Why is the midwest so fucked when it comes to drugs pol? It's a huge problem here and in Pennsylvania...

Why is the midwest so fucked when it comes to drugs pol? It's a huge problem here and in Pennsylvania, I know maybe 5 people or more that have died from it.
My brother left the house a month ago and has likely been doing drugs with strangers this whole time. He won't listen to anyone and is the type that's stupid enough to fuck up and OD.
Is there anything I can do to help him?

you should have listen to Hitler, too late now

r u 12?

Alphabet agencies need cash bruh

CIA is flooding the Midwest full of heroin in order to finance their black operations

Just like they did to black communities with crack in the 90s

Who /heroine/ here?

we're late, back to the Truppe kamaraden

Kill all junkies you meet. You can get away with it as it's not worth investigating.

>pol
It's Sup Forums you stupid fucking newfag. How fucking hard is that to understand

Don't feel like using slashes.
>newfag
Is browsing a politics board on an anime centric site really this much of a part of your identity?

only 5 people? i've known like 5 this year...shoot your local dealer

Order some CBD oil (going to have to spend some cash) and start him using that twice daily. That should calm compulsion. Have to break the cycle and let the brain heal.

Nope. He'll quit when he is ready to. What are you gonna tell him that they didn't tell him in highschool? "Drugs are bad, mkay." Let him think he is a grown up making grown up decisions. When he hits rock bottom he'll start looking for a help, and not a second earlier. And it's not just the Midwest, you ain't fucking special. The only thing that changes from one part of the country to the other is which drug is most popular.

People don't do drugs necessarily to break laws or fuck with other people.
But is rather a different way to cope with stresses of thier shit lives

>Pennsylvania
>Midwest

Who cares if people want to fuck their own shit up with drugs?
It is there god damn right as a free american to put whatever they want into their bodies.
Stop trying to "fix" the drug problem.
Let it fix itself.

This and checked.

This

Lack of inspiration. Seeing the monotony and degradation of the urban megacenters.

I'm from western pa and also know several people who died from drug overdoses, but I have some issues with you. Nobody from pa considers pa to be part of the Midwest. Also, nobody from pa calls it pennsylvania. Where are you really from?

you idiot who the fuck do you think sells the herion?

I'm also from western PA and you're full of shit m8. Except that 'midwest' bit.

Makes sense.

I was going to say a lack of confidence in the future, degradation of the family unit..etc.
Rural areas are pretty fucked. I used to run a cash register and you wouldn't believe how many white people are on foodstamps. Seems like half the people don't even work anymore.

That pic looks like AIDS. The absolute state of this place.

>Why is drug use such a big appeal in our society?
Because our nation is a bloated corpse waiting to pop. Escapism has never looked better, and the way people see it, with broken families being the norm. All levels of healthy hierarchy being detached from their individual life and efforts. They have no reason not to escape, they can't see it getting better, and they grow up hearing 'out at 18' style of parenting. Rather then love and support, where a family works together, just hyper-individualistic nonsense which leads to depression and psychopathy. Why do you think Sup Forums exists and is so popular? We're the people who use this place as our heroin, we reach out to others who also know the suffering of existence and try to give ourselves a reason not to go off the deep end

opiates take the neet pain away, i mean i'm not a neet but i don't have an opiate habit either. but if you've ever tried some vicodin etc it's just like this subtle chill feeling of contentedness.

Blame BIG PHARMA and politicians, theyre the reason we have the pill epidemic, its pathetic, ill be at work, or at a restaurant and hear regular folks talking about the plethora of drugs they take, liberal parents take their children to counselors bcuz theyre sad and then theyre dependent on pills the rest of their lives and those pills are a gateway to things like meth and heroin, even funnier, they advertise SUBOXONE all over the fucking internet and its suppsoed to be an opioid inhibitor, ITS SYNTHETIC HEROIN, so they give drug addicts even harder drugs its a never ending cycle of keeping the ignorant and poor, ignorant and poor, also every 10 year old as ADD so give them amphetamines to make it better

I only said two things and you agreed with one of them. Plus you also referred to it as pa

pussy bush and bardock hateallnigga had this beautiful plan to keep them sand niggers down, like who the fuck wants a goat fucker having basic technology?

jst cuz

Kek. Exactly what I was going to post.

It’s actually just stupid.

western Pennsylvania is basically the midwest
fuck philly niggers

I said "Pennsylvania" as opposed to PA because not everyone here knows what PA means.

>Is there anything I can do to help him?

Get the whole family to get him into rehad, and get him away from those druggies. I had to involve a friends family when i heard about him smoking heroin. At first i was going to just wash my hands with it, but i couldn't in good faith not do something to help. Every day counts, Get him out of there. Good luck.

The midwest is fucked up when it comes to drugs for the same reason that it's fucked up when it comes to alcoholism. When you're locked up half of the year because it's tool cold to go outside you resort to stupid shit like drugs and abusing alcohol.

In warm climates it just seems worse because all of the homeless fucks are out in the streets all of the time because they never freeze to death.

thanks.I'll try.Only problem is I seem to be the only one in my family who cares/is willing to do something about it.

0. Pennsylvania isn't in the Midwest
1. Decriminalize all drugs
2. Get rid of huge influx of government cash from fines, dirty deals, conspiracies, etc also get tons of innocents out of jail
3. But people doing drugs besides psychedelics, weed, some others is bad so we throw them out of helicopters
4. ???
5. Absolute prosperity increases immensely, also freedom™

> Pennsylvania
> Midwest

I don't know what either of those are anymore.

I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do for him user. go to church. work hard. be a good man. teach your children to work hard.
>pic unrelated?

I can't let him die

Decriminalizing doesn't work, it makes More Junkies exist. The only way to stop junkies is to kill them.

Junkies aren't human.

Then be a man and show him how to live.

If I didn’t do drugs I was a coward and ignoring one of the top problems in the world. How can you address a problem in ignorance? Why is it taught that if you do a drug just once you’re hooked for life? If you are fully resolved not to be taken captive it’s not as dangerous.

Because we coddle and baby these faggots instead of publicly hanging them.

Iowa here - short version is that there's a deliberate, organized effort by liberals in major cities to, in effect, "export" crime and drugs out of urban centers by forcing smaller rural cities and states to diversify. Low income blacks and hispanics get shipped out of the city to these smaller communities and they bring cocaine and heroin with them.

My state's dealing with a huge heroin crisis now courtesy of Chicago. The Obama Administration forced cities in our state to change housing laws and expand Section 8 programs so that spics and niggers from the city would migrate here and 'diversify' us. Now we've got half a dozen Chicago gangs operating drug distribution rings out of the state.

Rural white people are subhumans with low IQ that willingly chose death

>Decriminalizing doesn't work...
For what? It weakens the government
>Only way...is to tell them
Yeah that's why we throw them out of flying cans asshat

make him move somewhere else