TAX SAVINGS!

My wife and I make $75,000 per year. We have two kids, and take the standard deduction.
Our taxes are cut by over 55% in this new tax law.
Previously I paid $3,858 federal tax. Now I will pay only $1,739. I SAVE $2,118!!
How much do you save? Post your results from this calculator!
taxplancalculator.com/

i'm a poor fag so save like $300. better than nothing I guess

I don't mind paying taxes though. I like roads, schools, emergency services, and clean environments.

Donate all you want.

lol fuck your taxes were already so low compared to leafland. Jelly

I pay 600CAD a week in taxes.

Fucking communists

This is great and all but when are they gonna crack down on all the niggers and degenerates who waste our tax dollars on welfare and never ending self-help "programs"?

What's that in real money and not maple pesos?

90% of which goes to servicing non-whites

yea. I'm in one of the higher brackets. I make 102k...after tax ends up at 1500 takehome. Girlfriend is at 78k, but in a different bracket. She takes home 1350 a week. Not much difference. It's sad.

Jesus fucking Christ you people need a revolution.

you're the only ones in the world who got it made when it comes to finance. our taxes are pretty low compared to some nordic countries, but at least they were until, very recently, ethnostates. Canada is just a collection of separate identities separated by 1000s of miles in between with nothing in common. what we need is balkanization.

>road, schools, and emergency services can all be provided on the free market without the government.
>environmental regulations aren't needed. Courts just need to recognize that people should be allowed to sue corporations for over-polluting.

>you're the only ones in the world who got it made when it comes to finance

Not really. Living abroad I didn't have to pay any Canadian taxes. Americans do, although they are exempt a certain amount. The IRS doesn't give a fuck if you're no longer a resident.

Make sure to post your results, use snipping tool and do a screenshot of your results from the calculator for your income

That's just my federal income tax. State income tax, medicare, and FICA are separate and add to the total I pay.

> $10k cap on itemized deductions

Welp, I'm fucked. Self-employed and deduct so much shit I use for business. Prob have to cut peoples pay to make up the loses from the old $20k max.

Data mining intensifies

No, it's not 10k cap on itemized deductions, it's a 10K cap on state income tax deduction. You can still itemize well beyond 10k . Don't spread misinformation. If there were a 10k cap on itemized they wouldnt even OFFER itemizing because the standard deduction is now 12k for a single person

I'm actually going to save quite a bit and I'm pretty damn happy about it. It's been a while since I saw these kinds of savings. It seemed like I was losing money every year that Obama was president. It's like he actually hated small business owners.

$135,000

I save either $3,851
or if I get a house $1,376

If I got married $3,434
and if I got married and bought a house $2,984

Thats cool, and thats almost all state taxes. Federal tax is mainly military, social security, medicare and medicaid (about 75-80%)

holy shit this is amazing, maybe i'll be able to pay off my car now

top kek. just think donating half of your money could completely destroy the world economy

hahahahhahahahahhahha holy shit, you can pay mine then.
ill send you a bill

Yes. Because the average Joe can easily spend years and a fortune to sue a major corp. over the environment. Life does not operate that way, faggot

Nah. He was just trying to be responsible, because back then, GOP cried about the deficit. But that was a dirty trick

I'm glad the tax plan passed, but I'm still pissed that the bill doesn't affect 2017 taxes.

Tru.

Or we could just kick out newfies and keep our shekels

sweetie, no one is going to save money besides ebil corporayshuns

Democrats are to blame for that, in order to pass the Byrd rule it had to meet budget reconciliation rules and applying it to 2017 wouldnt have worked. The GOP WANTED to make it retroactive to 2017

>I don't mind paying taxes though. I like roads, schools, emergency services, and clean environments.

You're an idiot becasue you have no idea what you are talking about.

Roads come from Gasoline Taxes
Schools and Emergency Services come from Property Taxes

What tax is it that keeps the environment clean?

Hahahah I’m so glad I live in a free country and not some multicultural communist shithole like Leafland.

Fucking sweet

You’ll know it goes up in 10 years to 20%
Invest wisely

That's solely due to budget reconciliation rules. It will be extended for the middle class just as the Bush tax cuts were extended for the middle class

Wait so this could have been PERMANENT if it weren't for the fucking Democrats?
>Hatred of Democrats intensifies...

Yes. It's called the Byrd Rule.

Sweet data mining thread, OP! I can't say I quite understand why you bother though; I'm not sure how much useful info you'll be getting from a board full of paranoid NEETs, sociopaths and unbathed autists.

Good luck with whatever the point of this was!

Democraps did not vote on it at all you idiot

They are abstractionist

Lol,I wish. It all goes to weedman and friends.

If this shit is at all right, mine is going down by 95%

>Data mining
>Information you send directly to the IRS by law annually anyway
Really makes me think

i save a shit load and i have a shit load in investments so, I am going to be killing it over next few years, not to mention my 401k

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP

homeowner in NY (long island) checking in. even through all the fear mongering of SALT being dropped, property taxes being limited to 10k... doesn't matter, I'll still be paying less (only like $500 but I'll take it). also can't wait for local politicians having to answer for WHY local/property taxes are so fucking HIGH

That's WHY the individual rates couldn't be permanent. They have to renew it in ten years. If they had 60 votes they could have made it permanent. Google "Byrd Rule / Budget Reconciliation". This is why Trump was telling McConnell to use the 'nuclear' option and change the Senate rules to just be a simple majority of votes required rather than 3/5 required.

I'm saving $7000 year!

I ended my health insurance today ($400/mo).
+ I save $2200 year!

Holy shit! I don't need health insurance until I'm like 40-50 anyway.

correct. IF we had gotten just 4 democrats to help you save more of your income, this would have been permanent.

This is going to make some damn good attack ads in the midterms.

Make 55k only saves me 1,100 still paying 4300 in taxes.

In 2018 I will make $42,600 not factoring in potential overtime or raises. I just bought a house three months ago and I'm engaged, but legally single. No kids.

How much will I save, Sup Forums?

what state?

Ohio fag

You save $800-$900 year

Embrace the newfies, evict the habeebs.

How much do you pay a year in mortgage interest and what state do you live in?

how much in property taxes are you estimated to pay in 2018?

Holy shit you must love your career then, if I was in that situation I would gladly take a cut in pay,less hours I guess too,ect.

$844 mortgage. About $100 of that is property tax

About $3,600- $4,000 a year in mortgage interest

Nice man, now, if you were to donate part of your money or time to ensure all that stuff was made that would make you a model figure.
But you probably prefer the path of forcing everyone else to pay a lot of their money for someone else to spend their time doing that stuff, because you are a fucking leech.

how much property tax on the home with the mortgage do you pay a year? Calculating so it can be as accurate as possible, seeing if you would have itemized in the previous tax law

My monthly mortgage is $844.
$100ish is property tax
$350ish is interest
Rest is principal

Here's your results in pic related. You save EVEN THOUGH you previously would have itemized. You dont even have to itemize anymore.

If you get married you'll save even more money. Get married. Try the calculator married filing jointly with her income.

Wedding is in May.

Thanks for the info. I am totally tax illiterate and have a family member do them for me each year

What is her income? I'll show you what it would be with you married pre and post tax law.

Haha, and you're too broke to send your kids to a private school.

God damn, I can't wait to see your daughters on bang bus.

Damn, not bad for average income.
>Muh rich get tax cuts
What a meme

She's a full time student and she nannies for cash, but her taxable income is about $22,000 annually

I don't live by niggers, the public school here is well rated and is a traditional school.

If you like those things you shouldn't pay taxes.

Honeypots, in my vagina?

It's more likely than you think.

Is it true that taxes go up after 6 years? Where does that come from?

This is fucking awesome. I end up having to pay the IRS around $500 every time tax season comes around, because I don't have enough deducted (fuck them, I'm not giving them an interest free loan). Now I'll actually end up getting money back.

>data mining

This place is trash.

I fucked up your first one. You actually DONT need to itemize as a single person under current law. Here are the corrected figures.

this the new shill tactic? at least it's better than "THE CALCULATOR IS A FUCKING LIE" that I get on reddit whenever I push the calculator to libshits.

Trump has mentioned welfare reform was coming multiple times already, pay attention.

>everyone has more money
>time to raise all prices goys

Bu-, bu-, the liberals told me Donald Trump was the devil and he was going to destroy the USA.

For research purposes only , can two straight guys get married to take advantage of this married tax break?

Holy shit. I make about $41,000 a year, and pay about $4,076 in Federal taxes. $41k USD is roughly equal to $48,739 CAD. If I lived in Canada, I'd pay $7,294 - $10,438 CAD, equal to about $9,355 - $11,387 USD.

What do you get for that? Health insurance? Even if I had to pay for health insurance, it would cost $2,952, according to the quote I just got, and that isn't including the tax break that I would get for it, because I make less than $50k, so even then, I'd only be paying $7,028 for taxes and insurance, about 25% less than I'd be paying for "free" healthcare in Canada.

That is fucking insane. I'm a poorfag and my paycheck was a gross of $766.97 this week, but I took home $615.66, after state/federal taxes and insurance were taken out. I was just bitching that those taxes were insanely high.

nothing is ever free especially not in Leaf Land

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Of course. Marriage is just a legal contract. There is no law saying that you have to live together, have sex, or be in love. That was the basis under which the Supreme Court claimed authority to make same sex marriage legal in the first place. It is 100% legal to marry only for tax reasons.

>Fucking communists
>No taxes for workers in communist Russia

hnnnnnggggggg

enjoy your 3% and $42/week.

the wealthy get 10%.

You aren't that bright yourself I see.

Hint: it's a public school.

>Sup Forums
>"My wife and I..."

Those things don't come from federal taxes you stupid commie fuck. Move to California if you want to pay for that.

I'll pay less, and I'm even in one of those shitty blue states that's been sucking off the state tax exemption teat. Awesome.

Lol, sure they don't. Maybe you should do some googling before making such claims.

>I'll take $42 a week
>High income earners get taxed more

Why do leftists care so much about how much money rich people get to keep?

Faggot

More than 1 dollar
Less than 1 million.

Overall I am happy. When will this go into effect? Will I get a big fat tax return this year? Or will it be a matter of next year?

Thanks, I'll enjoy the extra video game every week.

College student only making 32,000 a year, something is better than nothing. Glad trump got a huge police victory

>As the tax rate approaches 100% you approach a worker's paradise

This couldn't possibly be the work of kikes.