Memes aside, whats your opinion on Donald Trump?

Memes aside, whats your opinion on Donald Trump?

Jude

Savior

Complete chump

it all depends on whether or not he builds the wall

it will make or break his legacy

>implying real pol posters have blond hair and arent less than 50 european blood

Another (((puppet))).

He manages to run the country effectively even with everyone trying to sandbag him, because they think he's a Russian spy.

Is that a fucking white male

He's better than the alternative and he is at least slowing down some of the degenerate bullshit.
He's a jew slave though because nothing good can ever happen

>pol is the mute autist cosplaying as a nazi

sure is

tru/pol/ can never be subverted shill

good luck though faggot

zio cunt. i hate donald trump. see him threatening every nation on earth not recognizing jerusalem as israel's capitol

i hope the economy collapses soon so we can start the race war

/ hang the jews and traitors

theres no border wall
30 millions illegal mexicans living in the us
daca or illegal amnesty again

literally nothing has changed. we have open borders. 3 million 'invaders' enter the us every year.

hail trump
hail globalism

first non-cabal president since reagan

Better than Hillary but still an Israeli puppet

90% agree
Reagan had his foot dipped in the goblin nest
but you'd never catch him in bed with a goblin

This. He's not my first choice but honestly I don't think I will ever have a first choice in my lifetime.

>girl on the left
fucking clones man

Holy shit, get over the ZOG retards, it's not real in the grand scheme, it's finances (which many jews do influence disproportionately) that controls out comes, Israel is strong but it is not that powerful

Donald really is an Adolf Hitler clone though. Liberals never lie.

He's good.

I fucking love him just for the outrage he causes. I can mention his name to someone on the West Coast and seriously ruin their day. Just doing that.

There wont be another interesting election for 20 years.

I think its complicated and that plebbit niggers that think he is singularly /our guy/ are delusional retards
pic related
>payback unsuitable captcha
what did it mean by this

what jutsu is this?

He kind of a faggot. Not somebody I would have a beer with.

Another United States ZOG puppet. Same as every other.

Memes aside? Wut

But your kind of a faggot yourself?

The border wall is in the budget for next year.

I hate him with the burning passion of a thousand suns. I voted for Hillary and I will vote for the Democratic nominee in 2020. I hate everything he has done since taking office and prior to that.

Overall, hes a middle of the road president. Nothing too special has happened yet, He isnt a total success, but he isnt a total shit show like Bush or Onigger

Fuck off back to le_donald, faggot.

Love him, one of the best presidents ever. His greatest asset must be his patriotism.

woah woah woah there rudy tute
just because you like to suck cock doesnt mean you arent, a gigantic fucking faggot

nothing ever changes.

trump puppet as bush puppet. bush more disastrous wars in the middle east while keeping the borders open

_donald

/nu-Sup Forums and proud if it