/seed/ bombing~ General

Anyone else still thinking about this? Awhile back I remember reading about these so-called "Seed-bombing" tactics to overcome urban decay and allow nature to reclaim areas that have become subjected to urban decay. Let's get this started again. Ideas from the old thread are welcome to be posted here. I am aware it is Winter currently, but seeds can survive winter and cold months due to nutrients contained within seeds. Some ideas proposed in the old thread involved using invasive plant and vine species to break and dissemble the structure of concrete like bamboo and if I correctly recal blackberries as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A2UykCMU
pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi
pastebin.com/m2M36Axa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5089631/Teacher-forced-students-SEX-grades-Colombia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds cool im interested OP

If I'm going to scatter edible plants around I'm going to do it in white neighborhoods.

Yes, in the picture I posted apparently the idea was the fill it with wet clay and seeds, and make bags of them. Then essentially use the launchers to spread the seeds in urban-decayed areas. I know people involved in that thread must be lurking Sup Forums. Hopefully we can get some help in this thread

Not exactly on the right track, as these species are invasive and are supposed to be used to deconstruct concrete structures.

Selfbump

is there any kind of plant that would be able to so rapidly break up concrete?

I mean something like morning glory will get into every existing crack and crevice and drill its way around like wildfire, but I don't think it would cause particularly rapid damage, especially if the structure is not already in decay.

>get the most aggressive dorny, poisons plant in the world
>spread it everywhere in detroit
>laugh

bouncy bouncy

Kentucky bluegrass everywhere.

Yes, there is a small tree genus whose wood is useless but the trees grow at an extreme rate and severely damage concrete and asphalt. Can't remember it's name which I why I wish some people from the original thread would post some info here. It was something along the line of "tree of life" or similar

tits for interest

Just did some digging and found the name. It's called "Tree of Heaven" because of the height it can reach. Pic related

You'd be better off building planter boxes and transplanting rich soil and compost along with seedlings of vegetables and adolescent fruit trees.

Most urban areas lack rich soil and I'm skeptical about the validity of these pods.

Unless of course you want to plant an invasive species of some sort of ivy for lulz that'll take over a bulding in a few years. Those things seem to work despite the odds.

Crowdfund a cessna and or just get a couple drones and carpet bomb with damp burlap bags filled with seeds and potting soil

i was thinking more along the lines of a drive by seedbombing with a car/suv full of people

Pull an Obama on Detroit?

Well that's supposedly where the benefit of using invasive species comes in because of their ability to thrive and take over in areas deprived of nutrients. I'm no plant expert but I believe certain invasive species can get a start on concrete just from rainwater residing on the surface with the correct nutrients and minerals. So the idea is to use invasive species that are destructive to concrete.

I live above a busy pedestrian road, I quite often seed bomb into baby's strollers. You have to time it just right, I nailed one little girl right in the mouth once.

>implying this isn't the OP that's been pushing this pointless idea
Empty and condemned buildings already get torn down to lots that then start to grow brush. Shitty overgrown lots only make the area look worse, causing more people to leave, them more empty house and finally more shitty overgrown lots.

This is essentially the idea, with the clay disks containing the seeds

No I was simply lurking the original thread. But this idea isn't for condemned structures. Obviously a condemned building is due for destruction this idea pertains to those which aren't.

Sounds like a good idea! A few years ago a pro-legalization group was promoting throwing marijuana seeds in any greenspace in and around cities. I guess making MJ so prolific that it couldn't be controlled. I suppose this would just attract more nigs to those areas though.

why not just shoot everyone tho?

So occupied buildings will get so overgrown people will leave? Either way this whole scheme can be undone with a $15 pump spray and a bottle of bleach.

>not spreading wandering jew everywhere

I'm a little confused here too, what exactly IS the endgame? It seems cool, like, plants are cool and all. But are you gonna, like, seed up detroit and let nature kill the niggers or something?

I didn't say occupied buildings but take it how you will. And a 15$ bottle won't affect anything with enough seeding, some of which won't have even sprouted yet to be sprayed. It's not a 1 time drive-by it's more of a campaign type of affair.

The idea can be applied to multiple "endgames". It can heavily speed up the process of urban decay and stimulate plant growth to reclaim certain abandoned areas or perhaps when one wills- make it a nuisance for occupied areas to the point it becomes irreversible.

>grass is getting a little high
>fuck giving $10 to some beaners to cut
>let's let everything get overgrown and give it up

Blackberry bushes, bamboo, tree of heaven, etc. invasive species aren't just limited to grasses that can be mowed.

>australian thinks we're talking about plants

And if you're so starkly opposed to the idea then simply don't do it and people who condone the idea can help it to succeed. You've made your fair points to which I've responded so I don't see why you're still here...

>not planting bamjew

Does "seed" = semen?
Does "bombing" = rape?
Does "urban decay" = urban decay?

This could work, but you'd have to close abortion clinics and planned parenthood.
gl OP!

I'm pushing you to better yourself, because I care. Prove me wrong, son.

I appreciate your care

Nice.

In the original threads people were proposing poisonous/irritating plants, anyone remember the good ones?

This

Oh yeah. Those things are pretty weedy. I've never gone to examine one up close though. If the roots spread like the branches do then I can see how that could do some damage.

Seed bombing is legit a good idea and the only Sup Forums real-life-meme that I approve of.

Even the it's ok to be white is just more race-centered bullshit I think this world doesn't fucking need.

forgot my pic

Make sure to plant only racists trees.

Its a great idea, but still illegal. If you did this im sure some nigger lover would eventually get some of you caught and ruin your lives.

Pastebins for these threads
pastebin.com/A2UykCMU
pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi
pastebin.com/m2M36Axa
DO NOT use invasive species.
There are plants within your region that are aggressive enough to do this without bringing in invasive species. (yes i know they are listed in the pastebin)
Do this to uninhabited structures that are or will be used as dope houses.

klaus nomis american cousin

>drive into hood
>slow down
>open window to throw seed bomb
>get robbed and murdered by dindus

Thank you for the pastebins, now this thread can really get going. Appreciate it

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.
A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in Florida and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up.

Ingredients for seed bombs:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto.

Bumping with a married Colombian teacher who had sex with her students and is facing heavy jailtime.

If someone else could also start a proper go green general, that would be greatly appreciated as I will not be active here much longer. Hopefully this idea can live on and someone starts a general for this that thrives but I must go. /ggg/ood luck

They were getting shoah'd pretty hard when they were popping up a few weeks back.

fuck, who dis?

Kudzu is a great example of this, that shit grows fast and everywhere.

That's interesting, I'll keep that in mind thanks
I believe this was another species mentioned in the original thread, thank you

PLEASE dont use invasive species
your autochtonous ecosystems are already on the verge of collapse without the aid of competitors in theor ecological niche. use native species and help recover biodiversity!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5089631/Teacher-forced-students-SEX-grades-Colombia.html

Would you have sex with her for good grades?

>Would you have sex with her for good grades?

absolutely

Urban areas don't necessarily have ecosystems per say. And it only works with invasive species otherwise the local species would have overtaken the decaying structures long ago

I think the main issue was people pushing for invasive species/poisonous plants and doing this to occupied dwellings.
Like I said here there are aggressive plants in your region that will work.
I remember an user saying he was going to compile a list of aggressive plants by zone.
I'll start doing that as I haven't seen this thread in awhile.
Look at Detroit. The natural plants are taking it back. It just took awhile because how far the concrete went. Wind and birds shitting brought the seeds into the urban neighborhoods, we can speed this up.

What about now?

no, because the seedbank of the native ecosystem has been replaced by the exogenous one implanted by humans on top of levelling material, pavement, et cetera.
obv impossible to recover 100% but using invasive vines and bamboo will absolutely destroy forever your ecosystem, much like soybean does

Fuckin hell I'd load her cunt up with seed in a heartbeat.

this. only plant shit that would grow native in that area anyway. in Florida we have hundreds of introduced invasive species that disrupt the cycles of wildlife. Don't plant kudzu or trees of heaven. It'll grow until it chokes out all native life by depriving it of sunlight

Only if she made me tendies and made me cummies

Is this post still relevant to the topic?

our HOA pres was being a dick so I bombed his yard with bamboo seeds while he was on vacation. it got so bad he had to plow up his yard and re-sod. the bamboo survived and he's still fighting it.

if we make it unlivable than we can reclaim later

>the doctor is a crypto-chubby chaser
I am okay with this fanfiction.

I remember this, turns out it's illegal

Detroit

theres no cops in these areas, hence not illegal

Gib

just throw kudzu seeds everywhere. That shit will straight swallow any industrial remains. Actually, kudzu, wisteria, and bamboo. Let's straight wreck this shit. Will be pretty too.

Also some fungi supposed to absorb heavy metals from soil, could be useful, but obviously you still need to get rid of the heavy metal containing fruits.

>illegal
lmao so the fuck what?

dude what about cannabis

Sup Forums is a board of peace

poison oak + thistles

both grow easy and are fuckin' annoying as shit

>poison oak + thistles
>they are going to trace you accidentally dropping a few seeds into the ground

It's like driving in Detroit and coming to a red light.
>creep up to the intersection
>no traffic coming
>no cop, no stop

The residents are too lazy to do any upkeep which has already caused decay and blight. This will just make it a little less ugly for everyone else and maybe speed destruction of already badly dilapidated properties

Don't forget the stinging nettles, those little fuckers are a cunt and a half.

It was called go green general and ya might want to wait for spring to start planting seeds and shit

These will be reminders to stock up on seed, roots, moss, lichen, clay, soil and compost.
Not everyone experiences harsh winters and can start doing this whenever. Some seeds will germinate with better success when experiencing the change in cycles.

What's the legality around this great idea? Zog will collapse if each one of us do this

Hahahahaha this is the most pathetic thing ever
"we're gonna win the race war with seeds"
"come on planeteers, if we throw these seeds at those niggers, in 50 years if no-one does anything about it, they'll be replaced with plants"
Buncha passive aggressive pussyholes.

We just have to turn black hoods into woods

I'm gonna seed bomb my wife tonight, if you know what I mean.

Thank you for the information. If you are knowledgeable about these topics, you could help us here in this thread get some ideas on how exactly we can get this to be a thing. I believe there is another user creating a list of Native species for different areas that can be used to pull this off. Perhaps when user posts a map or some info you can help provide some insight

what plants can i use in the uk?

You got any ideas, asshole?

Someone mentioned morning glories in the last thread.

>calls people passive aggressive pussyholes
>does so in a post on an online forum