Drumpf is Finished

I mean, for real this time. If not now, then in 2020 for sure.

Obama got BTFO today and Trump had a major victory

He's going to get elected for 3 terms

Trump Jr, or Bannon will take over in 2024!

And Hillary has a 97% chance of winning.

t. millionaires and billionaires!

Why is that everyone single one of these moronic impeachment articles is written by a Jew? Every single last goddamned one.

>> higher than Trumps election chances
>> 98.1% chance Killary gets elected

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

It depends entirely on who is running in 2020. If they have someone like Sanders, Trump won't stand a chance. If they have another establishment candidate like Hillary, they can kiss the next eight years goodbye.

>for real this time
>but if not in 2020
Actually fucking neck yourself you enlirmous faggot

As long as the left can't meme

We will win!

>more than 40% think its time to start the process to impeach him

bull fucking shit, nothing has happened since the election to worsen his public perception. Why would these "analysts" be any more correct now than during the election with Hillary had a 90%+ chance to win.

how much does your butt hurt from another ass pounding obamaleaf?

Sanders couldn't even beat Hillary.

>implying spergleaf's ass isn't perpetually numb

>Sanders couldn't even beat Hillary.

I wonder why.

he was a communist fool and this is America you retard?

Impeachment will occur in 2019 for sure immediately after Democrats retake the House in the mid-terms which is inevitable at this point.

Well let me tell you one thing right now reddit, I'm going to have to be the one to burst your bubble: Whoever the DNC chooses to be their candidate in the next election will be a total fucking joke and nobody in their right mind would vote for them. Like a rapper or some stupid celebrity bullshit artist. Somebody with a reality TV show even. Trump will crush the polls and get a second term. This was already decided the day he won. You can't stop it.

Sanders would get beat worse than hotsauce

He's a jew commie sellout grandpa ?

What term?