HAPPENING Nathan Bedford Forrest's Grave!!

They're removing the confederate statues and exhuming the bodies!

Sauce: i'm a memphis nig on the ground!
also

wreg.com/2017/12/20/breaking-city-council-votes-to-remove-confederate-statues/

wmcactionnews5.com/story/37112643/live-workers-remove-nathan-bedford-forrest-statue

Other urls found in this thread:

greenspacencr.org/
commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/
capitol.tn.gov/Bills/110/Bill/SJR0111.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arkansas reporting in.
These jews need to stop fucking with the history of the South.

Hmmm I wonder (((who))) the private entities are.

bmup

get photos op.

from other thread >bump

we should spread this far and wide.
boomers i've talked to draw a line at statues being torn down.
its a very clear example of:
"rewriting history"

we should leverage this, like now.

There's simply no doubt they're trying to incite a negative reaction.

Police are everywhere I cant get near. Waiting on a court injunction to stop it. My battery will die soon.

Some non-profit called green space? Any anons want to research them?

more like greenberg space amirite?

All communist cultural revolutionaries need to be lined up and executed and forcibly removed from being a destructive poison and fire set upon American history, values, and traditions.

These city council niggers are not only fucking with Forrest's grave but also cheating me of tax dollars by selling public property for nothing.The head of green space is on the city council.

Sons of confederacy promised a lawsuit in the morning.

The best leverage would be letting the wild eyed niggers dance and twerk over the bodies. As long as some good film footage is captured, it will serve to :accelerate: things.

> greenspacencr.org/
> Greenspace, NCR, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering green real estate and economic development in the national capital region, developing and implementing green policies, and providing stewardship of our growing green communities. We work with private, non-profit and public partners to build the skills, knowledge and capacity of development professionals, policymakers and the public to create healthier, more sustainable communities for us all.

This. We need a shoah

Now that's full of interesting (((buzzwords))) isn't it?

>good film footage is captured

this

This, leftists desecrating a grave will do more for our cause than anything we could do on our own

SOMEONE GET OUT THERE AND SAVE THEM

You said that when they torn down a few statues after unite the right.
You righties are delusional.

They are idiots if they desecrate graves.

They seem to have stopped with the crane for a minute. Hopefully put on hold? Not sure. Im sure these fuckers are getting sued though this conflict of interest cant be legal

The articles didn't mention exhuming bodies

EXACTLY; stop white-chimping out, and let the chimpos red-pill the world. I's ALWAYS inevitable when there's no white counter actions to point to.

White counter actions/protests in immediacy are what's fucking us. We need to exterminate the white chimps (trailer parks/most of the southeast) before things will get better. Wait. Give them the rope they need. They (always) will hang themselves. Just fucking waaaaaaait. Stop reacting so emotionally.

Meh the amerimutts wont shit they will just bitch about it on here suck hitlers cock for a while then shit on anyone who actually wants to do anything

What's the name of the head of green?

I'd true user I'd drop by the courthouse and file a lawsuit due to conflict of interest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NBF BTFO
at least you'll have your degenerate anne frank fetish to jerk off to tonight

>Some non-profit called green space? Any anons want to research them?

I saw an article that said the LLC was created specifically to receive the properties. Maybe in the Commercial Appeal?

That's a major shame, people wish to exhume a american soldier's grave in the name of Green politics and affordable housing. The non-profit company is a D.C. based organization that meddles about in certifying living spaces by some weird legal speak. It reeks of social justice and the reason they are removing it is possibly so that the low-income blacks that move in will not vandalism the monument for their welfare project

The city hopes to move the graves eventually as well, back to their original burial plot in Elmwood.

commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/

>. Wait. Give them the rope they need. They (always) will hang themselves. Just fucking waaaaaaait.

Someone here doesn't seem to realize that there is no time to wait, demographics considered.

HAHAHAHA!!

Just spoke with an officer. Apparently every crane service in the city turned down the job.

The city hired a tree service!!!

Top kek! NBF isn't coming down tonight!!!

Based crane operators

>Another Confederate statue is being taken down
>no one will do anything and nothing will happen

Who cares at this point

Memphis user here

The city is going to have the shit sued out of it due to how many state laws and court decisions it is violating rn

>Top kek! NBF isn't coming down tonight!!!

They've got several cranes up already, they're going to remove it before a magistrate can issue an injuction

Someone here actually knows black people.

Chattanooga fag here, but most of my family is in Memphis. Didn't know about this until my dad texted me.

Pics related

>removing statues of sniveling dastardly traitors
>a bad thing

This is what I get for being born and raised in East TN

NBF is down. Just saw the base of the statute being removed down the sidewalk on a trailer.

I am in memphis too. A bronze statue isn't a tree. I don't think these guys can do it with their tree rigs. I might be wrong but with any luck the statue will make it through the night.

lol this is the sad truth. Trying to get Republicucks in the south to vote is enough of a problem.

I live 3 minutes from NBF, but I'm out of town for the holidays. Watching a Fox livestream and I swear to god they showed a trailer removing the base of the statute, but another crane just pulled up so maybe it was something else.

I hope to see the mayor and the entire city council in handcuffs tomorrow for abusing public trust. You can't create an LLC and transfer public property to it just for shits and giggles.

WELL FUCK GENTS. IT LOOKS LIKE THE STATUE IS BEING LIFTED UP NOW.

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SHOOT YOUR LOCAL MARXIST.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans have already contacted the state and both are getting ready to fight Memphis tooth and nail over this.

memphian here, kinda sad we got cucked. city sold the parks for a dollar because the state statute doesn't allow removing monuments

I'm pretty sure the law doesn't allow the city to sell public property without proper hearings, bids, etc...

Especially to LLC entities run by city council members. Some serious conflict of interest there.

They also are destroying a grave which is a felony in the state of Tennessee and that doesn't include the other shit they can be charged with. I hope the state rips the city to shreds.

I'd rather see them against a wall

they probably will, the statues would've gone down months ago if it wasn't for the boys in nashville raising hell. after all, they passed this after california banned state funded travel to "bigoted states"
capitol.tn.gov/Bills/110/Bill/SJR0111.pdf

>WHEREAS, California's attempt to influence public policy in our state is akin to
Tennessee expressing its disapproval of California's exorbitant taxes, spiraling budget deficits,
runaway social welfare programs, and rampant illegal immigration; and
>WHEREAS, Tennessee is pleasantly surprised that California will not be sending its
economic development teams to Tennessee to recruit our businesses, but we can still send our
teams to recruit their businesses;