THANK YOU MR. TRUMP for being such a good friend to Israel and the Jewish people

THANK YOU MR. TRUMP for being such a good friend to Israel and the Jewish people.

>that feel when Iowan and knew people who worked with them
Everyone always talked about the fucking mexishits these kikes brought in to run their factories, long before they go busted by ICE.

>Trump commuting the sentence of a literal kike who was bringing in foreign workers to take domestic jobs
Nice wall trump fags

oh fuggg, checkd

Checked

Trump's kike grubbing is becoming intolerable

i had no idea -kin was a jewish surname

b-b-but M-MAGA

Trading info for freedom isn't a new concept.

It's not. Probably Russian jew. Neither are - berg or - witz or -stein. Jews are thieves and usurpers of everything they come into contact with.

THANK YOU BASED ISRAEL AND THANK YOU BASED TRUMP

- LOVE, MAGAPEDE

gayyyy

This man employed children to work 10+ hours a day kosher slaughtering animals. Fucking sick kike.

The only people Trump is playing 4D chess against is stupid white naitonalists who think he's on their side

I'm glad the left is pointing-out Zionism in order to attack Trump now.

Both and Alt-Right and the leftists are racing to name the Jew the fastest. Either way, we still win because more people will get redpilled on Jews.

Yeah, but after the left names the Jew, then the alt-right needs to take their biggest redpill yet; Trump IS the Jew.

It's such a redpill, that most of Sup Forums will call me a shill for saying that

Russian surname. During the 1930s jews were forced to change their surnames (Stalin was an antisemite/anticosmopolite so..; don't fall for that Nazi propaganda about Jewish USSR circa 1935+).

"Rubashka" means "dress shirt". So it's "Shirtkin"

pol will be okay with this but the mooseland posters will cry me a river

you mean the WOKEN

Fucking jews always win. Trump is officially cucked.

orthodox jews are anti zionist

OOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYY

stalin was a jew pol thaught me