>PS3 Liberal to the core
>PS4. Obama, Obama, Obama....
>PS4Pro. BERNIE BERN FILL DA BERN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vry6J6htpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the playstation is the soy console

>Alpha anything

Yeah, I'd just stick beta failures who are scared of the real world. Also depending on how much they waste their time gayming, they wouldn't even bother to vote for anyone nor have any insight on politics besides memes.

i bought a switch and zelda this summer and every time i play it for an hour i'm reminded why i barely ever touch the fucking thing. at least if i'd gotten a PS4 i could play bloodborne, but i had planned on getting a ps4 pro and a 4ktv back in spring but if I had done that i wouldn't have had the money to leave my shitty alcoholic gf. so in the end i'm glad i didn't get the ps4 but i'm not happy that i got the switch. i may trade in zelda and try xenoblade 2, i havent played a xenogame since the first xenosaga on ps2 and it was pretty good.

wtf are you talking about?

>implying I'm a console pleb and give a flying fuck about anything related to these hilarious, underperforming contraptions.
Kill yourself.

go back to Sup Forums, faggot. Switch is a piece of shit. OP is more than likely some Switchfag who is assblasted that Monster Hunter World runs like complete PS2 quality shit

PlayStations have always been the cheaper option, therefore niggers buy them

>i may trade in zelda and try xenoblade 2, i havent played a xenogame since the first xenosaga on ps2 and it was pretty good.

I was a bit disappointed in it. Sure, it has lots going on and there is depth, but the way all the elements are presented feels kinda lackluster. I guess I would like it more if I still was a teenager obsessed with anime tiddies, lot's of them in the game. Nintendo went from censorship of female characters to full waifubaiting for this generation, it seems.

Whatever, MGS Phantom Pain on PS4 allows me to think outside the box on different ways to infiltrate encampments and facilities to accomplish specific tasks.

Seriously how so? Arent Nips supposed to be based? How the fuck is then Sony SJW central and why the fuck do they pander them?

Anime watching soy boys use this shit

Fuck it I think i'll just turn in zelda and get fire emblem warriors. I fucking LOVE me some dynasty warriors although I had genesis as a kid so I played shining force, which i think is the closest sega equivalent to fire emblem games on snes.

But Crash Bandicoot remake is good.

Bump

The virgin PS4. The Chad Xbox One

because sony is owned by jews

Fucking kek at all the silly permavirgin neets itt. Sony won this gen. They will win next gen too.

Don't you have to buy batteries for the controllers?

>I got Gamecast
>Gamecast? Well there's Gamecube and then there's Dreamca-

I love my ps3 but damn sony really fucks up when they get cocky, my ps1/ps2 games from psn cant run on ps4? Fug that, if ps5 doesnt have good backwards compatibility then I'll probably just PC game with GOG cause my ps3 slim sounds like jet engine when I use it nowadays.

Its fanbase is comprised of a cult of fanboy beta weebs.

Sony's most important market is the EU. They gobble up everything FIFA. Soy pandering is the natural path for them to take.

Who gives a shit, grow up and worry about things that actually matter.

who has an xbox one x here?

>PS2 Liberal
>has ace combat and MSG
Get a load of this faggot. Go play your gender neutral pokemon and tranny squid games on your nintendo.
youtu.be/0vry6J6htpg

in b4 no exclusives

Conservative kids got an xbox live subscription on fiber connection 10ms ping

Liberal kids got playstation on shared wifi 250 ping

lel thats based

LOL Nintendo is by far the king of soy boys. Every soy boy I personally know is a huge Nintendo fag

PS4 owner here
i hate liberals and commies

>PS2 liberal
You are an actual child and don't belong here. I remember people getting stabbed and murdered when that thing came out. Whenever a gta came out people would be mugged for their game. The PS2 is a machine of pure Slavic identity

I see nothing wrong with that. If I could use the free market to Jew fags out of their money I would do it in a heartbeat.

dirty sony gaymer detected. Nintendo is the white family choice, while Sony is the preferred choice of Muhammad in his casba in Europistan

discussing any of this is peak bugman

Go fuck some sheeps, moorish cuck.

being addicted to video games is beyond being cucked

I don't play video games

Good for you, i hope you enjoy whatever hobby you have.

if you're not on xbox you might as well have a gaping gash

I have a pc with two 1080's in it, and I still own a ps4. Switch is for weebs and casuls, while xbox is for wiggers that have to play in the same room as their 6 siblings, all packed into one trailer.

>XBOX classic: asshole liberal who thinks he's smarter than you because he has a classic xbox
>XB360: I FUCKED YOUR NIGGER MOM OUT OF A WINDOW AND BEAT HER ASS IN MODERN WARFARE
>XBONE: 12y/o retards
>XBONE-X/SCORPIO: c-consoles are g-good. See? y- you can play games at a full 24fps on 4k!!!

I use a ps3, ps4 and powermac for gaming and I'm alpha far-right.

Halo? Gears of War? best exclusives for manly men who are men

console users are just lower iq and naturally flock to liberal ideas.
they refuse to realize the PC master race

>if you dont pay 69 bucks a year extra on top of the internet you already pay for to play on a platform that cant keep up with PC, youre a faggot
get fucked

kek
here's a (you)

I agree

Sony is based.

At least they don't ban you from using their online service for saying nigger like cuckbox does

>console
I bet you pay for gaymes too

>have owned every playstation console
>voted for Trump

lololol how the fuck did they get away with this??

thread is gay af. everyone knows nintendo is the soyboy console.

kek, the people you play with actually report you? nigger, i say nigger all the time on live. Though i do watch my profile pretty hard. Any mention of MAGA causes a swarm of beaners to report you. Like literally la raza type beaners

they didn't, they had to apologize

can you imagine the same image but with an old white guy and a little black kid as a slave