What am I?

What am I?

gay

A faggot.

A worthless degenerate

how so?

Because you dont support restrictions on other to destroy the society with their degeneracy, thus making you degenerate as well.

but doesnt the fact that you have to destroy degeneracy mean that some humans are innately degenerate? do you really think everyone in nazi germany was an upstanding citizen?

i believe in a libertarian ethnostate anyway. cleanse first and then liberate (not the other way around).

libertarian cunt

what do you have against rational libertarianism?

This is my highscore what does it say about me

says the fucking leaf

Some are, those some are to be "physically removed". Cleaning and then liberty is a problem, because society will get dirty again, if you want to have a cleansing period every so often then okay.

i actually dont know how to read these properly. this is why i needed help. yours seems pretty fashy to me.
i would implement your ideology until there is culturally pure ethnostate and then form a relatively libertarian society.

And I can agree to a certain extant, Cleanse through NatSoc, and then establish a liberty rich society without the need of government. Though it would be important to restrict those that want to destroy that fundamental pillar.

but if you believe in genetically superior whites then why do you fear things getting dirty again? (if we have relatively closed borders)

i completely agree with that. im not sure why you are rocking the nazi flag, but i think what you said makes sense.

Subversion can kill and poison the smartest of them all, theres no way to tell if odorless poison has been put in your food.

In college

I have a Nazi flag because I agree with that ideology as the most practical one. A AnCap Paleolibertarian one is so far out of reach that its laughable, though its preferable, not so practical.

close but no cigar. just graduated (3 and a half years) and am going to sidney kimmel post grad.

Get that gadsden flag on your post, your a lolbertarian

A fan of anime

This test is awful. Take the 8values test instead.

A communist

Well, I happen to agree with this particular leaf, faggot

Ignoring the shitty neoriberal label, what does this say about me?

That you should kill yourself.

that symbol is a proud american symbol.

lol no.

i might. give me a sec.

i see what you mean.

Fucking based

>What am I?
in a good place, you need to be more protectionist

my ideal plan would be cleansing and protectionism until a culturally homogeneous/stable ethnostate is established. then we follow up we the libertarian ideology.

so WHITE LIBERTARIANISM. (because lets be honest, the magna carta and freedom in general are white concepts).

It means you're a moderate nazi.
Like me.