/DIXIE/ They said they wouldn't go after graves edition

/DIXIE/ thread. Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wifes graves are about to be dug up in Memphis.

Live footage:
wreg.com/2017/12/20/breaking-city-council-votes-to-remove-confederate-statues/
Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes
livestream.com/accounts/10894063/events/3579198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bump

Tn checking in.

You best get Memphis undercontrol TN bro.

Im digging up MLK and fucking him right in his nigger ass if they do this....

/madison/

Unfortunately I'm not surprised. They knew they couldn't beat the state in getting permission so now they're just saying fuck the law and doing it anyway in the middle of the night so close to Christmas hoping the state doesn't fuck them in the ass. I hope the state and the SCV takes them to the cleaners in court.

Nobody can get near Im about 500 yards from the statue rn cops have the place barricaded

TN here. good evening fellas

As someone who lived in Memphis for a couple years the best thing that could happen to Memphis at this point is overthrowing the city government and letting the Army run the place or just drop a nuke. Memphis is falling apart and even many neighborhoods that were relatively safe even a year ago are suddenly crime ridden while the mayor and his cronies are more worried about getting their liberal gold stars by tearing down historical landmarks.

Dixie is dead, start making arrangements to either get out or bunker down lads

The fuck so theyre just going to dig them up like that.

the left has no morals, but desecrating a grave is a new low

>always respond politely to southern posters
i don't understand why y'all are so polite to each other. its just awkward being called sir by someone older than me.
t. northerner

Last thread I posted this too late. Here is version 1.0 of the Southern Literary canon courtesy of Identity Dixie.

if the graves are dug up there will be quite a toll on their souls

Oh this is nothing new for the left. Remember these people desecrated the grave of a nun and put her corpse on display.

It's just a cultural thing. Personally though I find true southern politeness gets you far with anyone from anywhere.

Any footage user? I want faces and names

You have the full set for this? The original wordpress which TinEye links to for all the results of this was taken down for ToS violations.

Gadsden, Alabama checking in

Put up some footage.

Brentwood, TN.

The South shall rise again.

looks like its time for you dixiebros to make some new Mississippi windchimes, if you get my drift

Hwat are some good Civil War films to watch? Was thinking about Gods and Generals and Gettysburg.

This picture makes me sick. I now understand why my father spent most of his life fighting communists.

East Tennessee here, fuck you dixiefags lmao

Cold Mountain.
youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes

dixie dump

Showboat BBQ was good though. Other than that, yeah. It's a shithole.

Who /Maryland/ here?

ok im done

I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE HURRAY HURRAY!

What's the story on this

livestream.com/accounts/10894063/events/3579198

Livestream right here.Get on camera Tennessee/bro/. Do it for Sup Forums. Wear a hoodie if you must.

IM MAKE MY STAND IN DIXIE LAND
I LIVE AND DIE IN DIXIE

and then 100 years later niggers dig up my body and cheer.

>that nigger almost killing a white guy but getting shot the fuck up instead
Absolutely based

all i feel is rage. i wish moonman was real

Texas here. Y'all have too many niggers up there. Serves you faggots right. Also, Alabama, take down your fucking flag faggot.

Texas took down statues long before Tennessee. You might want to deal with your own backyard before you start pointing fingers at other states.

THOSE DIGITS

Spanish Civil War in 1936. Coalition of fascists, monarchists, and traditionalists had a military rebellion against the communist government. The communist loyalists controlled half of Spain and began murdering priests, burning down churches, exhuming graves, etc. Eventually the nationalist coalition defeated them. The Antifa chant "No pasaran" comes from this war.

They same thing they did with shaming Germany into oblivion for "THE NAZIS", they are actively doing to the South as closet attack on white people as a whole.

First it was rednecks, then it was the flag, now it is painting an Antebellum icon as pure 'huwhyt supramaceee'. It is a way to wholly dismiss any legitimacy of non-nigger identity.

You will see that racist/white supremacy/confederate/south/white people is brought up these terms are now synonymous with one another.

who could be behind such a thing?

This subversion is brain-numbing. However, it is pure idiocy to interpret the Civil War, Manifest Destiny, and Reconstruction as all one big 'muh racisms' argument. Just complete dissonance of logic

Thanx 4 the input,spic