4th Reich when?

4th Reich when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
welt.de/politik/ausland/article171661397/Asylbewerber-muessen-Geld-und-Handys-abgeben.html
bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk how about Friday?

that good for you?

Fucking based. Please Anschluss now.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

does Austria need any mercenaries to remove kebab? I'll do it for free.

That's actually a really good idea. Niggers love the money and their iphones.

Meanwhile we only did retarded jewelry legislation.
Austria proves it's the true master race.

What a faggot

Me too. That's called a militia though. Mercs specifically work for a company to profit.

I heard Black Water is trying to stem the migrant flow, however.

He is the young nationalist hope of Europe. We need people like him to destroy EU from the inside.

At the worst of the cases they become violent and show to the rest of Europe what happens when they are not pleased, hopefully this is the start of something big.

>I'll do it for free.
hear, hear

Austrian Kylo Ren is a pretty cool guy.

I hope the ravenous jackals get violent so Austria has to dispatch them.

Invest in shovel stocks boys

ANSCHLUSS

Nice, Austria will go the way of the Visegrad bloc, DIE EU DIE

If just the americans stop ''exporting freedom'' it will be greatly appreciated

Too late

Do't be salty because the man is more powerful and handsome than you will ever be

ASAP

It was always a mistake to build Reich around Berlin and not Vienna. Let's do it properly this time.

Realistically, they'll just run away to Germany and France where free shit policies are still in place

The Visegrad bloc doesn't have to do shit because no one on their right mind would migrate there voluntarily

Nioce

They won't, they're cowards who ran away from their homelands during a war instead of fighting. At most they'll riot, but they'll stop immediantly if the police crack down on them.

Wrong.

A militia is a group of non-professional soldiers and citizens of the state.

A mercenary is a professional soldier who works for a foreign state.

Based mountain Krauts

awesome.

habsburg restoration to resume defending against ottoman incursions when

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

> (OP)
>Fucking based. Please Anschluss now.

Sometimes you need a kid from Austria to show you how it's done..
Incoming condemnation from Brussels..
LET THEM
>

They keep trying to get into Hungary tho
>The Visegrad bloc doesn't have to do shit because no one on their right mind would migrate there voluntarily

>mfw the leader of austria is like 2 years older than me

>Slightly reduces comfort for refugees
>WOOO THIS IS BASICALLY HITLER! WE'RE SAVED! I LOVE NEOCONS NOW!

I love my daughter getting BLACKED as long as the BASED BLACK REFUGEE doesn't have an iphone

Naw by checking their phones they can tell where they are actually from. No more niggers claiming to be Syrian

is it just me or does Austria's new Fuhrer kinda look like /our guy/?

>4th Reich
You mean the EU?

Nice!!!!!

This i will work for free throwing those black fucks out of the continent i can even pay for my own food and lodging.

>emo faggot jew in disney alt-right vs resistance fanfic
>/our-

Based Austria.

I gonna have to buy a Glock, now

It's a step in the right direction

Eastern Europe will save the white race.

EARS !

Maybe not in our lifetime, but soon goy, soon......

don't forget their fucking sneakers too, could be bombs in them you know

>checks flag
>all things in place

What if this is Frederick I Barbarossa's return?

>Meanwhile we
Remove your retarded meme flag if you aren't going to state your country and then act as if it's implied.

>ywn have this

You finally did something right, maybe now we'll stop with the Emu jokes.

Are leafs the new burgers?

deportation of all muslims when?

Keeping Austria beautiful and safe.

Are there any limitations on how long/often this guy can be PM or is it purely a political matter?

Wrong country

Not soon enough

No term limits in Austria

good. The plan over the next 20 years:

>send the migrants back
>close borders
>Leave EU
>reinstate the Habsburg-monarchy

I think he's Danish. They confiscate money(?) and jewelry upon arrival, just like Hitler.

He's setting it up for us in case we have to leave this country. Danke Fuhrer. Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Austrian Fuhrer.

Can you tell the difference between white American right wing men and White European right wing men?

White European men actually are college educated, employed, well dressed and getting involved into party politics unlike White American men who larp as nazis with tiki torches.

>A mercenary is a professional soldier who works for a foreign state.
No, a mercenary is a professional soldier who works for money, and has no allegiance to states.

soon . niggers and other Untermenschen will all end up in high tech torture camps - and we love this - we want to see the scum suffering

this is getting pretty good

AnschlüB when?

>white European
What did he mean by this?

hmmm

Visegrad countries are some of the safest and cleanest in the world, even if theyre still not the best Europe alone. You can bet your ass Poland or Slovakia are better than the shitholes these "migrants" come from

>trump fighting jp morgan and goldman sachs
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAICARALHOBURGERBURRODAPORRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This.

They will flee if euros simply stand up to them.

That was a Burger-tier comment and you should be ashamed.

I honestly can't wait for the first country in europe to be like "we need all the help we can with removing immigrants" and accept white foreign nationals to come help fight.

getting all Serbian Kebab-removers out of prison

>tfw refugees will leave because the lose theior gibs
>post yfw migrants are unironically the princesses and the pea

german article
welt.de/politik/ausland/article171661397/Asylbewerber-muessen-Geld-und-Handys-abgeben.html
>refugees must give their phones to authorities, who will check the phone to check identity and the claimed travel route. The phones are not confiscated forever.
Pretty good, no one can complain about that without revealing his faggot level.

That's just the state of german (and austrian) politics. You won't get far without kissing jewish ass, thanks allies.

annex Germany proper already, no voting rights for them though

He looks respectable.

Kek is with him.

I love austrias review brah. Anschluss when?

Plz daddy Kurz

t. Patrick Bateman runs Austria

We might be interested in a union with you anschluss niggers, just maybe.

I'll do it for a Steyr AUG and some Glocks.

Reconquer Germany when?
Start with Bavaria.

Anschluss is sort of the opposite of what they're doing. They want to ausschlussen (someone with actual language skills please fix this) the migrants out of there.

Israel is pretty white-supremacist these days, so I don't see a contradiction. And this is a good time to become a friend of Israel, when they need friends. After they win, you can't become an "old friend" any more.

Carpetbomb Munich, first.

>Anschluss

Austria = mostly Catholics
Germany = more Protestant, Lutheran.

>israel
>white
get out

They're trying to get the blacks (Africans) and browns (Palestinians) out of Israel.

jews arent white

>Big ears

>Better for listening to the people

Beautiful.

isn't the czech republic part of that? Czech Republic is a lovely country.

Where are they sending them to?

why don't we just make a covert team of Christians and start bombing Muslim countries sparking a war between us that ends all wars?

>More handsome than you will ever be
>Dumbo ears
>Handsome

We turned into eusa3.0

Save us Austrialia

MexiJew spotted.

Kurz is literally the establishment. The only guy doing actual change in Austria is HC.

Kurz WAS integration minister during all of it

ÖVP was in charge and let Austria be invaded

He and his party fights guns ownership not only in Austria, but in the EU!!!

they want to increase sex consent law 16 to 18, while 16 year olds get to vote

They want to decrease Austrian military might while allowing the internationals to buy southern Germanic farms

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/

He's Merkel lite with even more inbred hobbit looks

Not only that but he:

campaigns against the guns both in Austria and the EU

shilled for Croatian admittance to the EU

shills for the EU (in reality anti-European union created by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg and French Jew Jean Monnet)
Never. Austria belongs to the Germanic peoples the same way other ethnic homelands belong to other peoples.

Are you that autistic german/russian who call south europeans mongrels?

I hope he has a whole shit ton of kids and fixes the white race with his genes. I mean all of this without the faggotry that may imply. I'm just like 5 years younger than this dude and never had my life together so well or had that level of savvy and determination. He's going to save Austria and protect his people, his culture and his identity and he's actually going to achieve his ends. Incredible.

This I would help but only for a shit ton of glocks. I'd want at least 5 for American reasons.