The Queen calls Meghan Markle a gold digger and orders her to sign a pre-nup to safeguard Harry's fortune

The Queen calls Meghan Markle a gold digger and orders her to sign a pre-nup to safeguard Harry's fortune.

express.co.uk/news/royal/894969/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Queen-royal-family-wedding-Christmas-Day-Windsor-Castle

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/royal/894969/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Queen-royal-family-wedding-Christmas-Day-Windsor-Castle
forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It went to shit fast

Isn't she pretty loaded herself?

Lulz

she knows

>sign a pre-nup
Well, duh! Anyone with any worth would insist on a prenup.

>153996529
Where did that pic first come from (ignore the crown)?
Graffiti in Oz somewhere?

>Meghan is hurt “that it would even cross the Queen’s mind that she could have an ulterior motive for marrying Harry”.

kek.this ho think she slick.

Where did that pic first come from (ignore the crown)?
Graffiti in Oz somewhere?

kek you can tell the Queen gets into bed with BASED PHIL every evening and grumbles to him what a horror it is that their grandson is besmirching the royal name by drilling oil

That's definitely what they would say.
Immediately takes up a victim position, falsely.

It's based on a kid actor from Stranger Things. Looked like Le 56% Face.

Loaded with nigger DNA. This is just the PC way of saying darkies not welcome.

>express.co.uk/news/royal/894969/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Queen-royal-family-wedding-Christmas-Day-Windsor-Castle
I don't really keep track of what's going on in Bongistan, but a couple with a combined net worth of 33.7m GBP spending 22m GBP on a wedding seems really fucking retarded.

Is it true that Markles ma was in prison for a long stretch? Harry must be paying a fortune to keep all these rumours from going mainstream

Couldn't she just have her killed like Dianna?

Most of that cost will go on security
and that's paid by the suffering public

a c list celeb is like what a homless person is to you in terms of the crowns wealth

She is litterally a hook up for propaganda purposes. America and Russia are at it again and Europe is the prize again. They are using race politics to try and destroy "old" europe and figure they have the attention of the brown people (except maybe the muslims) They are throwing Europeans under the bus for their power play.

The queen shouls have done that before they announced. Seems too late now and it would have been too obvious

If the Queen doesn't stop this gold digger she'll be soon a gold nigger!

It's a sheboon, so she probably did do at least a short stint for something
AFAIK it's practically a rite of passage for Egyptian Americans

Based Grandma.

I am wondering if ISIS will shoot up the wedding. Killing Markel etc and initiating the Royals plan to turn the entire British public and army against Muslims.

>can have any woman he wants
>picks a hideous amerimutt
>wont even sign a prenup
what the fuck is wrong with him

The queen is probably just growing tired of this faggot PR stunt. I've been hearing all over the news about how this marriage will bring the royalty closer to the common folk. Marrying some rando an entire continent, and an entire race removed from your average British commoner is how you relate to the average Joe? A royal (someone out of reach of an average Brit) and a foreigner from thousands of miles away (someone out of reach of an average Brit) is something British normies can relate to? This whole situation is so retarded it makes my head hurt.

Make the DNA test public showing that Harry is the spawn of Diana and her stableboy, NOT Charles. And NOT royalty.
Problem Solv-ed!

You're the thinker in the crowd. In time, others will work it out too
Markle isn't dark enough for their purposes though. True brown people will hate Markle for enjoying all that whyte luxury in the same way they resented Bill Cosby, Eartha Kitt and Sydney Poitier
True brown people can't relate to Markel
And Markel has done her best cosmetically to distance herself from her coffee roots, with her straight whyte-style wigs, remodeled nose, skin bleaching and make-up
Never realized Harry was so dumb until now
It's as if they blew him through the degrees and up to 32 status. As a freemasonic newbie he couldn't resist the hand sign nonsense like a kid with a new toy
And maybe he's just received his DNA results back from Ancestry.com and knows now that he's not and never will be royal
Brother Bill is about to have his third kid, so for sure the Queen would have redone her Will. It would be surprising if she hasn't signed the bulk of it to future king Bill
Harry must have realized the handful of millions from his mother is all he'll get. So he's spat the dummy, sworn the oath for the globalists and masons, hooked up with Obama, made it known he wants to be a celebrity BBC style and is now on a mission to destroy the royal family that was never his
Harry's a nut job and traitor like his biological father, the broke bastard Hewitt who put Diana's love letters up for auction just for a spot of cash
Harry's a prick anyway. Flogged his polo ponies, cheated at the game and pretended to be a hero in Afghanistan. All he's fit for is a second hand stripper and hustler

The word is that Harry jumped the gun, defied the palace and advisors and ran the engagement announcement himself
Markel was booed in Nottingham and went to ground, even though it was a rent a crowd to begin with. After that humiliation, there was no further crap about harry and markel spending six months on a tour through the uk.
He's a little shit. They should have snuffed him at birth. Bet Charles is regretting being so magnanimous now

Yea most niggers see the inside of a jail cell in America minimum once.

>british beauty
>beauty
>british

Nigger lol

Harry's inheritance from his mother will be gone soon, the way he's throttling information about his girlfriend's past. Anti-markel comments are being removed fast and the leakers have been silenced
Quite rightly, people are asking why markel's mother had only one child, to start with. Then there's the fact admitted by markel and her sister that markel lived with the sister for twelve or more years. So where was her mother? Why no siblings from her mother? Why did markel have to go live with her sister?
Online, the few sources which haven't been removed, say markel was first married to a guy called Guiliano. Then the jew Engleson. Then she was living with the chef when she took up with Harry. And rumours claim she was very friendly with various Toronto hockey team members
More questions revolve around markel's age. Markel claimed pre harry that her mother was 21 when she was born. Her mother is now 69 reportedly. That makes Markel 38 not harry's claim of her being 36. High school photos and yearbooks put markel at 40. Whichever age is the true one, her eggs aren't exactly fresh. Harry has always claimed he wants a family like his half brother Bill. Yet he picked a middle aged, well worn con woman as their mother? UK must be relieved harry isn't the eldest or future king

Looks like we're going to see another car crash in the near future...

she was such cutie

And this:

If it were only the name Rachel, dayeinu. If it were just the “Jewish chair dance”, dayeinu. But the greatest evidence in this biur chametz-like hunt for crumbs of Markle’s Jewish identity is that a spokesman for Westminster Abbey confirmed on behalf of the Church of England that, if they choose, Markle and Prince Harry will be able to marry within the church in an “interfaith” marriage, regardless of Markle’s “Jewish background”.

forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/

Wow, yet another ````coincidence''''''

Too obvious. Nah, they'll just send harry to some African dump as ambassador or something and pay him a small wage. Markel will bolt when she realizes she'd hated by blacks and whites and when markel and her brown cheer-squad realise she'll never be a queen. Harry will end up just another dissolute baldy with malaria in some collapsing African tent, then they'll put him in a secret care-home in Switzerland until he dies an early death

british women are fucking repulsive

big if true

Pajeet, you're lucky you conned your way into Australia. Don't give the game away with that typical pajeet chip on shoulder envy complex, or they'll find a way to deport you

>she was such cutie
And a class A diesel mechanic

She has money, but not "f you" money.

God I fucking hope so.

Take your stupid (((star wars))) meme back to r*ddit you fucking faggot

>combined worth £30million
>wedding at least £22million.
Just go with a cheap wedding and avoid the prenup lol.

The reason nobles and royals insisted on virginity for any royal bride is telegony, which states that a woman's first sexual partner will become the father of all her future children due to the fact a woman's eggs exist from before she is born. All through a female's life, from pre-birth, all through her childhood and child-bearing years and into old age, her eggs already exist, unlike male sperm which are constantly being made fresh
A woman's first sexual partner's sperm, it's believed, leave their genetic imprint on all a woman's stored eggs
By her own admission, markel's had a ton of male sperm swimming around her eggs
Seems harry's never heard of telegony. Or maybe he doesn't care that some guy way back in markel's sexual past will determine what his and markel's kids will be like
Means harry's a cuck. Although many are claiming he's limp wristed in any case
The Queen and aristocracy know all about telegony though, and always have
Harry's just cut himself loose from the royals and aristocracy and tradition in addition to insulting 99% of Brits and Brit history

triggered nigger

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Jesus fuck what am I even looking at

So come on, correct me

Harry is worth a lot more than £30 million.

There will probably just be a terrorist attack in which Markal is killed, she could die in a number of ways.

harry's fortune? what fucking fortune they live on taxpayers dime

Haha never change confederacy

Please, all we have is hope here, please let us lie to ourselves just a little longer.

Princess Diana actually had more genuine, historic British royal blood than Charles the beady-eyed krautmutt.

Doubt it. The royals are wealthy. Charles is wealthy. Bill will be fabulously wealthy as a future king. But the Spencers have to sell tickets to a tour through Diana's ancestral home to pay the electricity bills. And Diana's money didn't come from the Spencers but was part of her divorce settlement. Harry's believed biological father, Hewitt, is flat broke and admits it
Now harry's gone rogue, the money taps will have already turned off tight
All he has is a portion of his late mother's estate, which was reported on at the time
His military pension wouldn't keep him in clean shirts
Markel doesn't have much at all and claims of her being a millionaires are reportedly greatly exaggerated
Harry and his future missus are beggars. Saudis drop more than harry's dwindling fortune on lunch in London
At the pre-nup, the Queen's advisors will make the financial situation cystal clear to markel
Wouldn't be surprised if afterwards, markel heads back to the US to try to get her jew husband back

Funny if true. I can almost hear what Prince Philip is thinking, even from Australia...

How does divorce work for royals?
Can family court even affect royal property?

Pre-nups are near worthless here in the US, the judges almost always throw them out. Any brits know if they stand in court there or is it the same?

>Markel was booed in Nottingham and went to ground
Anybody got video??

That's the oft repeated claim. It was to mollify the public because Charles was marrying a commoner
In reality, Diana's exaggerated links to 'true royalty' were grossly exaggerated in the same way Harry's genealogists tried to link markel with Brit royalty. They did the same with the Middletons
Factually, Diana was most probably (some say beyond doubt) the child of Goldsmith. Jemima Khan nee Goldsmith looks like Diana's twin as do several of the legitimate Goldsmith kids
Goldsmith was a jew of course
Means harry's one also
and Bill future king
and the Middletons, via ma Middleton who's maiden name was Goldsmith
Diana was just another cuckoo in the nest, like most of them and it's been that way for the past 300 years approx., since jews married into the Brit royals and aristocracy

No way they actually let her go through with it. Britain is still oldschool about deep political embarrassments and how they deal with them.

Fuck I can imagine their wedding being a days long event with every US media outlet championing it as the most progressive thing yet.

They send you on a short trip through a long tunnel.

NANDAYO!?!?!

why does anyone even care who is marrying the former rulers of Britian. It would be like caring who George Washington's niece marries

I hope he doesn't keep his thoughts to himself on this one, the king of banter needs to weigh in.

I haven't seen one although they're apparently doing the rounds in various little online for a
I'd like to see one. Feelings against the harry and markel situation are very high in the UK and elsewhere. Even the rent a crowd consisting of age pensioners and out of work crisis actors was a small gathering and must have been a well needed slap in the gob for harry and markel. That experience put a screaming halt to their stated plans to try their luck throughout Britain. They're lucky they quit when they did

it does seem strange for the royals to marry outside of the british isles

fake news WE Queen N shit

Yeah, well the Duke quit a short time before this crap started, as did the Queen's private secretary and several other long-time, trusted employees
News must have got out that Harry was on a seek and destroy mission against the royals and Brits generally. The Duke's a game old guy, like the Queen, but at their age there's only so much they can do against the combined forces of kikes, kike media, freemasons, globalists, etc. And the old couple would have received veiled threats no doubt, as to the welfare of their great-grandchildren and other family members
Queen and Duke would have been battered by carrot and stick: threats, bribes and blackmail

He's definitely gonna crack one out about Markle being a stripper.
He might even do it at the wedding, on live TV, absolute madman that he is.

The Queen does not 'rule'. It's a constitutional monarchy. The Queen cannot publicly opine on politics. However, the royal family go back well over a thousand years and are a respected institution
Many people 'care' about the fact harry -- a cuckoo in the royal nest and treated decently all his life -- has betrayed the generosity extended to him by insisting on marrying a woman whom most describe as trash
If you had a gram of anglo roots, you wouldn't need to be told. So we can only assume you're a migrant who's lucky enough to be able to post using the Australian flag instead of that of your true homeland. Why don't you post under your true homeland's flag by the way -- are you ashamed of it?

>says the dane

this is the most bizarre (You) I have gotten on Sup Forums. Her race is irrelevant, as is my own race. How is she trash as a person?

>The Queen cannot publicly opine on politics
Wrong, she can but doesn't, after WW1 and the communist uprising's and with the murder of the Russian Tsar the British Royal family took a hand off approach to stop any potential British communist uprising.

>the Queen gets into bed with BASED PHIL
I had been wondering what Prince Philip would think about having gandbabies with African blood. Don't know much about Prince Philp but it seems he is not one to allow the Royal bloodline to be messed with.

I am very surprised that the Queen has not told Prince Harry that if he insists on marrying Markle then he needs to denounce his Royal title and status and go live a normie life. It just seems right and fair. Let's see how long Markle stays wtih him if that happened.

Because quite frankly, Harry is more popular with the people than the Queen.

>How is she trash as a person?
I don't believe that for a minute. From the comments I read in Daily Mail, most people think Prince Harry is not the brightest bulb and they don't like how he acts so un-Royal.

I never said the queen was "trash", but in the UK harry is more liked than the Queen, the Queen is still liked but not as much as Harry, Harry is seen as one of the 'Lads' in the UK, who will never get the Crown and hasn't been groomed to be proper, so hes rather improper and he's like for that, he also started the Invictus Games.

The green text in my first comment was a mistake. It was not from your post, obviously, bur another post and I forgot to erase it.

I just have a hard time believing Prince Harry is more liked. Other than the Invictus Games, he is a doofus and not smart and not Royal. He acts slovenly in public, does not represent the family well, and runs around the World partying and even getting photographed naked in Las Vegas. As a normie he would be fine, but someone who is sixth in line to the throne, I find his behavior disgraceful to the Royals. Did you see the video of him and Markle in Nottingham, when they went in the building to meet those people? Markle was far ahead of Prince Harry and was finished going through the line shaking hands while Prince Harry was at only the third or fourth person. Then he acted like a dope and slouched. So unprofessional and extremely unroyal.

I guess the British really have fallen if they prefer Prince Harry and his degenerate, sloppy behavior over the lovely and very Royal Queen.

Two questions for the Britbongs:

1. I thought Royal protocol meant that in public they walk in order of their hierarchy (meaning, place in line for the throne). If that is true, why was Prince Harry the first one leading the Royals into Westminster when he, Prince William and Kate, and Prince Charles and Camilla, all attended the memorial service for the survivors of Grenfil? Is that a hint that Prince Harry is going to be King??

2. Why would Piers Morgan make such a huge mistake on his TV show to say to Markle's sister that Markle is marrying a "furture King." Again, is that a hint from the globalists?

>Loaded with nigger DNA

>"I'm telling you Philly we'll be having little Quadroon monkys running around, can you imagine the shame if our grandson could only appear in public with an animal handler trailing along?"
>"Oh Lizzie we've been over this, she probably just wants to divorce him and nick Wales. They probably won't have any nippers dear."
>"Probably! What kind of guarantee is that!? Do you have any clue what those little shitskinned mongrels are like, they're horrid things!"
>"Oh come on dear, I didn't think Greece was all that bad."

THE WEDDING MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!

Is it bad that I love our queen?

Not at all.

Might be from an illegitimate line but she's a pretty good Monarch.

She’s a stripper/juggler/actress from America

Seriously... does anyone sane think these two will grow old together.?

Liz is being pragmatic

Keked audibly

Everyone is clamouring for hip, young, new, monarchy... they want something that represents the new tacky multicultural Britain.

Liz is a starchy old school type. She actually has some substance ...but that’s not really what ‘Hello’ readers in the UK want.

You get the monarchy you deserve...

>killed her own daughter for betraying the family and taking muslim cock
If she were only 50 years younger.

This really wiggled my walnut. Thanks user.

Its just cohencidental relax goy

Prince Phillip's sisters were actual nazis, as was his father.

sheboon looks like octomom