How much longer until a Nazi revolution in America

How much longer until a Nazi revolution in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbwbqr5ws_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbwbqr5ws_Y

It depends. 10-15 years minimum. You have to be patient. You can speed it up by red pilling people the best you can. But unless someone like Hitler comes up, it will probably be around 30-50 years I would guess

Whenever hyperinflation happens
Or when the left gets total control via demographics
Or when redpilling spreads far enough

Depends on whether a competent leader shows up. Someone who's radical, a good speaker, and has a military background.

It’s already begun.

Never please ;_;

soon as I finish my smoke.

euthanizing jews isn't a revolution, it's a health code

A+++
Agreed.

you fuckwits are literally so delusion you've convinced yourself that a) most people on here are not trolling & b) that anyone off this board agree's with you. it's amazing.

Reddit's back that way

>implying retard communists aren't exactly the same
stop leaking from r/politics faggot

>unless someone like Hitler comes up
You mean like Drumpf?

Kys

Hitler was not a competent leader, so I don't know what ya'll are fucking talking about. He was radical, yes, a good speaker, yes, competent leader, no. He literally lost the war for himself. Rommel could have won that war, but Hitler was no master tactician. As for his military background, being some nobody in the ginormous WW1 German Army hardly counts. Eisenhower was the leader of a united Allied front of millions before he was a politician. Hitler was a nobody who was several miles behind the Trench warfare front. Better luck next time

It's ready happening, this time it's whites instead of Jews.

no rational human being could ever disagree with my political views, they must be from reddit.

holy shit do you know how to read and what the word implying means. I said jack shit about communists new zealand scum.

Once this country hits 49% white, you're gonna see some serious shit

You are from Reddit though

I don't even have a fucking account there, I've been on that site twice in my entire life. I've been on pol since 2012. But I know you won't listen to reason so, there's that.

Muh Drumpf is Racist cause he's orange.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll

>S-stop judging my views

Got em