How do we reach outer heaven?

How do we reach outer heaven?

nanomachines

ancappa

>tfw no Venom bf

With a weapon to surpass metal gear

Turn energy to matter as quickly as we turn matter to energy now! Then we shall not be held back!

By submithing to the superiority of the black african bull.

Everyone group speak their own language and have their own cultural identity.

>TFW i have Venoms beard and am military
Am I doomed for greatness?

Strength and boldness aren't superiority.
Technology, economy, and a smooth running government are superiority. Blacks definitely aren't forcing whites to submit, as you seem to think they are. Leftists are popularizing the act of turning blacks into sexual fantasies, which used to be a crime. Have integrity, moron.

The la li lu le lo

Er, social crime, not legal crime. Point is, you have no integrity and are encouraging people to think in a disgusting way.

god that's vile

we forcing them white bitches whiteboi

fuck off to your cuck containment threads you nigger

Answer the world's call for wet-work

staymad latinoboi

Hilarious. You're also forcing people to focus more on sex than financial security. If you do manage sexual anarchy, you will cause America, perhaps more of the west, to crumble into obscurity. You won't have as much fun in a generation or two, as advancing societies (such as China and India) will dominate America and either enslave us or condemn us to the lowest rung of the social ladder. I know respectable black men... with JOBS (a key thing in life) and educations... who hate people like you, and for good reason.

It only took 4 years to kill 6 million.
I am sure we can break that record.

Hold up, definitely not the answer. We need a cultural revolution, not genocide. Lowlifes like him don't define the potential of black men in America. Let him dump his grandchildren into poverty by yanking white pussy out of the hands of other young men, they'll just learn their lesson about what not to do in life from his stupidity. His domination is superficial and temporary.

By funding a PMC, helping the jews for a while and getting a discount nuke from the chinese by betraying them

Besides the larp, why do you attempt to project. Any nigger worth the name nigger would be out fucking a wite wymenz on a Wednesday night, not posting on a mongoliod basketweaving forum.

The reality is that the nigger and the women fall on the same level of the mental rung, hence why they fall together so easily.

Ignorance is bliss i suppose.

Phone posting so can't ms paint it but anyone else see Chad on the right side of the MSF logo?

Fag
A nigger is a nigger, they are the catalyst of the kike.
Thier violent tendencies will soon be shifted upon the working man, aided by the ZoG, the white nation will be destroyed, and a blue and white flag raised on it rubble.

ah, your that nigger that literally spend all day shitposting on here. I catch you in alot of threads

Fine then, kill yourself in some white supremacist riot. You're not only no better than him, but a horrible example to white children. Moral degeneracy comes in many forms.

Unlikely a nigger here, more likely a fag from Sup Forumsgbt

Needs to kill itself, annoying cunt

The world has lost its moral fiber.
At a certain point, you have to fight fire with fire.
The white nation stands at a breaking point, soon, it will either be sundered by the kike legions, or it must muster the last of its strength and smite their masters before it is too late.
The time for diplomacy has long past, it is the time for preparation, the time for action.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap