Remember this bitch anons?

remember this bitch anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tEj6gXA_eA
youtube.com/watch?v=nv3aUOH635I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, she covers up her B.O. with perfume.

Still better than Father

Somehow.

I remember thinking she was cute but that was like 14 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tEj6gXA_eA

yeah... I had good faps with her

>153984705
thats a pretty damn cool theme music

Im sorry I can't hear you over the sound of Nazi war planes

Father was really disappointing after how good most of the villains coming up to him were.

The scene with the blimps and the music was amazing.

>I know we've spent several dozens of chapters explaining the backstories of every other villain, including the ones I personally made and exploring their motivations and characterizations, but lets just skip into a battle against me no need to know what the fuck I was doing for 300 years, why I stripped myself of my emotions, why my desire changed from "I want to walk the world" to "I want to become god" why I felt like sharing millions of souls with you but also I'm a huge asshole and all that other shit that goes on.

All I know is the dual world thing was fucking retarded and ruined FMA2003.

How so?

Man, this takes me back. I loved the remixed songs of Dante's theme.

God damn after watching the 2003 series brotherhood was just one huge disappointment with some nice action thrown in. The one time when the animu is better then the mango

T H I S
H
I
S

as much as Sup Forums whines, it's true

He's a normalfag

No it isn't. Don't watch the adaptations if you're gonna have shit opinions like that.

Good taste my man. The later manga adaptation was just fucking Disney-tier awful with it´s everyone is happy ending.

She was hot as hell t b h, I would have ran with her as her new boytoy if I was in Ed's position

Got a huge boner when she said she wanted to fuck him in Rose's body.

2003 is full of plotholes, i was a kid when i watched it and even i could notice

FMA and Michiru Oshima were perfect together. She always writes good shit, but it's never felt as impactful as it did in FMA. I can pick out just about any song from this soundtrack and it's like I'm transported right back into the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=nv3aUOH635I

this is what I always hear when I think of FMA 03

You mean at the end of 03 or some scene in the movie?

Such as?

the end of 03 when Ed comes to the other side

if 2003 had the same length that brotherhood did, i'd agree

Im just sort of now realizing how hot she was, even if she was a rotten piece of fuck.

Damn, I remember that scene. Rose was hot. Would've liked to see more of her in the manga.