After student hangs Kate Steinle posters, university’s bias response office launches probe

>Gregory Lu
>Right Wing West
>University of California San Diego

thecollegefix.com/post/40192/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVQYk-bxVSg
youtu.be/s4SSGDmyB9s
hooktube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js
youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is like the most retarded case to use against immigrants. it was a crazy person firing a gun nowhere in particular and the bullet randomly hit her. total accident. didn't have to be an immigrant to do that in retarded gun culture loving merica.

Did you fall in any particular way, when you were a baby, that may have caused cranial damage?

> It went on to describe the posters as “displays of hate.”

what is wrong with hating someone?

Because spic culture is US culture and that pulled the trigger.

>1st Amendment applies everywhere
>"hate" speech is protected speech
>may not agree with the content or claims of the speech, but freedom of speech is protected

FIRE
Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
thefire.org/

This is honestly an amazing propaganda slogan. Prop storm boys?

>fires at sea lions past docks
>somehow hits someone on docks
Gotta be bait. If not, should be a future suicide.

drugs and guns is very much american. so is a high amount of homelessness and mental illness and turning a blind eye to those things. this guy is hardly a murderer lmao he's a brain damaged reckless idiot but you are even more stupid if you try to turn this into a 'spic thing'

Lol take the L

No blind eye was turned, that trash was booted several times. Liberal policy interfered and killed her, not gun culture.

The guy is a fucking nonwhite illegal invader with a history of felonies. Should've been hanged the first time he was caught in our country.

> Be student
> Nazis and Soviets invade
> Fight both in Polish Home army
> Betrayed by Churchill (FUCK HIM)
> Communists liquidating all threats so you have to go underground
> Get caught and soviet appointed judge sends you swinging
> Today the EU introduced a motion to strip Poland of voting rights because Polish democratic goverment wants to get rid of these leftover soviet judges but it's really because they hate that your a nationalistic ethnostate and wont open borders to africans and muslims

They are rolling in their graves boys. Press T to thank the Zrzeszenie Wolność i Niezawisłość, press S to spit on the grave of Stanisław Radkiewicz and jews

youtube.com/watch?v=aVQYk-bxVSg

youtu.be/s4SSGDmyB9s

>Guy was here illegally
>Entered illegally six times
>Stole a gun
>Gun shoots off randomly, killing a US citizen
If he never came here then she would be ALIVE idiot. She had dreams too

hes a degenerate mexican criminal who is literally a leech on our society and has no legal business being in our country in the first place. if our immigration laws had been followed this girl wouldnt be dead

>gun culture

the illegal mexican literally illegally stole the gun out of a police car you dumb fucking leftist faggot

as an outsider your arguments are very weak. There is a law to be abided here: First off I doubt he was carrying that gun legally, Second off there is something called "gross negligence". If he was firing a gun willy nilly it indeed is against the law. That's what could be argued instead of manslaughter.

>Illegal immigrant kills white woman = Blame all immigrants
>Epidemic of white mass shooters = Dats just the price of freedom yall

Why do you commies always leave out the word "illegal"? You subversive fucks always just say "immigrants".

Posting raped poster

THIS MAN IS A HERO

How do we start labeling Anti-Fa & every leftist cause a hate group/hate speech??

2/2
Good propaganda

The Constitution only applies to foreigners when it helps them.

the crime has nothing to do with him being illegal. it could have just as well been a legal citizen or if the roles were reversed and it was a citizen shooting an illegal. easy access to guns and drugs is more of a problem than easy access to a different country.

why are cholas and leftist white college trash so classless?

catch the guy/girl who did that, on videotape, and you could have the next viral video featured on foxnews tucker carlsons show

You know it's good when you can feel the seething anger from the vandalism.

He had entered the country illegally on multiple occasions, been deported multiple times, committed other felonies while here illegally, and the only reason he was on the street the day of the shooting was because the fucking faggot SFPD officers let him go to "stick it" to ICE.

Dare I say it... /ourzipperhead???

Take your nigger speak elsewhere. This is a board of civilized, educated, non-biased discussion and you should respect it as so. Until you have reached an appropriate level of communication please refrain from making posts on this board, however feel free to observe our discussions and take notes.

-The management

>foreigner commits crime
>they "didn't know" criminal defense

muh multiculturalism

You have to go back Jose. Too bad for you that you didn't make the most of your US taxpayer funded education and learn how to formulate a logical argument.

Then why do leftfags get so mad about bringing her up? Face it. You are a piece of shit.

I prefer "foreigners" myself.

ice gave sfpd zarate on an expired warrant. it's ice/sfpd's fault like it is her fault for going to the pier that day or standing in a place where the probabilities of a bullet that wasn't aimed at her ricochet'd to hit her.

racists using this tragic, senseless accident as a political talking point are vile.

>not wanting criminals roaming freely in your country illegally is now considered racist
>its the innocent white girls fault for spending family time with her father watching the sunset on a pier instead of the illegal multiple deportee homeless garbage who broke into a police SUV and stole a pistol, then decided to start fucking around with it in a public place while drunk off his mexican ass like he normally is 24/7

the state of leftist logic

not all gun owners are criminal. every illegal alien is a criminal

>the innocent white girl

you're all a joke

>yfw you realized

the crime has EVERYTHING to do with him being illegal you ignorant libtard

If the greasy illegal fucker wasn't in this country, she would not be dead

>Kills roastie
>Exercises 2ND amendment rights
>wins freedom at trial
Hero
>awoo! bitches

Should I post these around my local college? It's a very liberal campus. Could end up in the news.

"Anti-Freeze"

it has two meanings.

>Universities bias response officer
>Bias response officer
What? Is this really a thing now? Is this a common thing? What the fuck

Deicides dead but dreaming song springs to mind

We need memers not dreamers

That's UK tier Orwellian. Should get that idea to Bedfordshire Police quick

Please no, and to think I was re-considering pursuing a doctorate only to find my poor experiences with academia have become the norm. What an absolute shit show

>"bias" response officer

"how can we grow the administrative influence in universities and use narrative shaming with the threat of suspension or expulsion for wrongthink"

I read a while ago that 'diversity officer' has become a common position on campuses and just try to ignore it or pretend it was isolated case. But it's difficult to watch sometimes to see what's become of our colleges

I'm the founder of Right Wing West, AMA

I can provide proof if you guys would like.

leftist administrators found a way to hire other leftists for leftist narrative positions

gotta put those radical leftist studies degrees to work user

anyone opposing "the narrative" is "guilty" of "wrongthink" and subject to discipline by the university

post your best memes for use as posters on campuses

It boggles the mind how anyone who actually wants to learn or teach would ever even step on a modern college campus. Do parents just not know what it's turned into? Most I talk to seem to live in a 1950s bubble and don't know what the world's like these days. My grandmother sent her grand-daughter(my cousin) off to Berkeley and was shocked to hear back she dropped out first semester. After finding out upwards of 90% of students where dim brown hordes. Same experience with others at college campuses, spoke with graduates at local ones here too, a whole lot of debt, a whole lot of doubt. No one seems to know what other option they have so they just go to college and hope things are better by the time they get out.

>Right wing west
Quick run down?

Nah we only do boring grown up shit for now

You can have this rare Macho Man Groyper though

Think of it like Project Veritas but not under control of... certain rootless transient corporate globalist influences.

Multimedia project centered around issues in the politics and culture of the West Coast. Lots of connections, both to some aspects of the AR and more reputable media sources. We do videos, street activism, posters, rallies, the whole 6 gorillion yards

So. Fucking. Honorary

give me a quick rubdown

>however feel free to observe our discussions and take notes.

Get a load of this guy.This board isn't some super secret club for people that think the way that you do. You talk like a fag.

Sounds good user, keep up the good work. Do you have a website or something I can check out?

make use of FIRE and their resources
all members should be aware of this

FIRE
Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
thefire.org/

Who is this qt? I would rape her to death.

We've got a Facebook and a YouTube, but I'm a regular on quite a few boards so I'm sure you'll see me around in the near future

Absolutely, an incredibly useful resource to have.

Can vouch for these guys. I would of gotten expelled from my university for a fucking snapchat story if it wasn't for these lads. A true godsend

>not all gun owners are criminal.
>not all
but most are?
you already fell for the semantic jew

say "almost non are" next time

"...members hung the same “She had dreams too” images on campuses across the West Coast, and they were “ripped down” at: University of Washington, UC Berkeley, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, UCLA, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Eastern Washington University, Washington State and San Diego State"

Yes sir, that's correct. Was there like a question in there or something?

>actual case of dindu nuffin
Is it possible to dip into negative hope for Sweden?

Alright, thanks user, glad to see many of us making impacts in the real world. A hopeful trend of greater things to come

>1st Amendment

>a public school administrator monitoring/disciplining a student for a social media post is orwellian regressive

>be illegal felon
>be deported multiple times
>steal a gun from a government official for no reason in particular
>beg for money
>accidentally shoot someone who doesn't give you money
>gets off because he din mean to he a gud boi

Amir?

What's popping Kevin

Lol nah it’s his least favorite kike

>N. County goy checking in

BUILD THAT WALL MR TRUMP

> sfpd
It was actually the sherrifs office. You should see the douchebag who was running it at the time

next poster slogan

"you dont care about her."

"who you callin' "amir" user"?!?!?

That would be me, the same guy who's been taking your questions for the past half hour.

And you're a murder apologist, eat dirt shitskin.

Ayyyyooo my boiiiiiiii it’s ya nigga koko, where’s mr kikeneck

>Access to guns

The gun was stolen from a police SUV, all the gun laws wouldn't change this you faggot.

That was then: berkeley was part of the push FOR free speech

This is now: berkeley is part of the push AGAINST free speech

>eritrea
>all males have to serve military in mostly forever
>didn't know how a gun works
>swedes let him off

swedes deserve it

Do you recall that video that was going around with the - I think it was Yale? Students arguing with their dorm master, the incident was centered around Halloween customs if I recall right. One Negress was quoted for something to the effect of "This is a home, not a place to learn" I think that's when it really started to sink in how far gone Academia really was for me.
Found it
hooktube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js
All this 'diversity enforcement' officer garbage have just been further degradation of what was clearly already lost

The Swedes asked for this. It is the future they chose. The sooner that clown country burns the better for the rest of the world.

>yale students won't tolerate professor who doesn't agree with their brainwashed worldview

youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs

Have we reached peak regressive yet?

>Have we reached peak regressive yet
Sadly no, I don't think so, this bloated corpse we call a nation will have to pop one day. When it does, it won't be the rot which forces us suffering anymore. It will be the exposure to the elements we've been so far removed from. We must better ourselves for that day, form planned communities for those able to re-build on that day.

Here's the full video

facebook dot com slash rightwingwest

The next step in the campaign.
4D Psyop.
I want to see how the illiberals will react to these plastered everywhere.

killing someone when committing a "violent" felony is first degree murder.

i like how they purposely cut her eyes out

i hate college millennial faggots, they'll be the first to go on rope day

If this illegal 'spic accidentally shot a transgender, or even a fucking dog - you would be asking for fucking life in prison. What is wrong with the Left? Are illegal aliens their pet-project or something?