Refugees brought in to clean up toxic waste. DISGUSTING!!!

Missoula, Montana has TWO EPA Superfund sites that are full to the brim of toxic waste. The trouble is no one from Montana (White or Indian) is dumb enough to clean that shit up themselves. That's why Mary Poole, the IRC, and the Mayor's office decided to "invite" refugees into Missoula. Those poor people moved out of the frying pan and into the fire. Why is this allowed to happen in a civilized country and a Liberal city?

Turns out the only "Soft Landing" is into a steaming pile of bullshit.

Superfund sites:
Smurfit Stone
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0802850
archive.is/YTPNP
missoulacurrent.com/business/2017/04/missoula-frenchtown-superfund-smurfit-stone-cleanup/
archive.is/T7JCl

Milltown Dam
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0800445
archive.is/Sk8Fj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milltown_Reservoir_Superfund_Site
archive.is/z0rkO

46 doomed laborers for the pits.
missoulian.com/news/local/missoula-refugees-now-number/article_ee3641d6-c8c3-5393-b3a5-fbacc9872c33.html
archive.is/AUCxS

The Missoulian has a long history of breaking ethical, and possibly legal, standards to help the mayor.
missoulanews.com/news/triepke-allegations-shadow-the-campaign-s-final-push/article_cfc95c2e-bfe7-11e7-97f9-9fa686b54d37.html
archive.is/0bNTY

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/careers
ice.gov/features/veterans
youtube.com/watch?v=8gjI67KBbRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Indiana_Infantry_Regiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is happening?
I wanted to sell here and buy land in Montana.

Bump.

You still can. They won't live long. In any case just stay away from Missoula and you'll be fine. Although Missoula does have a Brazillian restaurant.

Why should Sup Forums care about waste cleaning waste?

It's not about waste cleaning waste, it's about foreign cancer alongside sandniggers reaching up North.

Some waste reproduces and make more wards of the state. Other waste sits there and pollutes well water.

Granite County is still good.

But rapefugees are toxic waste. How do you tell them apart?

I live here and I wanted to move there.

>The trouble is no one from Montana (White or Indian) is dumb enough to clean that shit up themselves
Use robots.

I can't think of a better job for refugees.

"5 on black" was the best part of missoula while i lived there

>Montana is also Zyklon Ben's state
Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Sure, no one wants darkies in the state. But the only way you stop Soft Landing and the mayor from inviting rapefugees over is to go after the gatekeepers, not the resulting scum. What dirt can be dug on those piles of shit to clog up the works?

Big surprise.

What's /leftypol/'s take on this? They seem to hate liberals just as much as we do but for them it's all about "muh capitalism".

Jesus Christ.
How do you migrate legally and become ICE?

>They seem to hate liberals
They are the liberals.
They have channels on YT and whatnot.

Half believe capitalists would do it the other half smell "idpol" and won't bite. It's a moral conundrum for them.

See about joining the National Guard and then using your "veteran status" to get a job at ICE.

ice.gov/careers
ice.gov/features/veterans

By the way if I were to vacation in Brazil where should I go? I thought maybe Santa Catarina because it demographically resembles Montana.

The easiest way to out a /leftypol/ shill is calling them a liberal.

>By the way if I were to vacation in Brazil where should I go?
Bonito - Mato Grosso do Sul.
Don't stay at movemented places, Americans are targets.
Parana, Santa Catarina and Blumenau on Rio Grande do Sul are also good places for Tourists.

Thanks huehue. Good luck to Bolsonaro.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gjI67KBbRg

He's our next Pres and he's burger friendly, which is a miracle down here with the current education system.

>Superfund

sounds like a party, can I go?

I look forward to it. We just might turn this hemisphere around. There are three power centers of the Brazilian right. I can only remember the ranchers and Protestants. What's the third?

You bet!

>There are three power centers of the Brazilian right
Farmers, police officers and the military, don't trust the religious people because they went full retarded with Liberation Theology.

That makes sense. I ran into another Brazilian here who said it was the Catholic Church that bought Liberation Theology (Marxist Jesus), but it isn't safe to trust any of them.

I have family buried in your country.
Indiana, Texas and Pennsylvania... from the Civil War.

A Confederado. Many settled Montana after the war as well. We even had the one Confederate monument in the Pacific Northwest until Charlottesville.

>It's not about waste cleaning waste, it's about foreign cancer alongside sandniggers reaching up North.
>What the fuck is happening?
I wanted to sell here and buy land in Montana.
And you think your spic ass is welcome here?

>A Confederado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Indiana_Infantry_Regiment

>And you think your spic ass is welcome here?
I'm german, family came to Brazil in the 1910s, most of them went to America in the 1860s.

I've been wrong before. I respect the Soldiers of most causes. Their valor stands even when their masters abuse them.

My family fought on both sides.

Is this a meme or are there actually millions of people who think automation is way more advanced than it really is

For the edification of the thread.

No shame in that.

All the statistics regarding my country are fake, the census is "self proclaimed", which means whoever person says "he's white", gets added to the census.

What's your guess then.

I travel the whole country, several times a year... less than 20%.

Well shit. Truth be told if you ran that apartheid style it would work. Whether or not anyone has the will to do that is another question.

>if you ran that apartheid style it would work
Not really, the problem is the northeast and the fucking spanish speakers in the border, we can't solve that since we have more than 12 thousand klicks of borders.

>Remote controls on a digger and once it's done the heavy lifting send in the manpower.

Doesn't even need to be that complicated.

Good luck all the same. I'm going to call it a night. Thanks for checking out the thread.

Have a good night, God bless you and your family, have a Merry Christmas.

This is fucking crazy. Probably true.