ未来ヨ
今、この手一つで掴もう

オオ 愛情、劣情、全テ無情
その身ごと直ぐ炎に燃えて灰になる
応答セヨ、応答セヨ、輝ケル未来ヨ
今、目の覚めるようなリアルを
この異様なる世に捧げよう

>tfw Preggo Nazi Tanya.

Posted raw as no translation has been made

>少佐 = Major

Damm i really hope they do until season 3 of this, I really want to see her progression from "Pure Silver" to "Rusted Silver" like in the LN.

If we get multiple seasons, we'll have a lot of lewds!

I can see him as a past Not!Germany hero

>Rusted Silver

Explainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You know what's funny, people who later rose to dominate the world were unaccomplished in their military careers. Tanya is the anti-thesis of Hitler.

Hitler for example, he was a junior officer in WW1 with an unremarkable record. He didn't do anything during the war, but later found his niche in propaganda with the Nazi party.

Putin is another example, after years of working with the KGB his only accomplishment was obtaining a publicly available US marine training manual. It was only much later in his life, due to sheer luck, that he became president. It was only after he came into power that he consolidated it into such obscene wealth (entirely due to corruption).

Even people like Einstein and Newton were notoriously bad at everything when they were young.

The most powerful people in the world were underachievers in their youth and only found their niche much later in life.

Tanya is a character that will never hold power. Overachievers don't have the personality to manage extremely large scale operations. Tanya will never become a loli Hitler, he just doesn't have the personality for it.

Too much blood, the silver rusted

Well considering how fast its heading as the second book is largest one and we are going into book 3 before the seasons over that means we've got 4 more books and they are considerably smaller than the 2 book meaning we would either have to slow the pace of the next season's or do a remake that's better paced

>Hitler for example, he was a junior officer in WW1 with an unremarkable record. He didn't do anything during the war, but later found his niche in propaganda with the Nazi party.
Son, Hitler got more medals in WW1 than what most will ever earn.

>the 5th column of the imperial army enacts a plan to breed a master race of magic users for the next war

>tanya is ordered to mate with specific men to ensure the future of the fatherland

>implying its difficult to pick up medals as an officer

they hand them out like candy if you're not the LCD fuckup. cheaper than actually rewarding good work with better pay

The doujins write themselves!!!

By Vol.7 her nickname is Rusted Silver by her fellow soldier due to the amount of blood she has spilled. Remember allies still view her as a child even though she is a Lt.Col.

Honestly, I could see her being ruthless to do that if it furthers her goals, though Tanya is smart enough to go after officers or noble men.
>Neet on korean wall scroll forum talks about military valor.

>implying he earned them just because

He didn't get any medals. He didn't do shit. Stop reading Mein Kampf like its fact.

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/16/new-evidence-adolf-hitler

>Hitler didn't do anything in the war
This might be the only proper time to direct you to Sup Forums where you'll be properly educated on anything.
>Putin... due to sheer luck... became president
Are you retarded?
>Einstein and Newton were notoriously bad at everything when they were young
Do you enjoy making shit up?

>posts the guardian
Nice bait, I thought you were serious for a second.

Post Tanya's before Mary wakes up!

Goddamn I can't wait to see Teenage/adult Tanya, she is gonna be fucking astounding.

funny that tanya is just doing overachieving of sheer spite of Mr. X
she's able to actually take power if it serves her goal somehow, otherwise, she only wants "power" so she can have a kira-like quiet life

Your ass must be the size of a dinosaur's for you spill that much shit out.

I hope CZ keeps writing even after Tanya becomes The Boss unless that new book of his somehow are in the same Universe

Officer here, this is kind of true. Just got a NAM for completing my first tour. I have seven ribbons in two years.

I want to promote Tanya until she falls in love with me!

Are these useful of kinda like video game trophies/achievements.

>Major, would you like to help yourself to some delicious coffee beans I got my hands on

>Oh! Sounds good!

>By the way, do you think you could get degu-san to review the essay I wrote?

>As you wish, Major Brusha

>The advisor looks like he's having a lot of fun. He's smiling like he's having a lot of fun with that kid.

you can sell them on ebay for money

No you can't you have to buy them yourself at the NEX.

No, they've become mandatory because when it comes time to promote if you DIDN'T get these freebie awards you look like less than dog shit because of how easy they are to obtain.

I don't even plan to stay in that long but my department head made me write myself up and it got approved.

>not wanting Tanya to blackmail you for promotions

user I know you can't help yourself but do try to have some self control

Ah that makes sense. They're pretty damn useful then.

The video game analogy isn't that off too. If you didn't get the trophies/achievements, i'll pick someone else instead of you,

>not being a nobelman
>not getting Tanya to marry for your superior position
>not defeating her with the cock.

i don't know Officer...either you right and the medal on ebay is fake

>Or you are lying to me Officer user

Sure you can buy someone's old medal. But they don't actually give you the medals, you have to buy them yourself, usually from the on base uniform store. They cost more than they should, too. It sucks. Who are you quoting?

Yeah they're little hoops you have to jump through, but instead of a fun game its paperwork and learning to exaggerate so hard you have to go to confession afterwards.

Where are the shitfics anons!
I was promised VishaxTanya shitfics anons!!!

I wish Niggel n crew translated the novel faster, ye i know im ungratefull as fuck but come on like one cap every 2months the fucking manga is futher now than our translations. Isn´t there a translation group that wants to pickup Youjo Senki LN?

You're out of luck. JP has decided Rerugen x Tanya is the main ship. All efforts are dedicated to that ship!

at least can´t they make it that we can pay for caps so they translate faster? I would trow money at them if i get my caps weekly/biweekly

Tuesday is almost here user also once the anime ends I'm sure something will happen

Delete this

Sauce? I like my ryona lolis.

That right hand makes no fucking sense

What's Mary's problem anyway?

>Hitler for example, he was a junior officer in WW1 with an unremarkable record
>Hitler
>officer
Nigga he didn't even make NCO, he was a corporal.

But...pure silver doesn't tarnish...

That would be an unnecessary risk on her life tho. Childbirth risky as hell. Especially for a Loli.

What emotion is Visha's face trying to express?

A evil murder loli slaughtered her beloved daddy.

sadness but also need to poop

Well, I would assume she would be older, I mean as a loli I doubt she has even started going on the rag.

>Mfw when fantasy Germany is stabbed in the back by fantasy Jews.

Would Visha have passed Tanya's test if she hadn't been appointed as Tanya's assistant?

Shes knows tanya better than most people and might expect fuckery, dont have a clue about her actual magical ability or intelligence.

Someone post chapter 12

It's possible since most of those who had passed had frontline experience and she served in the rhine front, at the least she survived Tanya's "Let's put all the worlds most brutal special forces training programs in a blender" program.

Well its hard to quantify how hard it really is when a 150cm teen girl can survive it when you're not allowed to use magic. Its just fantasy bs.

Why is that blue-haired strategy officer listed as a main character?

I just picked this up, from seeing the threads from time to time I just expected a WW1 setting with lolis but not magic, oh well, still pretty good.

That's exactly how they described the Rhein front in the manga. So bloody and filled with gore even silver rusts.

But technically Tanya is already late in life considering he's an old salaryman.

>but not magic

To be fair, how else do you expect loli's to be anything other than a burden in a WW1 setting?

Women can be just as good fighters as men are

I just thought she was a field commander or something, yeah I didn't think this through.

And wreck her with her own present to daddy.
While killing the rest of her battalion and friends in front of her.

Reality called.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs

misogyny is not reality

The reason for setting is explained with this line in the novel.

It is though.

>let me just stand here and let 200lbs fly at me. Should I move out of the way? Nah, I'm sure I could take it

In modern army its not important to be strong, just push a button and enemy dies.

Inclusivity and intersectionality is more important than maintaining a boys club

>you will never be the lone balloon at the top of the Mt.Grip.

Okay, this is really weak bait, please come back with better bait.

Having females mixed in with males leads to everyone being frustrated by having naked women clean themselves in front of guys and educational seminars where they repeat "DONT RAPE PEOPLE" fifty times.

>dat 38 year old atlas.

Holy fuck that guy

oh god the butthurt in these posts
and stay there

>
>
>

Still havent learned new argument psycho-kun?

Umm... could you not be a shitlord, mmkay?

Seriously, get better bait.