He has a point you know

He has a point you know
How are millenials supposed to raise children in todays world with how expensive everything has got?

twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/943541143794569217

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hncVNNabglc
zillow.com/savedhomes/for_sale/111754032_zpid/1_pnd/34.509279,-85.835796,34.47925,-85.88193_rect/14_zm/1_rs/1_fr/
odysseyearlyschool.com/prospective-families/tuition-rates/2017-tuition
ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/st/all-plans
auburn.edu/admissions/tuition/costofattendance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not rioting for gibs

White people confirmed retards.

>100K per year

Lmfao

These costs are way overblown.

>Daycare
That's right being a mother is oppressive and the men are to cucked to be breadwinners

>Daycare
Dont need it, woman should raise child
>healthcare: 800
Thanks obama, I wish I could pay nothing.
>maternity/paternity leave
Paternity leave LOL, again woman should be at home.
>starter home: $300,000
What are we living in mansions as our first house now? No, you can afford a trailer.
>college: $100,000 per year
Piss right off, you dont need that shit. The state college costs $10,000 per year for a stem degree, what in the world college are you going to that costs 100k a year? Are you living in the campus mansion or something?
>ave mellinial salary
Deal with it, you should be able to live on that. It wont be as nice as living with your parents but you will get a raise eventually. But I agree the cost of living could always come down.

Who ever made this tweet is probably still living in their parents house, they dont know jack shit or are incredibly entitled

Niggers don't seem to have any issue shitting out children every 9 months.

how can white women even compete?

in europe the situation is not much better

Wow what ? College costs you $400,000 a year now ? Good thing I went to state subsidized school and graduated with no debt. Since you know I don't qualify for any gibs. I pay my non college workers more than 30,000 a year why even go to college. Just be a hard worker.

I agree with you for the most part but you're a cuck for the boomers. They voted to send jobs overseas and for massive immigration to oversupply the labor force.

Things are definitely worse for millennials than they needed to be

>$300,000 starter home
>$100,000 a year for college
>sending your kids to daycare

Hell, you can rely temporarily on welfare if you need to, just make sure you resist the temptation to stay on the dole and search for much better employment. It's not the noble ideal, but might as well take some advantage of gibs

sage

Every single one of these points is the direct result of giving women the right to vote.

>you're right but you being right is good for the people I don't like
Facts don't care about your feelings, lying to advance your agenda is never okay, even if you think your intentions are good.

Millennials costs:
>Niggers: Six trillion/year
>Spics: Six billion/year
>Israel aid: Six Gorillion/year
>Refugees: Six Billion/year
>International aids: Six Trillion/year
>Women's burden to economy: Six hundred million/year
>Stupid stuff people don't need to live: 60% income/year
>Divorce: 50% of all your past, present and future income/ year

>enter the mind of....the goyim!

WOAH! It's all so silly and avoidable! It's like I'm actually stupid!

>Insurance plans will cover maternity costs
>Daycare is more like $1,000 per month
>Starter home is $125,000
>College is less than $10,000 per year
>Average Millennial Salary is $30,000 because they pick shit majors and think they're better than they are

Go to vocational school for forestry, HVAC, electrician, or welding. Negotiate an employment contract that covers your family in company insurance. Buy large house in rural america?

OP, you're a retard
The dude who originally tweeted this gay shit is also a retard

College does not cost 100,000/year. It will not cost 100,000/year in 18 years, or even 30.

If he went to college and only makes 30 grand a year, he's the fuckup. Not society.

Child birth costs after insurance: $1500
Daycare: $200 per week
Healthcare covering family of 3: $180/mo
Paternity leave: 12 weeks
Starter home: 150k
College: no
Salary: 40k/yr

Dumb nigger BTFO

All women get medicare and wic and foodstamps with under 30k a year.

Live in a trailer park if you're broke. Learn to cook. Fuck daycare, get married and have a parent stay at home and the other work.

People are fucking stupid. Our ancestors lived off barely anything, our ancients hunted mammoths and ran from wolves and sabertooths.

Kids are easy and broke fools get all kinds of welfare.

>starter home
>300k

dat entitlement

what if we cut taxes and reduced public service usage and increased housing availability by deporting mexicans?

nah, that would be mean, Democrats would never go for that. only solution is open borders and a tax hike with more zoning regulations.

>starter home:300k

I could by 6 homes in my area for that price. What are these niggers smoking?

> RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
> Why can't I afford to raise a kid in my New York City cuck box.
> Why cant I afford anything with my gender studies job.

Where do you live that health insurance is that cheap? Obama Care fucked the market. I have to pay $200 a month for bare bones and I'm young with no medical history.

What the hell college costs $100,000 per year?

Amazing how billions of people who are 100x poorer than them manage isn't it?

>Childbirth hospital costs $10,000
Cost me $10 for my wife to have our kid. Poor people should invest in health insurance

All of those costs are bullshit. The closest might be daycare but that is like the nicer ones where they treat your kid better than the parent. That being said most moms including my wife prefer to stay at home especially the first few years.

Honestly hate bullshit price lists like this. It isn’t hard to be honest about it and still make the point that it’s tough.

> College: $100,000/year

Someone's lying their ass off, or got tricked by a high level Jewish arch priest.

I've unfotunately seen these Americucks in Canada. They'll rack up five digit debt from just one fucking course.

In all practicality if a person isn't low IQ they should be learning the shit on their own or going balls in with unpaid intership to get the qualifier/experience.

>the modern post-secondary scam is real

Also think companies that want real talent should in their own way create a tiered system to recruit real talent.

>ie, no more fucking SJW hires, ie useful fucking wamenz

Daycare is a big one. I honest to god do not understand how parents handle this. Every job I worked is 9-5:30 with commute yet schools release kids at like 2-2:45. How the fuck do parents cope?

300000 dollar home? Live within your means faggots.

Whats the point of college to make 30k a year?

>tfw my poor single mother with two kids was told point blank by the black welfare lady that she wasn't eligible because she was white

>100,000 / year

literally how? going to harvard with no scholarship while driving a brand new porsche?

affordable non-renovated 2 bed room ranch is pleb level housing.

>Starter Home: $300,000

U fokin w0t m8?

>No, you can afford a trailer.
>raising a kid in a trailer

Is your sister pregnant with your kid, Cletus?

Memes aside, Where i live I can't find a house for less than $300,000 within 60 miles away from my place of work. College is more like 30k~ a year. It's hard to keep a roof over your head without having someone else working in the house to help pay for it; at least around here. I'm never having children in this current state.

Flyover state, bruh. And the company I work for is large enough to be able to pay a hefty chunk of my premiums. I think the company pays around $1000/mo and I pick up the rest. It's pretty comfy, fambro.

Fuck this was meant for

You should move next to Tyshawndra and support her family as the temporary you racist. Homes are very affordable in the trendy downtown core.

Repealing the 19th and not allowing women to work. Duh.

Kek

>Childbirth costs: $10,000
Above average cost, but okay, not unreasonable.

>Daycare: $2000 / mo
Keep your wife in the kitchen, you beta cuck.

>Healthcare: $800 / mo
You can thank Obama for that.

>Maternity / Paternity leave: nope
Get better skills then get a better job or negotiate, retard. No one is forcing you to work for your current company.

>Starter Home: $300,000
Maybe in commifornia or florida. Plenty of multi-bedroom homes around the US for under $100,000.

>College: $100,000 / yr
FUCKING KEK. That's what you get for going into queer studies @ for-profit unis instead of STEM @ community college + 2 year transfer to uni. Literally 80% cheaper.

>Average Millennial Salary: $30,000 / yr
See above.

What fucking gerbil fisting degree are you taking 100k/year of debt out to only make 30k/year?

I went to school for 2 months to drive a semi for 700 bucks which the company refunded me for and I make 50k+/year plus insurance, paid vacation, 401k match, etc.

And ya I know my job will be obsolete in 20 years but so what. I’ll have so much already in savings that I can just coast on something that pays less.

Why is healthcare so expensive in the US but not in Europe? What do Americans have that Euros don't?

>gov will pay for birth
>daycare? woman can stay at home
>healthcare? father should have a decent job, otherwise dont fuck him
>paternity leave? yes
>starter home? mine is 60k, and $500 mortgage
>college? gov pays for at least enough for a tech school, and university is mostly bs

This is all possible on 30k, the problem is women wanting some huge fuck house, and very sensible fears of divorce on the part of the men. Thats why they aren't having children. Plus the more women work, the less children they have.

SEVEN

Cocks and balls

>not having your child at home
>not having a stay at home mother/ wife
>needing maternity leave if you have a stay at home mother
>starter home in California, the most expensive state, is like 90k tops
>not going to community college for 3 years at $2,000 a year and transferring last minute to get a piece of paper with a nice school's name on it
>choosing to major in underwater basket weaving

None of these things are true if you aren't a knuckle dragging retard.

Plus, I'm not sure, but I image medicare will cover the child if the total income of the family is only 30k, but I could be wrong about that one. Still, the main reason they aren't having kids is that all the women are too busy getting drunk and working and being indepedent womyn.

Childbirth Cost
>Not having employee healthcare insurance

Daycare
>Literal cucking of your own children

Healthcare
>$800
>See 1st point
>Thanks Obamacare

Maternity/Paternity Leave
>2 parent careers
>mfw
>See point #2

Starter Homes
>300k
>Move away from the city dumbfuck

>(((College)))
>$100,000
>He fell for the STEM meme
>mfw

Millennial Salary
>$30,000
>mfw

>Why aren't Millennials having children
Because millennials are complete and utter failures. I foresee a global market crisis after these fuckups just give up on life and start drawing NEETbux en masse.

If you're worth a shit it's not very difficult to find an employer who will pay vast majority of your healthcare. I work and live in Jew York and I pay less than 30 dollars per month for my amazing health/dental/vision plan. It would go up to roughly 50 per month if I had a spouse on my plan and 50 additional per month for other dependents.

Daycare is an abomination. If you're shuffling your children off to be raised by some dropout (prolly beaner) who gets paid an hourly rate in a diseased shit-hole surrounded by abusive mean little children to be sense deprived and stupified, so that your woman can work some bullshit job, your priorities are all fucked up.

In my estimation, everything on OP's list is a bad thing for kids. Give me a one room shack and grandma for daycare, any fucking day.

>millennials are complete and utter failures
Whose fault is this?

>I'm never having children in this current state.
sounds good user. more room for mine.

>these are the people laughing at pictures of Sup Forums meetups

>Daycare is an abomination. If you're shuffling your children off to be raised by some dropout (prolly beaner) who gets paid an hourly rate in a diseased shit-hole surrounded by abusive mean little children to be sense deprived and stupified, so that your woman can work some bullshit job, your priorities are all fucked up.

This was my experience as a kid. Mom had to become nurse to eventually divorce dad because muh fell outta love, but waited years for us to get older, leaving us in shitty day care.

>college 100,000 a year
Do community colleges not exist or something?

You don't need any of that to have children. Case in point: niggers.

>cityfags are this retarded

> childbirth costs

Paid for by health insurance. And only a one time price

> health insurance

Thanks Obama. This is pretty overstated even for some top tier policies, assuming you have a good job that is. And if not, then get one nigger.

> daycare

$0 of you have a halfway decent wife and you both want a happy family

> maternity/paternity leave

See above. Take some vacation or some shit if need be to help the wife out from time to time but this shouldn’t be a worry.

> starter home

Earn it or buy a more reasonable one. This is a non-problem, especially for a redpilled man that knows his way with tools and has a good career thanks to said redpills

> college $100k/year

Holy kek what the fuck. Not even Harvard is this much. I go to the #1 uni in my country and #2 in the world for the STEM major I want to do. I just turned 19 and I have my whole first year paid for by working my ass off my senior year. Get a job nigger. I have no debt and cash in the bank. You don’t even need to go to college anyways.

> avg salary $30k

You deserve to be poor and starve if you are that far in your life and such a fucking failure. I made $55k last year working 50-75 hours a week while going to highschool for another 40.

I grew up hating millennials and I ALWAYS FUCKING WILL. They’re such lazy liberal pathetic pieces of SHIT. Half the reason I am the way I am is because I grew up seeing how fucking pathetic they are and I made it a point to do everything I can to NOT be like those betabux cucks. Fucking scourge of the earth, all I have to thank them for is helping me and so many of my friends go reactionary.

> pic unrelated.

everyone on twitter either lives in greenwich or hollywood

They do, and pell grants will cover most of the cost, and a scholarship will more than cover the rest.

>bix nood
kek.
(you)

just never post the NSFW photo

I live in Florida and are these prices based on California and New York? These aren't even close to the prices here.

>how expensive everything has got?
Simple. Avoid debt.

And for fuck's sake, another One Post Wonder of a fucking faggot of an OP!

Y'all know what to do with his ineffective post (it needs some Wisdom Herb sprinkled upon it).

>30k/ year
You literally qualify for gibs if that's your total household income. Your hospital visit would be fully covered and so would your kids healthcare. While I don't like gibs you'd be fucking stupid to not take them if you qualify.

Childcare isn't that expensive, even in DC.

maternity leave is legally required by your employer to give you, if you can't save the money to survive for two months not working you might as well off yourself.

If you're in debt more than your first years salary for your entire college stay you chose a shit field and should off yourself.

i pay like 250 bucks a month for daycare, own a home, have my college loans paid off etc

Childbirth hospital costs : 4,000
Daycare costs : 1,000 / month
Healthcare for child : 300 / month
Maternity leave at typical millenial job: 6 weeks
Starter home : 150,000
College : 30,000 / year, minus grants and scholarships
Average married millenial income: 56,000 / year
Why aren't millenials having kids?
Cause dipshits keep lying to them to convince them they can't afford it.

I want to disagree with this, but I guess I can't in good faith. I don't have any kids myself, because I "only" make $80K/year, and I don't feel like that's enough to safeguard against what the increasingly-vibrant future will probably look like. I'd be very reluctant to start a family unless I had a couple million in liquid assets.

>But you can support a family on less!

"Can" - yes. But I don't WANT to. It's a preference.

>Whose fault is this
33.3% Eternal Boomers Booming
33.3% Gen X for being such pushovers and putting their careers above their family
33.3% Millennial Bugmen for not thinking for themselves.

>having kids while in a 4 year program at college

learn to plan you dumb cunt

Please tell us where you live. I'm in DC, you can go to any state school in the DMV for 10K, if you're local. That's tuition. FAFSA covers that pretty much out right. If you want more loans, pay more interest.

60 miles: 60 miles is a long way, where I'm from, you can go from the penthouse to the poorhouse ten times within 60 miles. But please, tell me where you're from. In any case, even if your projections were reasonable, you don't have a right to anything. Just because you have kids, does not mean you have the right to home ownership. Especially if you are tight on money, you should be staying close to a family nest and relying heavily on grandma. I come from regular, working class people and this is how we all did it. Go back in history as far as you want, grandma and papaw helped out a lot.

>I'm never having children in this current state

Yes. Sterilize yourself, you don't deserve to breed.

i see dozens of spic and niglet children wherever I go, following their spic and nigger mothers. i don't know what this guy is talking about, non-white millenials are multiplying like rabbits.

>college
> 100,000 per year.

What fucking university is this person going to?

/Blackpill/ over here boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=hncVNNabglc

Shouldn't have spent that 60k on a women's studies degree you fucking losers

300,000 for a home? Where I live you could buy a lake house or 6 bedroom farmhouse on a couple hundred acres for that.

If your wife only makes 30,000 a year and you're paying 24K for daycare, why not just keep her at home to watch the child?

Also how is it that Shaniqua and Consuela can afford to have 8 or 10 children with no father around?

This is almost as stupid as the 7 limes.

And yet all the poor people are overwhelmingly having kids left and right.

Makes sense

Fuckin kek. I was making 50k when I was 20 and had no degree. Useless fucks.

Fucking retard
as usual, 1 post by this id
>it goes in options

tuition + housing costs + food/traveling/entertainment i guess

All i see is spurging with no source

>racks up $2-4,000,00 in college
>only makes 30k/year
>is a retard with no grasp on reality or what is normal for most, and is shit at math
Adds up.

That's still like 20,000 a year if you go to a well known state school and don't have scholarships.

Not really, understated if anything.

Childcare is $250 a day in a professional facility.
Childbirth in a hospital is waaaaaaay higher.
Healthcare is waaaay higher, health insurance is way higher.
Starter homes that will get a CO and don't need new everything start at $200k + Homeowners insurance + flood insurance + fire insurance + electric + property taxes + school taxes + gas/oil (maybe) + water & sewer (none boondocks)
Renting a 2 bedroom house/apt is $1200-2500 a month.
Community College is $10k a year after books and labs.

Also, no mention of car insurance, car payment/maintainence, food, dentist, clothes, diapers, formula, shots, gas, phone, saving $$, medications, vitamins, shoes, sales tax, lawn care.

...then remember that a $30k salary has a 40% tax rate (state & federal) before deductions/credits.

1) College cost is bullshit. I have two degrees in Stem that were earned within this decade. The full cost was only 50k. How the fuck do these people spend 100k/ year? How irresponsible do you need to be?

2) Starter homes can be found for less than 100k if you look in smaller towns and cities. Especially if you are prepared to put in a little elbow grease.

3) Childbirth at a hospital is optional. For most of human history children where born at home. It can and has been done.

4) You can feed and shelter a small family on 30k. The trick is to budget carefully and be prepared to give up a few luxuries. This is easier if you save up for a year a two some money to pay off debt and buy a home before having the kids. My grandmother gave me lots of stories of how her parents managed to get by in the great depression on a shoestring budget. If there is a will, there is a way. You can make it work.

So much wrong with this. This entire thing can be debunked by the fact that people making 30k a year get all of this shit for free and then some, I know because I did it, have 4 kids of my own and made 30k during that time.

If you make under 45k and give 3 or more kids you can get a 8k CHECK from the IRS for EIC. Also, if you make under 45k and have kids you probably don't pay literally anything for taxes.

These people don't know shit,

So do none of yall agree that the main reason they aren't having kids is that the women don't want to have them?

well done gen zyklon

It's california pricing. Now you can have all of this and it be much cheaper in the state of alabama

House: 85,000 (317 a month with 30 year mortgage)
>zillow.com/savedhomes/for_sale/111754032_zpid/1_pnd/34.509279,-85.835796,34.47925,-85.88193_rect/14_zm/1_rs/1_fr/
And daycare is half of that. They will take care of infants for 1.5k and Toddler for a little over 1 grand. And once you get to after school daycare it's only $250 a month. and this is all implying you send them there 5 days a week.
>odysseyearlyschool.com/prospective-families/tuition-rates/2017-tuition
You are literally a smuck if you pay 800$ a MONTH on that shit. you could get so many plans which are less per month. Mainly plans incase shit really hits the fan but really. What a fucking idiot pic related.
>ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/st/all-plans
Literally fucking going out of state of a major in gender studies or art. Millinials are not having kids because they're poor. They're not having kids because they're probably too stupid to even do sex properly.
Just go to a trade school or major in something useful like STEM or buisness. you could get away with a full college degree for less than 20K if you just go to community college for 2 years than to go a university. It would make no difference on your resume.
auburn.edu/admissions/tuition/costofattendance.html

So to summerize a non retarded millennial living budget

hospital bill 80% covered by health plan so it's only $2,000
Daycare at worst is $1,500
home: $317 a month
college $132 a month with a 5 interest rate over 20 years (because we're implying this kid actually is a responsible spender and has a decent credit score.

also multiply that income by the PPP of the state he lives in. since most of these examples have been in alabama, their PPP is $113.90 relative to the entire nation so really our milennial would be earning 33263.38 a year.

TD:LR don't be retarded

>has got?

No wonder you're poor.

Things are so expensive now because niggers, spics, muzzies and other shitskins being flooded into our countries, flooded into our neighborhoods, flooded into our institutions, overburdening them and forcing whites to spend ever increasing costs to flee from diversity and sustain the welfare state that subsidizes the invaders. Get rid of non-whites and all these costs go down, we even have surplus government revenue to financially incentivize white births.