Beaner/Spic/Chicano Hate Thread

Sup Forums is infested with beaners. They are the ones who promote civic nationalism and racemixing. They are the most butthurt by the Mutt memes because the faces look like your average chicano. How do we get rid of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
nambla.org/ginsberg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now start it in 1800

Might as well start it in 1500.

na by 1800 it was full of spics and mestizos it will sufice

Do not reply to WE WUZ TEJANOS aztlan beaners.

contributing

A lot of jobs will probably be replaced by automation anyway.

Tik tok americans there's not much time left

Tom Mothafuckkkin Hanks. BOOOOOOM!

>Spics are disgus-
Explain yourself, whitebois

why do you guys focus so much on ethnicity instead of attractiveness? i don't care what race someone is as long as they're not ugly. everyone knows uglies are worse people and have less to accomplish and no one would care if they didn't reproduce

They're still better than you niggers. After the world is cleansed of Jews, niggers and muslims (of any race) then the spics can follow.

Facts that aren't "wed piwd" aren't real facts doncha know.

>everyone who doesn't like spics is a nigger

Working retail was fun before these god damned locusts came to America. They always come in groups, look, act, and smell like the kind of shit you'd find worms in. Anchor babies are a fucking disease and so are these fat, greasy parasites.

Spics are misidentified as white even if their name is Pablo Hernandez-Consuela Sanchez.

They call people niggers to feel better about themselves. Most spics are literal niggers.

bump
fuck beaners
fuck spics
subhumans

>How do we get rid of them?

You rang?

Buenas noches señores

Spics are intentionally labelled white in order to inflate white crime rates.

Not just that, but many spics have some portion of Arab/North African DNA as well as West African from slave admixture.

don't even worry about it. the whole thing is a shill thread

>only shills could hate nonwhite parasites

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

You got nobody to blame but the lying mass media for covering for the anti-American treasonous dem/repub politicians over the past 40 or so years who not only allowed these cockroaches to live here, but gave them our hard earned income tax dollars for their food, medical, welfare and schooling for their shitskin anchor babies.

Treason, most high.

Me odias user :'(

burrito chasers, the same as coal burners but guess who they like to fuck

>le 27% face

Fuck off

:)

its true

i am an american. i have successfully made it through the system

hola to the future carnals

>i am an american.
No.

Bump, beaners are subhumans.

You spics are so disgusting and worthless. How is discussing the #1 threat to American demographics a slide thread? Forget the niggers. Niggers gonna nog. You love when we talk about niggers because then the conversation is off you shitstains who do nothing but breed and take welfare. You are just as bad if not worse and are just as undesirable of people.

>jihadi

This place is trash.
I've been posting this in every thread I see that is trash, and its almost all of them.
Also, it seems like there's only maybe 5-6 people who make these shit-tier threads, and they make them over and over and over again.

This is the most pathetic hate thread ever. In the chink and poo hate thread at least there are funny pictures. Fail thread kys

Yup I’m a spic. I look nothing like le 56% face tho. I have a jaw wider than the majority of you and a chin so big it’s ‘big chin’ is actually my nickname. I’m probably whiter than you too

>Big Spic Cock
I need to say more?

hitler didn't hurt anybody

>I’m probably whiter than you too

I'm sure you are, Paco

>They are the most butthurt by the Mutt memes because the faces look like your average chicano.
Um, guess again, sweetie.

BUILD THE WALL

>I’m probably whiter than you too
These are the """"""people"""""" who say "Whiter than you, muhammed" to Euros.

I don’t care about the mutt meme but I look very white. You can’t get rid of me, and I’ll stick up for other rightie Mexicans if my whitebros try to mess with them. Which isn’t often anyway.
Fuck lefty Mexicans though, we can all kill them.

i like hispanics mostly. I don't like immigration policy that allows them into the US and Canada as tolerated slaves, thereby undercutting wages for locals. But they have good food, can be reasoned with (to a limited degree in some cases), and are generally friendly in my experience.

It’s funny how quiet the conversation is about Mexicans and welfare. Hey, you better talk to your bleedingheart whites about that homeboi because the brown-right has nothing to do with that.

>thread up 2 hours
>33 posters
The state of this samefag

More like 3 hours ago now and the OP has at least 10 posts so far. Let's help him with some memes to liven up his thread!

>Brown-Right

And Unicorns exist, can’t wait until the RAISE Act passes so we’ll mostly get Europeans.

*throws soccer ball at your head*

LEAVE THE BEANERS ALONE

They good boys with hot sisters

>mfw every gringo thinks that any Latin American is a Mexican

>op has to use Hispanic labor just to keep this thread alive

my chicana gf taught me to love again

Got jumped by a group of 20 spics in hs. Screamed and spit on their spic faces. School literally did nothing and called me racist.

Why are cuckfederates race-mixing trash? They have the biggest coal burner population in the entire country.

Am I a spic if I was born in 1975?

Hispanics are of any race

Most Hispanics in America are Amerindian/Mestizo Mongrels with some pure niggers from the Dominican Republic as well. “White” Hispanics are a myth.

Spics here.

Literally not going anywhere. I'll keep unironically supporting our president while simultaneously shit posting.

>implying the screaming and spitting didn't immediately precede the beating

You must be right

I am, your country is only 10% European after all. Most of the people like Saul live in gated communities or are Mennonites.

It seems as though you are correct

You know I have been hearing this Johnny Rebel records and they are right. You americans are the ones that God choose, Rudyard Kipling called it the white man´s burden I call it what it is the duty of the master to educate the slave. God bless the USA.

Hey, CIA. How's it going up north?

Beautiful people are already exceptions to every rule. You don't put a sign outside of the club that says "Hot girls get in free" because its just a fact. You don't have to make immigration exceptions for super-hot dimes because they can just get a man and citizenship. Rules only apply to ugly slobs and poor losers
>like you.

Flip her upside down, shove cock down throat, bounce balls on her head.

KEK
what a stupid thread

This is actually very true. Hispanics make up the marjority non-whites on this board.

I hate when they pretend to be proud of being from mexico when their worst nightmare is going back. Just say it, mexico is a shithole and we fucked it up to the point where i don't want to/can't live there anymore.

its the gringos fault its so shiitttyy mane, muh cia sellin drugs n shit

I agree with u, in fact (someone breaches through the door)
America I’ve given you all and now I’m nothing.
America two dollars and twentyseven cents January 17, 1956.
I can’t stand my own mind.
America when will we end the human war?
Go fuck yourself with your atom bomb.
I don’t feel good don’t bother me.
I won’t write my poem till I’m in my right mind.
America when will you be angelic?
When will you take off your clothes?
When will you look at yourself through the grave?
When will you be worthy of your million Trotskyites?
America why are your libraries full of tears?
America when will you send your eggs to India?
I’m sick of your insane demands.

>we
Literally all problems of Mexico are related with USA. The war on drugs is the biggest of them.

Wtf is a Hispanic?

>They're doing the same thing WE did
Cry more and it's not a genocide if it's self-inflicted by greedy Texans wanting cheap labour from smart beans.

When can I go into the supermarket and buy what I need with my good looks?
America after all it is you and I who are perfect not the next world.
Your machinery is too much for me.
You made me want to be a saint.
There must be some other way to settle this argument.
Burroughs is in Tangiers I don’t think he’ll come back it’s sinister.
Are you being sinister or is this some form of practical joke?
I’m trying to come to the point.
I refuse to give up my obsession.
America stop pushing I know what I’m doing.
America the plum blossoms are falling.
I haven’t read the newspapers for months, everyday somebody goes on trial for murder.
America I feel sentimental about the Wobblies.

I'll repeat this everywhere I can - blacks are not America's biggest demographic problem. Spics with their 8 child families constantly trying to convince us they're white and slipping through the cracks will end America as we know it. Not to mention the fact that their jobs will be automated in the future, at which people they'll certainly be a net negative to society

Bush won a third of the spic vote because they thought he loved Jesus.

America I used to be a communist when I was a kid I’m not sorry.
I smoke marijuana every chance I get.
I sit in my house for days on end and stare at the roses in the closet.
When I go to Chinatown I get drunk and never get laid.
My mind is made up there’s going to be trouble.
You should have seen me reading Marx.
My psychoanalyst thinks I’m perfectly right.
I won’t say the Lord’s Prayer.
I have mystical visions and cosmic vibrations.
America I still haven’t told you what you did to Uncle Max after he came over from Russia.
I’m addressing you.
Are you going to let your emotional life be run by Time Magazine?
I’m obsessed by Time Magazine.
I read it every week.

They already are a net negative.

>Screamed and spit on their spic faces.
you deserved that beating for being a fucking spastic.

you know what, OP is right.

D&C sage

Game over bitches. We win you lose.

Its cover stares at me every time I slink past the corner candystore.
I read it in the basement of the Berkeley Public Library.
It’s always telling me about responsibility. Businessmen are serious. Movie producers are serious. Everybody’s serious but me.
It occurs to me that I am America.
I am talking to myself again.

Asia is rising against me.
I haven’t got a chinaman’s chance.
I’d better consider my national resources.
My national resources consist of two joints of marijuana millions of genitals an unpublishable private literature that jetplanes 1400 miles an hour and twentyfive-thousand mental institutions.
I say nothing about my prisons nor the millions of underprivileged who live in my flowerpots under the light of five hundred suns.
I have abolished the whorehouses of France, Tangiers is the next to go.
My ambition is to be President despite the fact that I’m a Catholic.

Dominican "nigger" here.

I'm moving to the US in a couple of months with my 5 brothers, u mad?

hispanics are basically white

America how can I write a holy litany in your silly mood?
I will continue like Henry Ford my strophes are as individual as his automobiles more so they’re all different sexes.
America I will sell you strophes $2500 apiece $500 down on your old strophe
America free Tom Mooney
America save the Spanish Loyalists
America Sacco & Vanzetti must not die
America I am the Scottsboro boys.
America when I was seven momma took me to Communist Cell meetings they sold us garbanzos a handful per ticket a ticket costs a nickel and the speeches were free everybody was angelic and sentimental about the workers it was all so sincere you have no idea what a good thing the party was in 1835 Scott Nearing was a grand old man a real mensch Mother Bloor the Silk-strikers’ Ewig-Weibliche made me cry I once saw the Yiddish orator Israel Amter plain. Everybody must have been a spy.
America you don’t really want to go to war.

not at all. this place is third world, you will feel at home here.

Quoth the pedo

nambla.org/ginsberg.html

No need for action.
NN will go to shit soon. Their internet will be throttled AF. Stress levels rise, hearth drowns on fat and then once they get to the hospital they will just die because Trump has disdain for healthcare expenditure (assuming ofc they didnt get shot on the way).

America its them bad Russians.
Them Russians them Russians and them Chinamen. And them Russians.
The Russia wants to eat us alive. The Russia’s power mad. She wants to take our cars from out our garages.
Her wants to grab Chicago. Her needs a Red Reader’s Digest. Her wants our auto plants in Siberia. Him big bureaucracy running our fillingstations.
That no good. Ugh. Him make Indians learn read. Him need big black niggers. Hah. Her make us all work sixteen hours a day. Help.
America this is quite serious.
America this is the impression I get from looking in the television set.
America is this correct?
I’d better get right down to the job.
It’s true I don’t want to join the Army or turn lathes in precision parts factories, I’m nearsighted and psychopathic anyway.
America I’m putting my queer shoulder to the wheel.

We'll probably work harder than you neets, half the board is unemployed and the other half thinks shilling stormfaggottry on the internet counts as a job

I can understand the hatred of beaner/spic, but chicano? please you are only guaranteeing your own extinction.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te gringos from advancing. We mow down wh*Te gringos but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te gringos but I run out of ammo so I draw my Macuahuitl and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see HUITZILOPOTCHLI smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Tenochtitlan, my homeland. My BROWN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Sure thing user, go shit on the spics that come here who are the ones that actually know what is to live as a minority in their countries and could easily inform y'all how to keep the hordes of brown mestizos under control, what a great strategy you got there.