MUH DUDE

Kaiji is the best thing I've ever seen
I've been thinking of watching Detroit Metal City, what is it like

2/4, boring picks.
1/1, idolshit? are you kidding?
bye
3/5, you need to diversify

Ever seen Metalocalypse?

Well, it's not really anything like that at all. The humor is less subtle, sort of "dumb" like any other sitcom compared to Seinfeld

It's really fast paced, and it's short, which is good since the humor probably would've been a bit repetitive if it went on very much longer. Give it a try you'll probably like it

3/3

0/1.
- K-ON

2/4.
+bartender, fma
-PA, TTGL

4/4

Rest are troll.

>kaiji
>jojo
>k-on!
>berserk
M A N L Y
A
N
L
Y

2/4
3/4
2/7
haha mom am I funny yet
4/5
4/4
3/7

woops I missed yours
3/3

7/9
4/7
7/7
5/8
6/7
5/8
5/6
8/9

Please explain what you liked about Bartender, I'm at a loss.

Comfy show. It just relaxed me, calmed my nerves. It was like watching mushishi ×10. Also, the ost is maybe the best I've ever heard in any anime

Newshit
Moeshit
Newshit
Cancershit
Halfshit
Pretentious shit
Cancershit
Pretentious shit
Pretentious shit
Almost good shit
Cancershit

-1 Durararararara
-1 Fate/Zero
7/9

9/9

-1 Fate/Zero
7/8

Heh

9/9

9/9

7/7

-1 Juirui
8/9

-1 Mind Game
8/9

-1 Tanuki shit
8/9

-0.5 Gunbuster
8.5/9

Buzzword

Hey
I saw that dumb youtube video you bought haha what were you thinking? Please tell me you spent less than 5$

A bit more than that. I needed some fresh eyes on Higurashi and I wanted it from someone who would dislike it but would give his opinions while reading it. Except, well, he kinda just didn't read it at all. Somewhat disappointed. I did it on a whim and I regret it, but meh.

9/9 favorite in the thread

The thing is that I'm working on a large Higurashi structural analysis that examines how the VN makes the reader paranoid along with the characters. I needed someone who hasn't read it and to give me their opinions slowly each episode. There's not a lot of those that I can rely on. I've had two people read it slowly every episode, but I needed more. it's given me a good amount of introspection but it wasn't entirely conclusive. On the paranoia itself, it was missing something because I can only rely on how the VN tricked me and other people while they were reading.

It's like when you listen to someone read Umineko and they give you their theories, except with Higurashi, it's done to purposefully fuck with the reader. There's an insane amount of care Ryukishi placed to make the reader suspect all the characters and imagine grander events happening outside of the story, forming theories of what might be going on, only to have it shattered.

Higurashi deserves a proper in depth literary criticism. And I might be the first to do so with a Visual Novel.

Nobody cares about your lolicon VN, go sperg out on Snob's comments again.

Meh.

>farscape
Nice, buddy.

Alright sounds like a fun, lengthy project. I'll keep an eye out for it. In a year maybe?

I want to push you one last time to try Rance. 5&6 were recently translated. So that means 1-7 are available and it's as good a time as ever to get into it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bkLOKOORm5U

>In a year maybe?
Hopefully not. 6-7 months maybe?

>I want to push you one last time to try Rance. 5&6 were recently translated. So that means 1-7 are available and it's as good a time as ever to get into it.
After I'm done reading Cross Channel, and my current project I'm working on, I'll read the entirety of Rance for you.

Decent but you're ,missing Mob

5/6

6/7
5/9, will never enjoy Rakugay
5/9, 91 days was ass
Assssssssss
5/8
4/8, like the art direction
3/9
6/7, like the style
6/9
5/8
7/9, Cromartie my nigga
Post your shit
2/5
5/7, intersting choice with Hidamari, Flip Dip was shit

>2/5
Which didn't you like?

6/6 FMA, FateZero, Bebop, TTGL, Sword of the Stranger
5/6 +TTGL, Gintama, FMA, Bacanno, Stein's Gate
-that shit with little slugger, I can't even remember the name.
5/7 +Gintama, KLK, Psychopass,GitS, TTGL
-K-on and HxH
3/3 Jojos2, Champloo, Oremono
6/7 + SDF, Nichijou, Berserk, Jojos3, Burning Transfer Student, Academia
-K-On
5/6 +GIntama, Nichijou, bebop, Cromartie, Gunbuster
-YuriYuri
3/5 +Trigun, Spice and Wolf, TTGL
-Yukiyuna, Mushi-shi

Did you actually payed Snob to do a Higurashi review?