The absolute state of Canada

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/12/20/trudeau-returning-islamic-state-jihadists-extraordinarily-powerful-voice-canada/

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau argued in an interview to air next week that a reformed Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/IS) terrorist can evolve into “an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization,” an endorsement of programs he has promoted to reintegrate veteran jihadists into Canadian society.

That's like "if you kill your enemies, they win" type logic there.

>nytimes.com/2017/12/20/world/canada/trudeau-aga-khan.html

>OTTAWA — Last Christmas, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada and his family were basking in the Caribbean sun on a private island owned by the Aga Khan, the billionaire philanthropist and spiritual leader of Ismaili Muslims.

One wall is simply not enough!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_Canadian_federal_election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That's like "if you kill your enemies, they win" type logic there.

No, it isn't. It's literally the same logic your country uses to take ex-cons and educate niglets not to follow in their footsteps.

No it isn't. We certainly don't embrace their ideology to such an extremely comfortable level.

Not even a single crocodile tear. He's getting lazy with his craft.

liberal logic

>We certainly don't embrace their ideology to such an extremely comfortable level.

Neither do we.

Our PM does.

Banning Islam would end terrorist attacks altogether. Sure, it would take 10 years to completely rid it from your country and "moderate" Muslims would blow themselves up in retaliation, but the end product is so much safer.

Canada can't ban islam anymore because all of the major Canadian banks are staffed by abduls now.

Treason.

Why would we allow this, who exactly could agree to such a thing? This country is really fucked up, pls burgers annex canada.

Can't we call for a vote of confidence? This dude is literally committing treason.

>when your PM literally thinks that an Undertale type pacifist rout would realistically work
You might as well just let them fuck your wife and yourself while you're at it... Holy fugg...

I don't know where you live, everyone I've met from sea to shining fucking sea thinks he's a cunt.

This

BURGERS PLEASE.

Nobody respects trudeau, that crying little sissy boy.

It's impossible to find anyone else with a better "crying" page, with only a few years in office. I challenge any of you!

Wouldn't a US-Canada national alliance be amazing though?

The only people who would be upset were the Québécois and asians, and it sounds like from you guys that they won't be missed.

I imagine the rest of the anglo universe come knocking on our door wanting to get in on the sweet western nation action.

A literal clone.

only a whore of a mother, raised by a cucked 'father' could create such a great leader

Canada is basically a terrorist safe haven so why dont we drone them

Castro certainly looks a hell of a lot more like Trudeau than his actual father.
His eyes might be the dead giveaway though, since the chance for brown and blue eyed parents to produce a blue eyed child is low

Sometimes I just want off this wild ride.

please america, alberta has oil, BC has forests the yukon has gold and diamonds and the north west territories are a land that no brown person woudl ever live in.
end the suffering and invade us please.

Looking at the state of your 43rd federal elections, I don't see any redemption there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_Canadian_federal_election

Shouldn't some sort of frontiersiness be a minimum requirement for office?