I went back to Batoto after not reading mango for a while and it's shit...

I went back to Batoto after not reading mango for a while and it's shit. Where do people read their mandarin scriptures now?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.us/
fauland.com/af5.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I download them and read them on my tablet or computer rather than reading them online, because I'm not a newfag or a subhuman.

Your dad's asscrack

>I download them and read them on my tablet or computer
what a waste of time and space

I think now is a good time to stop reading chinese cartoon altogether.

But the Chinese have a growing industry user, think of the potential.

I read on kissmanga. Quality is decent and you can do a continuous page thing which saves a lot of time.

there hasn't been an interesting series since air gear and yankee megane ended

Archiving things I enjoy and want to be able to read again is a waste of time? Do you really think anime or manga is safe on the internet and that it will be around forever? Do you really think the internet is a free and magical place when you can do all the copyright infringement and pirating you want? It's only ever gotten more regulated and I'm preparing for a time when we very likely won't be able to do any of what we do now. If the MT happening and the very real possibility of losing all that scanlated manga didn't scare you then just wait and see what the next 20 years brings. And online readers are often lower quality or won't host certain mango, not to mention you'll often have to register and go to a place full of cancerous assholes.

As for storage, who gives a fuck? This isn't 2005. I have two terabytes to fill up and have no qualms about buying a some more. And it's not like I save absolutely everything, if I read it and I think it was mediocre or shit then I won't archive it, I'll just delete it and update my list of what's been read and what hasn't.

Not that user and while you have a point it also depends on how you view things. In my case I rarely rewatch/reread anything because "why waste time with a series I already know what happens when I could invest that time watching/reading another thing." so I see no point in archiving anything but my brain, if the memory of the series fades, it wasn't as good to be remembered really.

Then again your kind are a blessing for this medium, the fact that we can still watch some old ass series just because someone still has them in their drives is really nice.

>Streaming manga

Is there something wrong with your head?

I think over time it might be a good idea to reexperience certain stories, because memory of them just fades with time. I find since I consume enough of anime/manga that I forget important parts to a series without a memory jog.

People keep talking about some secret club, possibly related to a goddess. But frankly, I think it's one of those jokes where everyone pretends something is real.

Code word is: homuwaifu.

mangaseeonline.us/ is better at it.
Kissmanga has this fucking bizarre trend of having multiple copies of chapters, misplaced chapters, missing images that they never fix, too large images that you need to scroll sideways to see...
Mangasee you know the chapters are ordered correctly, no duplicated, images fit to screen and everythings wonderful.

So for example do you go to a scanalator's website instead of a reader and download the pages from there?

This.
I spend most of my week away from an internet connection so downloading is a necessity.

Kissmanga blocks VPN for some God forsaken reason. Mangasee is better.

Bato.to is still the best though because mangasee still sometime have inferior scans up.

They had prerelease version of kaguya up for the cake chapter for example.

>Where do people read their mandarin scriptures now?

Madokami of course.

holy shit source

my dick

Just kidding!

>Download manga from bakabt
>Every chapter divided into their own folder
>Making a volume folder out of them is a pain in the ass since the scanlator named every fucking chapter's pages with the same "001" "002" and so on
Is there a quick solution to this kind of bullshit that my retarded brain isn't able to figure out?

fauland.com/af5.htm

I don't see how it's shit, and I still use it the most out of anything else.

If you're upset about it there are several ways to download manga and read them standalone.

Download it from the scanlator's site or our goddess

>what a waste of time and space
>time
It actually takes less time to download as the files are compressed.
>space
I've been archiving like mad since 2006. I still only have about 600GB of manga.

>if the memory of the series fades, it wasn't as good to be remembered really.
Obviously still young.

Python script

The goddess is dead, user.

Use mangarock and choose whatever source

Yes I use torents, DDL, XDCC and places that shall not be named. Basically I want at least 2 and preferably three doable ways to download any given release.

Mangafox