Where were you when Your name getting btfo'd by zootopia ?

Where were you when Your name getting btfo'd by zootopia ?

Your rope was better

If the Japanese truly cared about the Oscars they'd have localized the movie to western markets so it'd get nominated.

But they don't and neither should you.

Who cares about the Oscars? They are made by the Americans for the Americans.

Everybody knows that the Oscars animation category is literally just free awards for Disney. As good as Kimi no Na wa is, you'd have to be delusional to think it would have won.

Well Zootopia wasnt that good to deserve an Oscar, it was fine but not really memorable or outstanding.
Disney won cause muuh America and propably paid the most.

When it's been almost 2 decades without any Eastern animated films to won an Oscar, you know there's something wrong with the awards.

*for the African Americans.

Kubo should've gotten something goddammit.

Maybe it could've been nominated but it sure as hell didn't deserve to win an Oscar.

(((The Oscars)))

They should have hired better scriptwriters.

Oscars and Hollywood is shit.

Maybe if Shinkai turn Taki into a nigger instead, Kimi would've get one.

Uh, sorry sweetie, but your little cartoon never would have won a white guilt award-I mean Oscar, it's nowhere near diverse enough, in fact I'd even call your cartoon racist.

Nobody gives a fuck about Kubo even now, let alone in a year or two.

Who gives a flying fuck about that jewish circle jerk?

The Oscars are such a joke. Who gives a shit?

I love Malik.

zootopia is better

Well, what kind of deep message does your favorite nip-cartoon movie have that ought to make it an oscar winner?
Is it some kind of environmentalist message? Something about racial tolerance? Forgiveness? The value of family?

Not watching the jew circlejerk awards

>caring about the oscar

Sup Forums does. Because if an anime they like gets the Oscar, it means that it's officially a good movie, and not some chink shit that only dumb asocial losers watch.
Now that it neither got an Oscar nor a nomination, it means that Your Name will officially remain as some chink-shit that only dumb asocial losers watch, and all the dumb asocial losers will have to hide the fact that they're dumb asocial losers watching chink-shit, lest they be ridiculed.

It's not made by white men of course it's not gonna win.

>Sup Forums does
>proceeds to write reasons Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit about
Stop projecting your normalfag tendencies.

I was watching Sup Forums have their sour grapes over their little meme-film not being nominated for an Oscar (they secretly care a great deal)

I'm so sorry you need a bunch of old elitist fags to justify your taste in movies. Hope you grow out of it.

these bantz are too good.
they should tone shit down a bit so that I can at least pretend it's really just him to any reasonable extent.

>He laughs at this overrated shit.

Except for teenage girls who are that self-conscious, who would even watch that kind of movie?

As if anime can win in a market where the pedos and other perverts aren't all out in the open, proud and well respected.