US President Donald Trump has threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that back a United Nations resolution...

>US President Donald Trump has threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that back a United Nations resolution opposing the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

>"They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us," he told reporters at the White House.
>"Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care."

>On Tuesday, Ms Haley warned in a letter to dozens of member states that encouraged them to "know that the president and the US take this vote personally".
>At the UN we're always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we don't expect those we've helped to target us. On Thurs there'll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.

>"The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those countries who voted against us. We will take note of each and every vote on this issue," she wrote, according to journalists who were shown the letter.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42431095

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azzam_Pasha_quotation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>voting against Israel
>"they vote against us"

What did Dolan Turnip mean by this?

Kek, just read this. Remind me of Giant from Doraemon.
>Pls like me or i will punch you!

>try to tell a country they're not allowed to move their embassy
>WTF THAT ISN'T VOTING AGAINST YOU!
fuck off

>trumpcucks defending his kiketry

That's literally not what anyone said. A lot of countries simply don't accept Israel's claim to Jerusalem being the capital because they took large parts of it by force. This fuckdimple is literally the worst fucking pile of shit that's ever sat in that white house of yours. Completely devoid of all self awareness, diplomacy and empathy. He's a bullshitting, money hungry narcissist machine.

>arabs don't like it
>therefore we refuse to recognize reality
europe.jpeg

>because they took large parts of it by force.
like every other country in history?
well, besides yours, the soviets took it by force and raped all your women then built a shrine to the rapists that you actually kept up to this fucking day

So we can just take Paris by force and declare it the German capital then?

Are you aware that there have been pretty clear agreements about Israel's and Palestine's territories since the country's inception, and that Israel has violated them ever since? Why the fuck are you defending these shifty Jewish pricks?

Then just accept that muzzies who blow up kikes are guerillas not terrorists

>>Are you aware that there have been pretty clear agreements about Israel's and Palestine's territories since the country's inception
you mean when the arabs refused to agree to the 1947 UN agreement then said they'd simply kill all the jews and take the land?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azzam_Pasha_quotation
>As we fought against the Crusaders, we will fight against you, and we will erase you from the earth
>I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre or the Crusader wars.

W-W-WE DIDN'T MEAN IT BRO LOL IT WAS A PRANK

why does the orange retard even care about jerusalem? some kind of a 5d chess move?

You see how Jerusalem isn't blue in that plan?

You mean the plan that they refused and therefore is void?

>German
>Defending Muslims

>ITT sandniggers hiding behind European flags go fucking insane

Sheldon Adelson is one of his biggest donors

The plan that was adopted as a UN resolution.

we formally recognized it in 1995
it's literally a huge nothing just showing how far people are willing to go to avoid offending muslims

>We buy their votes
Democracy at work, people.

This. I love sandniggers going nuclear over this recent kerfuffle, hopefully they attack Israel

>unironically being tolerant or anti-Semitic depending on what Trump did or didn't do
Triggered two-faced spic scum kys

>Immediately after adoption of the Resolution by the General Assembly, a civil war broke out[10] and the plan was not implemented.[11]
>and the plan was not implemented

And that gives Israel the right to take Jerusalem?

If that plan wasn't implemented, then Israel shouldn't exist.

Dont you get it? Its ploy to make them chimp out and create more refugees for Europe to take

>anti-Semitic
>Calls him a spic

Oh, It's that nice map we accepted
>open a war to have all the land
>cry for ending up with less land
>repeat

Which means more living space for greater Israel

The UN could go use their military to take it back I guess.
The arabs/other muslims already tried and failed — repeatedly.

Israel exist because of Germany actions

When you guys will BTFO Hezbollah forever?

>fail to control your borders
>wahhh it's Israel's and America's fault

You would've never accepted any compromise, you wanted it all, you greedy kikes, still do.

the kikes did accept the compromise you stupid t*rk

>All American flags just defend Israel.
Don't you find your lack of differing opinions in the US suspicious. Almost like there's a propaganda thing going on.

They give the entire Sinai Peninsula after a war you dumbfucker.If Israel wanted annex middle east they simply would do it

>All American flags defend history as established instead of trying to rewrite it to benefit muslims
ftfy

>turks and assorted muslims arguing with american jews
happens every time

Americans love kikes even more than europeans love muzzies. And it says a lot

>So we can just take Paris by force and declare it the German capital then?
ITS TIME

Jews don't belong there. Not a single piece of land. Dumb Protestants propagated it so you'll suck Jewish dick till you die from 1947 .

I thought hating Israel was a Sup Forums thing? So why does Sup Forums hate Israel?

>jew
I'm basically a WN who recognizes jerusalem as israel's capital
might makes right, sandniggers lost

Luther hated Jews.

same. White nationalists need to push Israels ethno state so we can have the moral imperative for our own.

>Israel exist because of Germany actions
Our national movement for an independent state in this land exists since 1897. It would have happned anyway, but maybe they made it quicker.
>When you guys will BTFO Hezbollah forever?
Won't happen. It isn't an army VS army fighting, It's a bunch of allah akbar men shooting missles from civilian houses. There's a catch: bomb the house and get isolated like South Africa. Don't do anything and keep getting missles.

Good. I sincerely hope Trump follows through. It will wean countries away from Muttlandish moneys and with it, shrivel any influence. China is already salivating at the chance to play the rich big brother role.

I meant American evangelicans.

Because kikes and muzzies are the different sides of the same coin

Muslims posting under European flags.

because fuck islamic government

See

Everyone who's not a blind kike shill has come to hate Israel, and Israel has no one to blame for it but themselves.

t. Selim living on welfare in Germany

Yet more kike lies.

Imagine actually believing this

t. Jayden Horowitz, proud fourth generation Rollercaust survivor and owner of a mutilated dick

Can all this Israel/Palestine shit fuck off? Let's just reestablish British rule in the region

I'm mostly Italian descended Mehmet

>this thread
LMAO, Americans really love the Jew cock.

nice propaganda map muhammad :^)

Leb diaspora in Mexico

It really doesn't matter what map he posts, your"people" just bought off the land, played off the British and colonized your way back to land you should be exiled from. I imagine most of your ancestors leeched in Europe before 1947

The absolute state of Sup Forums, I mean r_theDinme

>if u defend israel ur a shitskin moslem therefor ur arguments are invalid lol

*criticise

It's clear your an angry sandnigger, I hate Jews too but it's obvious your a immigrant Muslim

Maybe the Palis and crew shouldn't have kept attacking them. I used to feel bad about the Palestinians until I read the history of the conflict and now they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

No. My ancestors lived in Iraq, They left as refugees. The Iraqi goverment took their money, house, and they came here with nothing but their cloths on them. More Jews left Arabic countris into Israel (by force) than Arabs left Israel (after declaring a war).
The whole "arabs are natives Israelis are Europeans" is a nice propaganda but it isn't reality. Less than half of us are.

A lot of countries took their entire country by force.
No one criticizes the Germans in charge of Albion.
Rampant hypocrisy.

we used to have a mod on Sup Forums anyone in favour of zionism

man, you've been kicked out of every place you jews were. isn't the problem with the jewish people??

Only the Jews accepted it, the Arabs decided to be blood thirsty cunts.

Because back in the days we used to be the only relevant minority everywhere. and people hate minorities.

The problem is that they're alive

Literally everyone who's not a right wing mongoloid knows that Trump is a fucking Zionist. This is not news.

>Dumb Protestants
The only place dumb protestants exist is the United States, and the United States didn't create Israel, we did.

>Dont you get it? Its ploy to make them chimp out and create more refugees for Europe to take
You don't have to accept them, the surrounding countries do. Stop being retarded.

Since we started sanctioning the fuck out of Russia for being war mongers they've gone back to being super anti-semetic. All the antisemetic posters here are either Muslims or dumb slavs who drank the Putin koolaid.

And you supported the Commies.

so then by that logic your country and europe being BROWNED is perfectly normal and fair because might makes right

>Jews don't belong there. Not a single piece of land. Dumb Protestants propagated it so you'll suck Jewish dick till you die from 1947 .
What are Mizrahi? They have more of a claim than Arab tribes and Levantine converts.

But it's not, it's the exact opposite. Left wing whites are inviting them in. If they weren't here, browns would be lynched from the fucking traffic lights

They were victims of the good ol' scapegoating tactics of failing states.

Can't solve your problems in an intelligent way? Just blame it on the most visible minority.

>netanyahu said that hitler didn't want to exterminate the jews

I'd like to see that.

But user, the majority of Brazil's problems are the fault of your niggers in the north

It used to happen a lot

Why are americans so fucking retarded?

Based Zyklon Bibi

The goodest goy of all

why the fuck would you ever defend this
i couldn't give less of a shit about israel but this is just garbage diplomacy

WHO DO WE SERVE?

What if I'm pure ethnically British and hate Jews and Muzzies?

Because they aren't removing muzzies fast enough

whiter than you, mohamad

>fail to control your border
>waah build a wall mexico will pay reee

It's sad that people here actually think this while they vote for (white) politicians that are corrupt to the point where they steal school lunch money.

Guess it shows how effective the scapegoating is.

>Sup Forumsfags from Burgerland bending over backwards to defend the most Jewish president in history's Jewishness
Really makes me think

Trump was a false prophet, Tay Tay is the only one that can lead American to glory