WTF this fucking footage has been on the news every night this week and the Navy pilot was just on Tucker and said it...

WTF this fucking footage has been on the news every night this week and the Navy pilot was just on Tucker and said it was ayys. Is this a for real space nigger? I need answers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sYuO0RiADyI
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943121356077568000
youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=s4p0CRl0CgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Fucking reply this is serious shit

It's secret military technology. Only a relevantly small number of people would be privy to information about secret tech. The pentagon investigation into UFO activity is a distraction. It's secret tech.

It's a bug on the window

Weather Balloon.

Is it a drone? That type of acceleration would kill anyone on board

This.
Too risky to throw away bleeding edge tech by testing it on your enemies. You secretly test against your own tech first.

>and the Navy pilot was just on Tucker and said it was ayys

Is that the same pilot who was kicked out of the Navy and who now runs an art institute that begs for patreon handouts on its homepage?

People have been saying this since the 60's where is all this secret tech and why doesn't it get used? Where are all the battlefield stories of strange aircrafts taking out enemy installations or a laser ripping through a random tank, bunker or aircraft?

This. Plain and simple. Most tech that we have now days, the government already has had 10 years prior at least. We're way more advanced then we let on.

(((they))) are just building the back story for the excuse they're going to use to explain the $21 trillion dollars they've misplaced somewhere.

>Where are all the battlefield stories of strange aircrafts taking out enemy installations or a laser ripping through a random tank, bunker or aircraft?

Because there hasn't been a war in need of such technology in how long now? Also it wouldn't be secret anymore genius.

If aliens visited us, then they are from outside of this solar system. If they can travel that far then they probably have technology that would enable them to observe us without ever having to enter our atmosphere. If they wanted to abduct someone they would pick some place without military jets all over the place. If they wanted to say "hi", they would have.

So it is almost certain that the craft the pilot saw was some sort of military technology.

Ayyyy it's time for Bob Lazar shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

The Air Force has things we never heard of.
I've seen this quick moving aircraft, so I realize it's something.
t. Scottsdale AZ

You think you're edgy huh retard

There are not an infinite number of possibilities. Anyone who reads SCI FI for the last 50 years knows what they are, basically. Shy aliens? I kinda doubt it. Our tech.? Why would they let a military pilot run up on that shit? They wouldn’t. There is some other answer we just aren’t seeing.

it was on TV so you know it's lies

just remember the latest media hits, Russians hacked our election (to somme degree that was different than usual)

Trump will definitely lose the election

Caitlyn is now a real woman

aliens are real

you see where they're going with this?

Yes goyim talk about UFO we will take care about rest.

This is the most likely/probable explanation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sYuO0RiADyI

Sauce biches

It's a psyop. UFOs are a known disinfo psyop since the 50s. They're just reviving them because something big is happening that they want to distract you from.

I think you're edgy genius

>The Air Force has things we never heard of
like?

Bug

Looks like this thing spotted on mars

It's the nazis coming to kill the Jews.

It's a NAZI Foo Fighter...no big deal... NOTHING ALIEN ABOUT IT.

Just the NAZI government in Exile (inSouth America) observing United States.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/943121356077568000

Julian Assange calls it fake news

it's just a prank, fake news, psyop.. one of the above

>If aliens visited us, then they are from outside of this solar system.
Or more likely within the many side bands within dimensions.
They have no reason to visit us except when we blast nuclear weapons. The Norks need to be careful.

Well for one, there's

that would be the funniest shit ever if moon nazis were real

>unidentified = ayys
lmao

>if moon nazis were real
user I...

If our technology is so fucking advanced how come we haven't won a military conflict since WWII?

not kill but they wouldn't be able to fly it so them being onboard would be useless

Of all crackpot conspiracy theories, i swear if nazis on the dark side of the moon is the real one, i'd be convinced we're living in a simulation made for lulz

Bump

Bullshit

Who the fuck had that technology in the 40s when they called them Foo Fighters

If you pol retards actually looked at the what the Nazis were really doing they were summoning some sort of entities via the Vrill and Thule Society. These entities probably helped give them technology, which they took to Antarctica. Hence operation paper clip.

FUN FACT: Admiral Byrd named some mountains in new Swabiland after his cousin.... who just so happened to own the Texas schoolbook depository.

>They have no reason to visit us except when we blast nuclear weapons

The very idea that humans may be so irrational and violent that we blast each other with nuclear weapons and that fact terrifies other races fills me with pride. We are so dangerous to life that the ayy lmao feel it necessary to monitor us.

Your next ET

>it's just top-secret military tech
>that showed up multiple times on military radar
>and allowed itself to be filmed
>by the military
I mean I know our government is incompetent but

>military tries to claim private industry tech as their own.

no bitch you buy it first then you fly it. like a good cuck.

And this happened in Tulsa same night but all video has been remived.
They say skydivers, but skydivers won't gain altitude and loopy loop and speed away at inhuman speeds.

this, that or they're trying to hide the story

It's a drone swarm. They say its ayylmao to fuck with ppl.

It is clearly swamp gas.

Seen a working flying pulse engine aircraft. Was a modified lightweight home built type though. Its in the National Air Force Museum. Thought that was bretty cool.

Nothing to see here good goyim...
Just something the Mossad is working on, carry on, everything is fine

It’s a video of a migrating hummingbird. Inside the Pentagon someone is laughing.

this is the start of project bluebeam that will help unite all races and cultures under one rule.

satans hand.

ATS has some good threads on it. Green lady and such is really just older tech that never got used but we still have them. There's also something on wiki about the maurader plasma gun iirc

>muh aliens
CIA niggers fuck off. No one is falling for the alien meme.

There is also very likely some nuclear reactor engines that we have been working on for decades. Too dangerous though.

boy have i got a movie for you

theyre going to run with this alien shit for about 3 more weeks then it will die down. then something will happen that will bring it all back 100 times stronger.

project bluebeam is soon.

Sup Forums, I mean this with the utmost seriousness. Aliens are fucking real. They have been visiting us for a very, very long time. Anyone remember the Phoenix Lights? There are mass sightings and sightings from credible witnesses that DEFY explanation, save for the existence of incredibly advanced life forms.

If anyone is interested in learning about credible UFO sightings with multiple witnesses / credible witnesses / physical evidence, please see pic and vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk

As with all
Unless you are incorruptible

Top Kek @ your stupidity

>how come we haven't won a military conflict since WWII?
are americans really this retarded? learn history

How would I know. I just said we don't know, hi skool student

They literally teach us that in school.

Unmanned mini fighter test flight against modern F18s: Small, very fast, able to pull G forces well beyond human tolerance. A pack of these will accompany an Alpha F35 to confuse air defenses with each delivering a hundred mini drones swarming a target.

F-117 was secretly used against Panama. Can't think of other examples.

Certain spy satellites are technically secret, but they are common knowledge so don't really count.

You probably never heard of it.

Is this real? Looks real.

Bump for curiosity, is this staging for false flag ayy invasion?

If only it wasn't dogshit

Pol, you've hit a nerve.
Guess I should actchully scan this shit

swamp gas

Many UFO reports involved nuclear weapons during the Cold War.

My pet theory is the ayys are just reality tv drones and we're the entertainment for some advanced civilization.

you never heard of the x-37b until they came out saying "we've had this flying in space for 300 days already"

for an example

>Is this a for real space nigger
It's been for fucking real. About fucking time (((you))) and the rest caught up to reality.

You silly.
That's obviously John McCain

Its the CIA trying to shake everyone away from following Q.

They know you faggots are easily distracted with horseshit like this.

It's an excuse for spending $1.5 trillion.

it's clearly a weather balloon

I hope it's aliens so they can come down here and get HOLOCAUSTED

> Scottsdale
Used to live there during the Phoenix Lights incident. Heard Scottsdale has gone from super retirement capital to young millennial drug dens.

>Implying this technology has been secret for 60 years

Terrible movie, couldn't finish it.

hey fuck you, iron sky is awesome

If you walked out in your yard and found a huge shit in the street in front of your house and Pajeet lived next door, would you suspect Pajeet next door or Pajeet's brother back in Bangladesh of doing it?

Likewise, if you see something flying in the sky here on Earth, why would you expect it's from a dozen light years away as opposed to something that comes from Earth?

Just wait for the "alien revelation" to come out. The punchline will be world government; that's how you'll know it's a false flag.

This, they're using this ayy lmao looking shit to distract from scandals and the deep state civil war going on

Intelligent life that has been evolving underwater.

No. Space nazis are awesome. The movie itself is a clusterfuck.

>you never heard of the x-37b until they came out saying "we've had this flying in space for 300 days already"
maybe you didn't hear about it

But people have been reporting and recording "flying saucers" like this for thousands of years.

But the IR filter supposedly picked up nothing as far as propulsion trails and exhaust

That is very plausible, the rotation in a turn is beyond normal aerodynamic maneuvers for aircraft but we have seen what stunt drones can do. Replace the props with the right jet engines and presto, you have an airborne aircraft doing strange maneuvers.

BELIEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=s4p0CRl0CgI

Of course not. Always believe the opposite of what you see on mainstream news

Magnetic field manipulation.

Now take an AI and stick it in a drone and tell it to learn to fly, similar to what they did with the AlphaGO. Would it not generate some maneuvers that a human pilot finds strange? Are you telling me our deep state is not doing that research now?

xkcd/1235

my worst fear would be if aliens are on the side of the Jews. Then I will know there is no god

PLEASE BE TRUE

I do find this strange. It goes way back. As the other user said it might be their version of some kind of advanced drone that observes us and it's their form of cable TV but they can immerse themselves as us without having to step on the land.

If you look at what facebook is doing they're talking about living as another person and connecting minds of everyone so you're no longer yourself. A civilization has already achieved that so where ever they're at they can just lay in bed and jump from one person to the next and "live though" people. No aliens are actually in those craft.