Bohemian Grove

What are your thoughts on the Bohemian Grove?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo&t=191s
youtube.com/watch?v=iMa-vjwwK_4
youtube.com/watch?v=QtLrdKHz88A
lmgtfy.com/?q=hunter s thompson snuff film bohemian grove
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i its nothing goyim
go watch some besketball

obviously a psy op.

The water tastes weird there.

Why are there so many things named bohemian-something. Bohemia was medieval Czech rep. So what's so special about Bohemia?

Bump for interest
At the bare minimum its elite fags larping some crazy shit.

Pic related.

>Weaving Spiders Come Not Here
Basically a place where they let their hair down like a grown up boys summer camp, but with more open urination, defecation, occult rituals to moloch, and various themed sex rooms with prostitutes. Would attend / 10

how do i upvote this

It's a giant frat party where rich dudes piss on trees, fuck prostitutes and play dress up for a couple days.

Bohemianism. It ranges from dress to literature. Also the first hippies.

So 120 days of Sodom, combined with Eyes Wide Shut?

>An article in a local community newspaper, The Santa Rosa Sun, reported on the Cult of Canaan and the legend of Moloch in place at Bohemian Grove. The Moloch Pagan Cult of Sacrifice is human sacrifice. About the mid 1980s there were rumors of murders in remote parts of the property. A local police investigation went nowhere. State investigators on related criminal acts went nowhere. An observer and near victim has described the Bohemian Grove inner hideaways, the closed sanctum, even the decor at secret locations, places where no outsider goes (or servants according to our sources). Apparently there is an UNDERGROUND lounge (sign spelled U.N.derground) a Dark Room, a Leather Room and a Necrophilia Room.
Also he reported: 'Slaves of advancing age or with failed programming were sacrificially murdered at random in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove and I felt it was only a matter of time until it would be me.' This potential victim survived. Others reportedly did not. These cults were based on human sacrifice. Why would such a resort reproduce cult ceremonies? At the minimum, it demonstrates an attraction to the ceremonial practices of the occult, i.e. adoration of destruction, blood, barbarity and sacrifice of children. In brief, the charges are consistent with the tenants of Bohemian Grove as played out in ceremony. This is not a resort devoted to, for example, tennis or swimming. It is apparently devoted to blood sacrifices.

its just a club for rich republicans
every major city has one, in Philadelphia for example, it's called the Union League

Bohemia was the Ashkenazi part of Czech Republic

Let that sink in.

A creepy old man touched my pee pee there when I was 8

One. Post proofs
Two. Bohemia was not a part of czechia, it was czechia

The reason those spiders are asked to weed no webs there is to give them a fair chance of a warning that anything they say or do can and will be used against them! And after the fair and square warning they indeed shall be provided every oportunity to chose their wills come to be for a moment if, and for a moment only!

Nvm, I am retarded

8:00
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

Larping boomerfags

Dont forget its where the 30 years war started

Why isn't Nixon on this infographic? He was known to worship the owl naked from time to time.

Sounds like a pedophilic, necrophilia cult to me. Mooch and shit? Be a damn shame if the California wildfires burnt it up. Damn shame.

*Moloch

After we had all of the "wildfires" in California, why couldn't any of them had turned this place into ashes!? B.G. Lit Up when?

This Is a specific place and club in America.

Decent food, firm mattresses, but the little boys aren't drugged enough.

that's the place where they rape and murder children. I heard the art-deco is nice.

It's burning man for the elite. Even burning man has become more upscale.

it is a getaway for elite members of dark secret societies that hoard ancient literature, ideologies, history, and knowledge of the physical nature of the universe.

They come here to discuss whatever, do whatever, and worship a giant effigy of their god of wisdom, in the form of an owl representing moloch, which is also depicted in the corner of the US dollar bill. alongside their pyramid and their "our enterprise has been crowned with success by god" ensignia and novo ordo seclorum, aka new world order

$10 says a teenage noob didn't know all of this, you're welcome kid. you're welcome.

listen to the laughter and voices.

no idea how this could be construed as a non-malevolent gathering lmao. literally summoning sarumon.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo&t=191s

How is this not considered crazy by the masses?

Pretty certain it's just where a bunch of old rich guys go to get fucked up and have gay sex. The whole "cultist child sacrifice center" is just horse shit. Not saying that isn't a thing, it's just not at Bohemian Grove.
t. I live like 45 minutes away

So essentially it's the boy's camp equivalent of playing chicken, except they took it too far and now they're responsible for sending the west into ruin?

youtube.com/watch?v=iMa-vjwwK_4

I think that Alex Jones (((hidden camera))) video wasn't so hidden and it was put on to make it look like nothing goes on there but some mickey mouse pretend shit. I think that video of him gloating to that politician was a put on too

This is correct. This is obvious by now. It was confirmed by a "servant" that "worked" at the grove. The real body was replaced with a fake stand-in for the "performance" for the low-level types. They save the real thing for more important members.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtLrdKHz88A

Hunter S. Thompson once filmed a snuff film there where two teenage boys were forced to kill a pre-teen third boy. One of the teenages was forced to rip off the murdered boys scrotum with his teeth before they killed him. It's a degenerate kike paradise.

what the fuck

Even if it is pretend, who the hell pretend sacrifices a kid for shits and giggles?

Hey man, you have no proof of that. I want to end #pedowood . . . but you need citations for that shit you stupid faggot fucking nigger bitch retard

It's so easy even toothpaste like you can do it.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=hunter s thompson snuff film bohemian grove