Gentlemen, how do we stop Catholics?

Gentlemen, how do we stop Catholics?

Pray Jesus returns quickly.

I'm a Catholic, and I have 2 things to say, 1 that priest isn't going to be a priest much longer if he acts on his desires. 2 the lying media are misrepresenting Catholics, and putting fake words in the popes mouths.
If you go to the vatican website you can get his authentic un-altered speeches.
But as for the undedicated fools that call themselves Catholic because it's convienient to the, but don't follow any of the rules, they're gonna burn in hell.

With reform

(((With reform)))

600 years of great English men have died because of a false monk. Only the Catholic Church can save you. One true church

>priest defrocked
>everyone applauded

I thought priests were supposed to be celibate, therefore their sexual orientation would be none.

These faggots cheering at this degenerate cocksucker is just virtue signaling. The whole thing was probably staged as a PR stunt by the church.

Why is this even an issue? Who cares?

he was?

Only God can save the White race now
If man was ever capable of saving itself that the is in the past

I am too tired: I thought that said he came out as a faggot and "got ovulation".

Good night everybody!

Allow them to continue to breed with little boys, which will lead to their extinction

no way in hell this is a catholic mass

Holy shit they all ovated him?
Even the children??

It's always been kind of a thing known amongst some groups of Catholics that gays who were looking to hide or run or suppress themselves, would join the priest hood because it gave a reason why they weren't married. Now they just think they're in the clear about it but if they're held to the same standard as Straight priests it's not like it matters much as they can't marry or date. Though the confessionals might turn into a hookup point.

they aren't, the point is that the reformation resulted in that.

Amen to that my Catholic brotha, Deus Vult

time for excommunication

By stoping the current Pope and installing someone willing to stamp out heresy
Though Catholics will entropy with time if nothing is done, so no matter what you win

With a bullet to the head.

>and putting fake words in the popes mouths.
and mussie stink feets