2008: Barack Obama

>2008: Barack Obama
>2012: Barack Obama
>2016: Hillary Clinton
>2020: ?

I think I’m going with Kirsten Gillibrand for 2020. It was a tough choice between her, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris. She’s really been standing out to me lately though. I’m with Her.

I hope they do keep putting women forward, it further solidifies evangelicals against the dems

Fuck evangelicals imo. I have nothing but disdain for those people as a transgender woman and a
left-Liberal Democrat. They are scum and they put a piece of shit in office. They are an apocalypse cult. They support rapists. I used to be catholic but now I’m non-religious.

Effeminates deserve execution

Yeah they are right wing bigots and always vote Republican. I already knew that. I live in east Texas and I know these people intimately.

Nobody deserves executions. Not even bigots. Not even Trump.

Trump deserves execution as an adulterer just like sodomites do, biblically

East Texas is the greatest. I feel great sympathy for your parents

Please speak your truth loudly to the media and just before the next election.

No, East Texas is not the greatest. It’s horrible for people like me. My county went over 75% for Trump.

If Trump deserves execution it’s for treason but I do not support capital punishment even for that. Yet I still supported Hillary over Bernie even though I agreed with him on capital punishment.

Joe Biden is the only candidate that can make democrats win.

She can choke on a nigger dick, she brought that lying cunt mattress girl to the State of the Union

#NoWhiteDemocrats

What county are you in?

I dont think anyone should vigilante murder sodomites or adulterers, I want a government that executes God's morality according to the bible

Making it easy for Trump 2020

I really, really don't see the argument for a woman president.

President is a business position, and women are fucking horrific at business. I've been on headhunting committees that would have bent over backwards to hire qualified, not crazy women to leadership positions. It's impossible. They're meant to breed babies, we're meant to hunt.

Everything about the woman's mindset is sculpted to providing care for a needy infant. This is invariably a disaster in an office. Business requires objectivity and outcome independence, every hormone in Becky's body is telling her to take shit personally and care deeply about dumb shit.

I'm not trying to convince you, obviously you'll disagree. But if I can introduce this critical theory to your mind, that women suck balls at leadership, it might implant and start showing up in your daily life. Not at work obviously, you're a democrat, but maybe on TV or Netflix or something.

Women start work in their 20s, the first behavioral split is whether they're hot or not. Hot ones will gravitate to social roles like HR, project oversight, sucking CEO dick, whatever. You're glad to have them in the role because they're nice to look at and won't interfere with actual work. If they're ugly they take themselves and their "careers" seriously, some can even be good at their jobs. All will be bitter that they're not treated as well as the hot ones.

5 years down the line, it's promotion time. Hot one is now a client account lead, she's got 2 more years at the firm before she takes a part time role and marries a rich guy (read: one of her managers). Ugly serious bitch is definitely getting promoted into female executive career tracks because we desperately "need" qualified female executives. Over the years her bitterness has evolved into eccentricities, be extremely careful of a 30 year old ugly, successful woman. She has buried motherfuckers' careers because of menstrual cramps, I assure you.

Pt. 1 of 2

The media has no concern for me even though I watch msnbc 24/7. I have many complaints about the MSM relating to 2016. I did not like the way they relentlessly covered muh emails, the Clinton foundation, and other manufactured Clinton scandals while always propping up Trump. This especially applies to MORNING JOE. Yeah they are good now but they basically put that piece of shit in office. Oh well...they got what they deserved. I just wish I didn’t have to suffer for their mistake. At least Mark Halperin lost his job :)

I mostly get my news from the following:

>msnbc
>CNN
>ViceNews
>ABC news
>NBC news
>CBS news
>BBC
>NY Times
>Washington Post
>Huffington Post
>The Hill
>USA Today
>Politico
>The Daily Beast
>Slate
>Mother Jones
>Salon
>DailyKos
>ThinkProgress
>The Nation
>Slate
>TIME
>Real Clear Politics
>Wall St. Journal
>NY Daily News

I hate right wing media like FoxNews, InfoWars, and Breitbart. I still check it out from time to time though to see what crazy shit they are saying. I really enjoy Bill Maher and John Oliver. Never watch RT. It’s propaganda.

I can tell you as someone with estrogen in their body that it could only help when making those crucial life and death decisions. Also you wouldn’t do horrible shit like defunding CHIP and ban the CDC from using the word ‘vunerable’. Plus it’s just time for a woman president.

>I think
If you don't already 'know', you're fucking done.

Shoot for 2024.

Wait... are you 'going for her' because she's a 'Her'?

You'd be better off going with... well fuck... I can't think of a better Dem, so why not?

They'll push her and Kamala Harris or that Indian from Oregon, also Corey Booker or Warren, a Warren/Booker ticket might win but all of them will lose.

Ummm no honey. I’m white. I do support PoC though especially trans women of color. I would support Harris or Booker if they win the nomination.

Stop using outdated Jim Crow era terms like "colored people"

Tulsi Gabbard

Jasper County

This happened at the county court house when I was eight. I’m 27 now.

This. Its the best chance democucks have. Tulsi could even make some republicans vote for her.

Pretty sure it’s the preferred term now.

>I think I’m going with Kirsten Gillibrand for 2020.
there is only one right answer to this question

“As for ‘Jewish culture’…it is merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim.”—LaRouche,

I like her and I would support her even though we differ on some foreign policy issues. However I do not like that she met with Assad.

Lets say you were hot but had enough self respect to take your career seriously, you got good at a hard job. That's even worse. Cause now you're 30, you're hot, and you're a boss bitch. That means you've also got a boss husband, and you're about to take 10 years off to have some boss kids.

But ugly broad didn't marry a surgeon, her husband still plays nintendo and makes 50k a year. They met on an app and went out to the ice cream museum for their first date. All her hot peers at work are leaving for LONG periods of time to have kids, she's a slave to the social hierarchy so she needs to have kids now. But her broke faggot husband is worthless, so 2 months later Becky's back, carrying her dumb baby everywhere and dropping conference calls to talk with the sitter.

Ok so 40 rolls around. I've been grinding for 20 years now, switched 3-4 jobs all for more money and responsibility. Becky moved closer to home so her parents could help babysit, and quit 2 jobs because of "misogyny." I've got a stable family unit and lifestyle, Becky's slept 4 hours a night for 10 years trying to have it all. Most women don't even try to get back in the workforce, the ones that do gravitate to female dominated fields like healthcare and communications. There they rot out their remaining years wearing kitchy kate spade gold watches and big, bold sunglasses with neckerchiefs.

The whole thing fucking sickens me. I'm an extremely rational (autistic) person, the level of irrationality I observe on a daily basis from female employees is literally mindboggling.

There's exceptions. There's wonderful women in the workplace, I've worked with many. Yet most women are at work for the same reason they were at college, because their friends are there and they aren't ready to have a baby yet.

To be great at your job, truly great, you need to make it part of you. I could stop getting paychecks tomorrow and I'd still show up for work. No woman can do this and have kids.

nope. Larouche is the only /pol democrat

“The contemptible but impassioned sophistry which the Zionist demagogue offers to all foolish enough to be impressed with such hoaxes is the ‘holocaust’ thesis. It is argued that the culmination of the persecution of the Jews in the Nazi holocaust proves that Zionism is so essential to ‘Jewish survival’ that any anti-Zionist is therefore not only an anti-Semite, but that any sort of criminal activity is excusable against anti-Zionists in memory of the ‘six million Jewish victims’ of the Nazi ‘holocaust.’
This is worse than sophistry. It is a lie. True, about a million and a half Jews did die as a result of the Nazi policy of labor-intensive ‘appropriate technology’ for the employment of ‘inferior races,’ a small fraction of the tens of millions of others--especially Slavs--who were murdered in the same way

Daily reminder:
Gillibrand literally fucked her way into office.

#ImWithWhore

You're "pretty sure" that the term designed specifically by racists to announce and marginalize people by the color of their skin is the "preferred term" for those people?

Oh wait
>I'm white
Now I understand.

Now what the hell does that even mean? I support the state of Israel and its right to exist. I do not support moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and I support the Palestinians having their own state too.

Kys

Yes, she will be a great candidate to lose to Trump in 2020, keep up the good work dems.

I didn't know tumblr started using Sup Forums

MAXINE WATERS! MAKE IT SO Sup Forums
She is everything the dems stand for.
>woman
>nigger
>anti-trump
>corrupt
>retarded
No one could possibly represent their platform better.

>I support the state of Israel and its right to exist.
right, and thats why none of these candidates will bring as many memes as Larouche who is a fucking wacko cult leader but he runs every presidential election and how hilarious would that be to see him come down hard on Trump with his anti zionism shit?

>Nobody deserves executions. Not even bigots. Not even Trump

But you do

you dems can only defeat Trump with superior memes, watching Trump defend Israel nonstop for a year will basically kill his base

basically if Larouche ran with Clinton instead of bernie Hillary might have won

Gloria La Riva

Hillary voters will still call me sexist, lofam.

>Nobody deserves executions.
coming from the guy touting the party symbol whose last offering for the office of United States President ORDERED MORE EXECUTIONS THAN ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINED

fuck off already

Obama ordered more deportations than all other presidents combined also

Obama also attacked more whistle blowers than all other presidents combined which is part of part 1 where he ordered more people put to death than all other presidents in total

If they had any sense they'd nominate Tulsi Gabbard, but she didn't cuck for Hillary so she's blacklisted

All wrong.

Michelle Obama

Yeah as long as they continue to push candidates that are different from others, the elections will be a breeze. Next up the first pedofile president running as a democrat. After that the first foriegn president and than the first mentally retarded president.

Yeah I know but that is because he had to enforce the shit laws. Trump has already deported way more people and will continue to do so. It is a damn shame drone bombings, deportations, and going after whistleblowers is part of Obama’s legacy. But so is healthcare, LGBTQIA+ rights, DACA, the Iran nuclear deal, and climate protections. It’s a fucking travesty what Trump is doing. Fuck that guy. I hate him so much.

good VP selection

Dont you think its time for a female Prez

It's LGBT not lgbt12447584ahdhdjshsjdbdbbsnsns

What the fuck is up with his teeth alignment
Also first Red president

Like most democrats, I'll be voting for Trump...again.

>I do support PoC
I seriously doubt that. Why don't the dems support POC? They are underrepresented in the party by a wide margin

My waifu

kalamata harris

>Costco brand Conan O'Brien
?

Roll the dice. Pick her as your candidate without vetting her and see what happens.
>#mentoo

nigger trannies, kek. you're really burning the cross at both ends.

You don’t get to decide that Republicanon. Queer, intersex, asexual, gender nonbinary, gender queer, gender noncomforming, and gender fluid people deserve representation too. So do poly people. My partner is gender fluid.

You fool, that's Joseph P. Kennedy III, grand-nephew of JFK and grandson of Robert Kennedy.

If the democrats don't run him in 2020, they won't even come close to beat Trump, but i think that's part of the plan and he'll run against whoever the GOP has in 2024.

it’s trans women of color

What a bad move, she's connected to the clintons, it'll just be 2016 repeated but with a nobody in Hillary's position.

> (You)
>Yeah I know but that is because he had to enforce the shit laws.
whatever man, Obama didn't have to have people assassinated, he chose to

fuck all that, he did what he had to do maybe I don't know but murdering people wholesale isn't a cool thing for a president

face it, Trump is the exact same,

nope

Hand in your card. You are no longer a Democrat. Maybe you didn’t get the message but we hate Donald Trump.

hating on Trump isn't helping you find someone to run against him, your candidates are shit, consider using Larouche, he's fucking hilarious

>mfw a cracker talks
Waters/Warren 2020

She not running. Kamala Harris would be good though.

Her anus gonn be wore out by then tho

Kamala Harris checks off 2 identity politics boxes, but she is a childless leftist. If they nominate Biden or Sanders, the racial lunatics will hurr durr old white guy.

>Kamala Harris
nah she won't fly in the south right now, maybe someone like her could win in 25 years

you have to remember the rules, jews, Italians and Mormons can't win in the general

sanders can't win, why do you think he was picked to be a Clinton vote collector? there was no way he could ever win in the general

Kameltoe Harris gonn be 2 swole 2 run

>Obama ordered more deportations than all other presidents combined also
wtf I love Obama now

Trump's gonna bend her over and show her the full power of the Patriarchy.

The bible says that vengeance belongs only to God. Not to vigilantes OR the government.

this cunt is a liberal douche donthing, also he has massive skeletons hidden in ponds

Let me teach you something about your gender/LGBT beliefs
So you probably believe in 36 genders
2: real genders
34: mental disorders

Same with the LGBT thing, 4 of them are real, the rest are fake
Stop lying to yourself

I thought so too not that long ago but two words....SEXUAL MISCONDUCT. It’s seriously time for a woman.

>19 posts by this ID

>literally who

What is with the parties putting forward do-nothing Congressmen instead of Governors who've actually demonstrated some kind of administrative ability?

It's a racket.

Kamala Harris is the only one I think has any feasible chances desu, she's got public appeal.

>It’s seriously time for a woman.
has to be the right woman so unless Jack Kennedy's daughter has improved her public speaking abilities dems have nothing on the woman candidate tip

I believe in 64 genders. There could be Infinity genders desu. Yes, they are all real. I’m glad you at least acknowledge the T is real though.

nope nope nope, she has zero memes, also how many totally incompetent black woman government workers are there? because those bitches ain't helping her chances any when it comes to the entire nation

you have to find someone the entire nation will like

you got nothing so might as well run Larouche for the lulz

Why do you liberal retards always pick women to run? Are you trying to destroy 100% of western civilization?

>Maybe you didn’t get the message but we hate Donald Trump.
What is it that you hate about Donald Trump? Please. Articulate it for me. I'm trying to understand the left's rabid hatred of Trump.

This is easily the best thread I read all day.

>Well balanced opinions with insight and information to back up.
>No screaming.
>No name calling
>Actual human discussions

I guess the Russian bots are down for maintenance.

why are we writing laws for less than 1% of our entire population?

However you need to stop pretending the B is real, since it's not, and founded in transphobia (Bi = "only two genders")

How's your dick doing buddy

I acknowledge it's real, doesn't mean it's okay. You were born with one gender and it's staying that way, you can't use the women's bathroom if you were born a man no matter what and vise versa.

There are 2 genders and there is no proof otherwise. Believing in it doesn't make it true.

>literally who

He can ride the Kennedy name all the way to the WH if the DNC is with him.

Literally who

Tell me one thing. In a party dominated by men, how do you think women come to power? Don't you think Hillary, Kamala, and Kirsten all have some dirt on them?
Shit, did you see the amount of dirt Hillary had on her? It cost her a campaign. I don't think putting a woman on the ticked is a good idea. Why don't you guys think about getting Bernie to run again? I don't think he's the best choice, but he seems to fairly represent the left, and doesn't seem like a two face guy on the surface (sure he's done some shit, but not too much shit).

Holy fuck, Sup Forums
I think this is it.
It is literally /ourguy/

It’s totally okay and yes I need to be in the women’s room. I am frequently told to use the women’s room when I go in the men’s room.

You're not even going to make it to Trump's second term before you off yourself in a pile of your feces.

There is one gender, women are objects

Trump would easily play JFK's actual politics, as well as the controversy surrounding his assassination, against the fact that he belonged to the 1960's era Democratic Party.

for example
>Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country

If Jeb couldn't get anywhere near to the Rep primary riding on his Bush name, what makes you think this guy will do any better? Especially considering he's just another white male.

The DNC needs an African American woman if you ask me.