Your Favorite Anime is Shit

Evangelion is shit. It wasn't too deep, they just didn't know how to end it. Get over it you fat fucking neck beards.

And while I'm here;
>Rei was a stupid cunt, and isn't 'sophisticated'. She just couldn't talk to people, so she didn't
>Asuka was a bitch. Her past wasn't anything special compared to the rest of the characters. She was just a dumb cunt
>Shinji is the worst protagonist of all time. Realism =\= Good
>EVAs are basically crystal gems. That's right, Steven Fucking Universe beat this shit anime (Yes the spoof ending too)
>EVAs aren't cool. So I feel bad if you wasted your life savings on figures
>I have more sympathy for Shinji's dad then Shinji himself.
>The rebuilds were way better. No budget cuts, and better animation. It's still shit, but at least it's less shitty then it's source material
>'Fly Me to the Moon' isn't as good as you fags think it is

Get out of your fucking house, get a fucking job, and stop jerking off to underage titties like your shitty protagonist. Pic extremely related.

Evangelion isn't even my favorite anime man, I dropped it halfway through because I got busy with school. I should probably finish it.

>EVAs aren't cool
>'Fly Me to the Moon' isn't as good as you fags think it is

im fine with everything else you listed but this is just too far man

No, you fucking spermwhale. The whole point of this thread is to make you NOT want to watch it

Eh, I think I'll watch it anyway.

(you)

The lameness comes with the 'oh they're actually human' shit. Don't give me the 'too deep' either. They don't make sense and you know it.

Prepare to get a tumor or two

It IS too deep for you, faggot. Your just looking at the surface, if you actually have a IQ over 90 you can understand the religious and social symbolism. Hence, why this show is a classic

oh i just meant the visual design
they some cool lookin robos

don't listen to op he is a faggot confirmed by Snopes.com

Sick burn!
Nice taste op, stick around and watch SAO with us!

I survived cancer twice, I think I can handle it.

>implying the religious symbols held any real depth
As someone who thinks Eva is one of anime's deepest works, I think you may have missed the real meaning.

I agree the religious symbolism was negligible - the show was personal and spiritual not religious

Op is just a faggot. Period.

I too appreciate sick nasty robos, bro.

Ahh, another person got sucked up into all the bullshit, inaccurate arguments about what Evangelion is made by people who do not understand it and subsequently failed to understand it themselves.

Every time.

Your dick isn't as big as you think it is faggot

>Her past wasn't anything special compared to the rest of the characters.
Disagree here, but the rest is quite right

I mean, you could point out that most of the cast are a bunch of people who the world has broken, and they all reflect different ways of dealing with it, and none of them are particularly healthy.

TOO DEEP
O
O

D
E
E
P

The creators were a bunch of perverts and pedos. I mean look, 14 year old titties... Oh wait, yeah there's some kind of story too.

I take it you don't remember how girls looked in eighth grade, but I can sure as shit tell you that yes, the ones who bloomed early bloomed hard.

Bro... She was like 14 man. Fucking 14. Are you implying that you like tits even if they're underage tits? I generally don't look into how quickly girls 'bloom' or how hard they 'bloom' because I'm a grown ass adult. A non-pedophilic adult.

I'm saying that the body types are justifiable. It's just that so many people, yourself included could look past those body types.

I kinda really wanna watch it now, thanks user

eva a best

If Sup Forums talk shit about an anime, it means that anime is extremely good or extremely bad. Then I will give it a try

Quints of truth

Reverse Baiting. Godspeed, user.

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID.

The truth has been spoken
Eva is the greatest anime of all time

>he watches steven universe

Just get the fuck out. Yes, we're all creepy pedophiles here. Now can you leave?

Fucking checked.

> I'm a grown ass adult.
and i have a harem of little girls sucking my ding dong 27 hours a day
fuck off

Checked

Evangelion isn't my favorite anime though

No, you're shit.

>they're actually human
OP is retarded, let's just go home.

This is the correct response.

Tell me what's good anime then faggot

nobody actually ever liked eva it was just moot forcing his shit taste onto the internet

Okay. I really like Eva. No other anime comes even close for me.

Holy fuck

Holy fuck?

Evangelion is the best anime ever made, if you think it's bad you have a really shit taste.

Holy Fuck.

>Shinji is the worst protagonist of all time
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BUDDY

>Realism =\= Good
literally the sole purpose of art is exploring Human Condition, how do you do that if your characters aren't realistic? Retard.