Lavarr Ball literally paying niggers to stay stupid

Lavarr Ball literally paying niggers to stay stupid.

/ourgoy/?

Lol, niggering intensifies!

I think he'll start hemorrhaging cash paying all the nogs out of highschool.

Less jiggaboos wasting space in college.

that is a good thing if it starts a trend to keep niggas out of publicly funded institutions they have no business being a part of

>college makes you smart

>we'll pay you $10,000 a month
>all we ask for is a (((small))) percent of your signing bonus and an annual cut of your paycheck if you make the NBA

This has nigger-jew ponzi scheme written all over it. But whatever keeps stupid undeserving niggers from fucking around and talking through college classes, I'm all for.

it's better than assuming you'll be in the 1% to make it into the NBA and not injure yourself then end up with no real skills to show after the fact.

10K a month can buy more skills and investments than a scholarship

sure it would but they'd never actively do it, such as go to a trade school. being in an institution where they're forced to at least to pretend to get educated may turn some onto actually learning something

Niggers already don't go to class and leave after 1 year to go to the NBA anyway. It just saves them free ride scholarships which can go to actual students.

Do you know the NBA system? They only have to go for a year and then they can declare for the draft. Most of them do that.

Actually a pretty genius idea. Problem will be getting enough decent talent to defect out of the gate to get the thing off the ground. Likely will end in a defunct attempt to get laMelo some decent competition as he’s NCAA ineligible for shoe deal

He basically already runs a camp out of his house for his kids. This could work,
props to the Balls on this!

NBA will be forced to change their policy, IMO

College is a scam. How bluepilled are you?

Can he put sterilisation as one of the requirements to receive this too? Then he’s really /ourguy/.

Like a football American once said: We ain't come to play school.

>Lavarr Ball literally paying niggers to stay stupid.

If it keeps dumb jocks from getting into college and getting fake grades just so they can be allowed to play for the college team, it's a good thing. Big sports industry being integrated with education is a bad thing. Players become fake students so they can be on the teams.

Doesn't make you smart but it educates you

motherfucker i know it's a scam from firsthand experience, i'm just saying there were at least some student athletes that did seem to be decent in class and learn some skills. with this it's like don't even put the illusion of learning any skill but throwing a ball into a hoop.

And it's not a scam if you're not paying for it from the jump like most of these niggers

>will be paid up to
>up to

tons of niggers will fall for this they buy a ton of lotto tickets too

>go to college with terrible football team
>board voted to change the division that our football team is in, from division 1 to a slightly different one
>only difference caused by the switch is that the nignogs on the football team won't get full scholarships anymore, starting in a couple years
>no more niggers getting paid to lose games and to chimp up everyone's classes

It's a good idea, there's no reason these niggers have to waste time in college just so we can watch them throw balls into a loop and shout hoorah the team of niggers representing our state got more balls in the loop

you a Vandal, user?

except they go to liberal schools and get goy'd

Sounds great. I've always been very uncomfortable with the "unpaid student-athlete" nonsense. It's just slavery with extra steps.

LaVar is a retarded nigger. Disney created him and its using him to Jew.

Nah, I'm in the south

This is a fantastic idea and should be expanded to all sports.

All schools are liberal. You just have to have a strong mind to filter the corn from the shit and get what you went there for without being indoctrinated into being enlisted into the soros soyim army.

>College is a scam. How bluepilled are you?
I studied civil engineering and became a professional engineer going architecture now. It works if you pick a real major.

Dudes im unbanned

This. I'm majoring in mech engineering and there's no time for SJW bullshit in my classes. We're too busy learning calculus and physics.
Also women nigs and spics are too stupid to get into that major so that helps.

Can someone explain to me why literally every niggerball playing negro at my uni, has a 10/10 aryan princess?

Because they are the modern gods of our country. What is America's religion? Nigger egg. Fathers across the country watch with bated breath as niggers play sportsball on TV, on the edge of their seats worshipping every move they make. So of course his daughter will see the nigger athlete as the most desireable suitor, the gold standard.
They are what is idolized here. Not intellectualism, not creativity, not productivity.
Who is revered in schools? The jocks. The school gathers around them, the field dominates the landscape, the trophies and awards dominate the halls, the pennants hanging from the ceiling while the math club is bullied and shunned.
Ben Carson, one of the few that transcended niggerdom, had a great speech regarding this at the national prayer breakfast in 2016.
As with almost all our problems in this country, it is rooted in the failures of the men of our households.

This is actually both fair and good. They deserve to get payed and humans don't have to deal with them in schools.

That is going to be a great idea. Lavar ball is a genius in marketing really

This is the final evolution of 'dindu nuthin'.

You're kid steals something and faces consequences (getting kicked out of college)? we'll start us a new league nigga

This. No reason nogs should be clogging up school just so they can play the sport. If anything this will like totally crush that aspect of education Lavar Ball has unironically helped us in our goal. The nogs who want an education and to play ball can do that - he others who just want a payday (prob 95%) will just go to his league.

So how does it make money?

You know basketball niggers don't actually go to real classes, right?

anyone that is Sup Forums here.... doesn't the NBA actually require 1 year of college education??

this

>All nationally ranked high school seniors whose main goal are to reach the NBA...
>are
A R E

R

E

Hahaha

it's one year between graduating HS and being draft-eligible

They get a cut of from the contract. $10k/mo is chump change if even ONE of their prospects gets into the NBA.

>Paying niggers
you lost me there.

college don't make you not a stupid nigger, so this changes nothing

Link to said speech?

Lavar is going to single handedly wreck the NCAA sports-slave model

I've always considered these sort of throw a bunch of seeds on the ground and hope one flourishes business models. I think its a great idea, as long as niggar ball has enough cash and can successfully meet all the requirements to enroll people in the draft and all the red tape involved in that.

Its kinda the way venture capitalist work, they invest a certain amount in x amount of companies and hope that at least one of those investments will be successful enough to at least pay for all the others.

yeah if anything i definitely respect the hell out of him for making his own game instead of playing the game.

XFL
LBL (Lavar ball league)

This will draw in all the people who just want to be a dumb jock with no brains from all races and backgrounds. I see no problem with this.

>niggers will do anything to avoid work and education
how is this news to ANYONE?

>Not playing in a pro league abroad
You could make six figures right out of high school playing in China then enter the draft the next year if you think you're hot shit. This is fucking retarded and I hope Ball goes bankrupt

>yea I skipped college
>got a degree in hoopology with a minor in nigging instead

Less niggers in college that don't qualify to be there in the first place. Don't know whether or not to root for it to succeed.

>Nigger basketball players
>Planning, investing and saving

>except they go to liberal schools and get goy'd

You still have to pass all the core fundamentals and so on to get any degree. So is Widget Studies on par with Mechanical Engineer? Clearly no but that person still is way better educated in math, reading, history, critical thinking etc than a person who only finished high school and has not picked up a book in the last 15 years.
Most people who talk the most shit about college or certain degrees could not pass or even get into a college in the first place.

As for this league, you would have to be stupid as fuck to do this vs take a scholarship to a real school, even more so if it's a full ride. Being very few players come out of high school skilled enough to play in the pros. You also get way more exposure playing in college with possible national coverage vs anything this league will offer. Also the second they take money they lose all future eligibility. So if the league fails etc, you just fucked all those kids out of being able to play for a college.
All Barr wants to do is maybe get a chance to get his hook into younger talent, then steal money of them for his management and Big Baller brand crap. I will say Lavarr Ball is good at gaining press, for Lavarr Ball. Guy fathered a NBA player, that's it. Why does anyone give a shit about him?

Im sure he can get it on TV and make money. This nigger's not that stupid.

>Less jiggaboos wasting space in college.
this

African Tree Hockey? Who fucking cares!