Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Not surprising for your Zogcommander-in-Chief.

>we all Jews now

I think 27 years is enough for money laundering. I'm sure after 27 years he's learned to confine his Jewing to legal channels.

Beautiful Jewish grandchildren in the White House and finally fair treatment of Jews by the President compared to that filthy nigger goy Obama. As a Jew who voted for Trump I am pleased as punch with this man.

how you could want to gas this?

>trump helps out the jew
>rabid liberal left attacks jews to spite trump
masterful calculated 4D underwater pogo move

Not understanding that a congressman asked for this pardon to sign the tax bill yesterday...

Now which one was it pol?

Some jews are fucking BASED

His factory was also raided and they found 389 illegal immigrants working. I guess Trump is soft on illegals after all. It's smart business right?

>he's a good boy he didn't do nuffin
>its a BASED jew that imported illegals to replace whites in a small iowa town
>4d chess!!
>its okay that trump is pardoning shlomo shekelstein so he can import more spics and that hillary isnt getting locked up

>Jew whose name is literally "Shalom" sentenced to prison for MONEY LAUNDERING

Sup Forums is always right

No, its some shady shit congressman that was willing to kill the tax bill if he didnt set shlomo free. Which GOP congressman do we need to get rid of?

4d chess hrr

>if I make up fan fiction to explain why trump is pardoning a kike that wants to replace whites and destroy small town america then I absolve my conscience of blind loyalty to the president

Trump isn’t a Nazi, Democrats are going to be the real racists now! 4D chess, globalists are BTFO!

not arguments

>now that we all know blumpf was a mistake we should totally vote democrat or RINO next time
Fuck off faggot

>trump isnt a RINO
>BASED JEWS MAGA AWOOOO

If we had only done what the jew media wanted and voted Hillary you could have prevented this!!!!

>at least its not hillary!
>playing the kike game of partisan politics
>winning
Keep living with the lesser of two (((evils))), im sure the country will be fixed in no time.

Get kike with most jewish name possible wearing a kippah in the news for money laundering

Sup Forums fully supports the Jewish people!!

That's the guy from the book, about obnoxious orthodox jews invading a midwestern community to run a kosher meatpacking plant.

I forget the details at the moment (including the title of the book) but Rubashkin was a bad guy.

Big shock, Trump supports Jews.

>b-but 4d chess isnt real
meanwhile TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
HILLARY IS A LOSER
WE GOT A CONSERVATIVE IN THE SUPREME COURT AND HISTORIC TAX CUTS

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT HIS TACTICS NOT WORKING? FAGGOT

>implying you arent living the life of doubt everything and everyone is a zionist and muh zog
faggots like you sit on the fence like its a nigger dick

The name of the book was POSTVILLE: A Clash of Cultures in Heartland America.

It's a good read. It openly paints these Jews as obnoxious, in considerable and revolting detail. Many meme-worthy incidents that Sup Forumstards would relish. The cover of the book reflects its tone and approach. Now, it's written by a Jew but evidently comes within the exception that Jews can be critical of Orthodox Jews. Or figure it out however you like. But it doesn't give these Jews a pass for being obnoxious assholes. I was bollixed reading the book 15 years ago seeing how critical it was of Jews.

the plan is working, make the Normie's do some readin on why (((he))) did it.