All of the predictions were scorched earth

Crashing markets, economic isolation, declining competitiveness. Instead it has been the complete opposite.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

I was just referring to the trump presidency,

i know everyone on this board is mentally retarded, but do you feel like a winner if the government cuts taxes for Company A by 1 billion dollars and Company A says they will give 1 million to employees, while the CEO/Owners keep the other 99% of the money?

>Owner keeps the rest
It could never go to expanding company infrastructure, or overhead costs, or even a raise for productive workers. Of course the owner will keep $999,000,000. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

1000*100000 is a billion, user. Also 50 Billion for internet infrastructure is EXTRAORDINARILY necessary for rural communities and even eastern states like Maine that still rely on dial up. hopefully we will see more companies follow suit in the coming days.

They would crucify anyone else who did this. But since Trump did it there is no issue. The cognitive dissonance is in full swing

one hundred million*
I'm drinking.

Internet providers suddenly have to compete. Data caps removed within a year.

le scrooge mcduck fallacy

That's probably because the predictions were retarded.
>hurr durr business will retract because they have a lower tax burden durrr
seriously it was blatant misinformation

That's the media for you

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ARE DEMOCRATS NOW GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT INCREASED WAGES, BONUSES, AND MORE JOBS?!

Trump is going to win reelection in a landslide. It isn't going to be close. The retarded lefties have ensured it, with all this hyperbolic ranting. The guy will show up with 3% economic growth, probably more, and slapping his dick in their face. They'll like that.

its almost like the media and entertainment is controlled by a small number of oligarchs who lie in lockstep to convince the masses of troglodytes that the greatest president of the last two centuries is anything less than a walking demigod of prosperity.

What world do you live in. Death camps have been popping up near my town. We need to stop trump and white people.

they already are
go to the usual places

You think like a poor person. The rich are rich because they invest their money. Poor people are poor because at best they take their income and just add it to their net (though they more often blow it on bullshit that will be worth nothing in 10 years) But where a poor person sees 10+10 a rich person sees 10*10. That money is going to make the rest of their money more valuable by investing in improving the assets they already own. And, yes, that means the companies they own will grow: they'll hire more, they'll promote their employees, and they'll build more manufacturing. Not because the owners are kind loving souls who want to give back but because that's how the rich get rich.

yes, they're even doing it in this thread

Hint, the death camps aren't for white people

>and Company A says they will give 1 million to employees, while the CEO/Owners keep the other 99% of the money?

So this genius MBA apparently thinks companies only spend their money on employee salaries and then pocket the rest.

You do realize the average profit margin of a company is only 5%? And most companies fail?

I N T E G E R S