White people are literally doomed

White people are literally doomed.

White father of a white daughter buys her black boyfriend a car. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP ANYMORE. YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS TO YOURSELVES, NO ONE ELSE IS FORCING IT ON YOU. YOU ARE SET FOR DELETION.

youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

Other urls found in this thread:

discussionist.com/10151453987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a Scion, relax.

1) she's ugly
2) it's a used early 2000s Scion tC

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>welfare state incentives single mothers >single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>women will never vote away welfare state >every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>family units destroyed and birth rates plummet >immigration to replace births
>men lose incentive to support system
>social degradation ensues

Not worried because I will always be better looking and make more money than 98% of all the niggers. There is no competition.

Well since we KKK'd and enslaved them I think that's the least he could do. More people need to be like this man, he's a true hero.

>you are set for deletion

Mfw

But from 200ft away it looks dope

you sound like a reactionary child but that you're choice lol

Too bad all these girls will still choose a broke, ugly nigger subhuman over you, just to virtue signal.

Nice coping white boy

he will be dealing dope by the end of the week. just in time fo chrimmus

Why the fuck do girls act against their own self interest. Seriously

Only the useless, uneducated ones. So there's no real loss. Most normal women secretly make fun of girls who do this shit, at least here in Ohio.

Stupid stupid americans

I'm sure he's a good kid and hey if he's a good kid and he's dating my daughter I would want him to have a nice truck used little Hyundai or something to take her places in that's safe, in good repair and not going to break down some where or go unregistered and get them in trouble.

You are hysterical

She white doe

Scions are made by Toyota so they can't be that bad. I'd rather have a Taco or a 4Runner though (which I do, 4Runners are excellent)

it's always cars and guns with you people, fucking hell

Honestly my sisters boyfriend is black and I don't really seem the problem, he's a good guy and even got me a birthday gift a few weeks ago. For Christmas I plan on getting him a giftcard for footlocker. My sister is happy so i'm happy, the father is the same. Why would he want to take his daughters happiness away?

Plus when I hang out with my sisters boyfriend and his friends they let me say nigga lol

SET
FOR
DELETION

>a giftcard for footlocker

You know that's pretty stereotypical, but, he's going to love that. lol

Because we need more white babies you dumbfuck.

>tfw this nigger has a better car than
>tfw he got for fucking a white girl
I ain't even mad, this shit writes itself

Jesus Christ that make-up.
Daddy fucked her as a baby. Very obvious.

*me

>let me say nigga
Oh thank goodness, it's just bait

Different value system. The white father will do anything to help his daughter and son in law. The black guy doesn't seem that bad among the particular kind of people in the video (Californians I guess.. this is expected). If they want to believe that this one nigger is the shining example of what niggers ought to strive to be then let them, it's all in California anyway. Their all delusional.

She has the coalburner face. Can't you see it?

>people tell me what I can and can't say
>the guy who's cumming on my sister's face let's me say a certain word without shooting me, so I like him
>who cares that shes flushing thousands of years of ancestry down the toilet?
You are everything wrong with white people and should be killed. You know all of the brown people that you are so enamored with? They would literally kill men who fucked their daughters if they didn't like them. Take a lesson from the people whose dicks you're sucking.

shill cultural propaganda video.
fake

Future single mom there

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people

there is a difference between a white woman dating a black guy and a white woman dating a nigger. this seems to be the former.

I love that her father is a manchild. He looks like hes about 35 and dressing like he's still 20 in 2001.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

race-mixers can never handle the truth

Gib me some dem mofuckin repair stations aswell nigga

you probably drink nigger cum from your girlfriend's pussy

>fuckin based

This guy gets it. Race traitors and their permitters in society deserve torture and death.

At least that boy looks sorta decent.

>at least
>as long as
Famous cucks last words

Servant apes look decent because you put them in suits and a bow tie, train them to carry a drinks tray and not shit on the carpet. It doesn't mean you start a relationship with it. It's not on the same level as it betters. It never will be, at least not for a few thousand more years of evolution.

Based

>White father of a white daughter buys her black boyfriend a car.
All for hits and money jackass. You think that girl is going to have that boy's babies because she loves him? No. Dude probably has a decent sized cock, and the family's doing this either for virtue signalling or for monies.

>they let me say nigga

That means they consider you one of them

You know he fucking other bitches on the side. Your sister getting played like a hoe.

If you can't see the ashkenazi mixed in the "white gurl" you should at least be able to see it in the dad. If your jewdar is that broken than you need to go back to lurking and not posting.

>Why the fuck do girls act against their own self interest.
She's not. She's getting all the attention she'll ever get. Women need external validation because of natural selection. On an average, "career women" didn't get married prior to 1900s. So the women who were chosen were the ones who towed the line. For that you need to have an inner drive where you try to please people all the time - virtue signalling is the most efficient form of this drive. Put in minimal effort while making it looking you're doing the right thing.

Well that and when you own a car shop, a used Scion isn't really that big a deal. They probably did all the repairs themselves for free and got the parts from a pick and pull. Pretty nice gesture though.

She didn't inheret the big Milkers though

Fuck off cuck

Jews don't own garages.

>California

what a surprise

She's blond though and not some funny type of 'blond', but like a real white girl.

>Jews don't own _____
You didn't think that one through, bud.

Who wants to bet that this whole thing is a LARP of Get Out? Dude gets sucked into family with a gift car, and soon they're trying to get his brains out.

Faggot
Supra or Soarer 4lyfholmes

Have you seen girls from Israel?

Dude I was just thinking that. They are going to the cabin for a Christmas getaway. This nog is 86d

Cryptos, aquafresh. It's not the obvious ones that do so much of the damage. It's the cryptos.
Interesting captcha for this post: Temple estates.Kek
>Oy Vey

Yes, they don't have this hair color. Almost all are fake blondes anyway.

You don't see those dark roots?

she looks kinda retarded

and no im not white im a POC

>They are going to the cabin for a Christmas getaway. This nog is 86d
So who gets his body? The bother? Fucking incestuous fucks I tell you.

No, cause they aren't there.

I agree. Pol seems to think that niggers are feral animals that should be put in the zoo, which I agree with for the most part. However, there are outliers. A person should be judged for who they are themselves. If they prove to be good humans then they deserve dignity too.

It's attitudes like these that just show how some posters here are nothing better than the niggers they say shit about. What is the word for whites being niggers?

Meh if we kill the kikes who did this to us before we go it is a wash

#MyBordersMyChoice
new anti-immigration poster campaign, posters go up Jan 21 on campuses around the world

>You know all of the brown people that you are so enamored with? They would literally kill men who fucked their daughters if they didn't like them.

Bullshit. If it's Muslims you are talking about, their fathers have only two conditions for marriage:

1) he has to be Muslim
2) he has to be a good person and a reliable breadwinner

That's it. We don't carry who the girl wants to marry as long as their husbands fulfill these two criteria. Your lies and deceit to further your agenda only prove that you're a pathetic piece of shit whose great grandmother probably got blacked and you try to hide your shame

>What is the word for whites being niggers?

Nazis. White supremacists.

Nigga got a car virtue signaled to him.

What's funny is that just like niggers, who take the word nigger as pride, so do these white supremacists.

They make campaigns like, it's ok to be white in order to play the victim game but at the of the day say shit like this. Perhaps whites deserve to be removed if they're going to act like niggers?

Call us racists sure, but at the end of yhe day user, you and I both know that girl is going to be a single mother. I'm willing to bet good money on this. Related: discussionist.com/10151453987

So what?

You're all little kids trying to shore up your empty vapid little personalities with rhetoric. IN the real world, you can't control what your kids do when they get older, and since you'll have lived in the real world by then you don't live your life based on maymays, so you don' abandon them the money they do something that contradicts white supremacist propaganda.

That's reality. You're in your phase of youth where you must hate and rail against reality, but it's still there no matter how strongly your raging hormones make you feel about whatever subject it is that you're told to care about.

Now go ahead and spaz out on me, and then realize that I'm right 15 years later and you're doing exactly what I've said it is that adults do.

I'm 35 and have a career, a wife, and 3 children. What would you like to tell me about being an adult?

this is natural selection in action user

we DO NOT WANT the defective genes of these people in our gene pool. this is a good thing provided some beta fuck doesn't try to pick up the pieces with her and actually manages to put a kid in her

How the fuck are we supposed to compete?!

Seriously this shit is everywhere in the West now.

in a sane society the father would kill them both

You're not sane, there's nothing wrong with interracial couples. Piece of shit. Mind your own fucking business. Must be pathetic watching from the sidelines crying about who other people date. GET A LIFE.

Are dads literally killing their daughters for shit like this where you live?

Literally every single one of your male ancestors would honour kill for race mixing

Comments disabled for video. Very smart senpai.

This. Sad.

You think that is bad? My stepmother sold my sister's car to buy a car for her new nigger boyfriend.

his dad is probably a redditor like cuck who doesnt care about that nigger fucking his daughter what it matters is him treating little negro like his child because lefties like to treat negroes like children and throw money at them so they can feel superior and good about themselves

Whites go to latin america for a wife. These women here in america are trash

You don't know anything. Only liberals fail at parenting because their degenerate genes cause them not to believe in anything, so they can't speak or reinforce any message with conviction. My folks told me flat out they would disinherit me if I ever married a nigger, and they meant it. I never wanted to marry a nigger anyway, but that's just good parenting. You're a loser with degenerate offspring trying to rationalize your genetic and moral failures.

and then you have mestizo kids
absolutely disgusting

Go to bed fag

>california
theres your answer faggot

So what?

Well evolution alone means i want my genetics to be as successful as possible. If my daughter or son reproduces with a black person, not only will my grandchild have a higher chance of having a lower iq, the statistics show they would also be at higher risk for abuse and a broken home

Thats why to most whites mixing with asians isnt as off putting as mixing with blacks. Because instincts tell us that short of the kid ending up a linebacker, black genetics are a disadvantage

>Well since we KKK'd and enslaved them I think that's the least he could do. More people need to be like this man, he's a true hero.
I'm a Yankee. I freed them from slavery and the KKK. They should be buying me cars.

>You know he fucking other bitches on the side.
Bitches if she's lucky. Just as possible he's getting barebacked on the side and jizzing AIDS cum into her.

I would kill any nigger that my daughter brings home, then I would beat the shit out of her.

If you wouldn't fuck her then you're a faggot and also a reason we are doomed.

You're a disgrace to leafs.

I grew up in Canada and this makes me sick.

>Giving Tyrone gifts as thanks for fucking up your bloodline

What kind of man buys a car for his daughters boyfriend anyways, a basketball american no less, sad!

He's hoping helping a nigger will improve him. Little does he know.

>America truly the land of the black kings

This father will now be blessed with racial superior grandchildren bless his soul.