Horo would play better than SS as a Leloush companion. Discuss

Horo would play better than SS as a Leloush companion. Discuss.

They're basically the same character anyways, just exposed to different life experiences.

How dare you

She's also purer.

As much as I love holo, i don't think growing wheat or a giant wolf couldve stopped knightmare frames

Who the fuck is SS?

Horo and Lawrence is much better than CC and Lulu

It's CC fighting for Hitler.

That's questionable. Lulu could fight Horo back, and she wouldn't let him to relax and fuck things over. And CC is perfect for Lawrence, since she is much more tranquil than Horo.

They're the same show, just with a timeskip and some geass memory wiping shit.

Ah, but CG is getting a third season.

Why not this instead?

They are literally nothing alike aside from having the same voice actors.

>Jumping from one passive aggressive beta to another
Haruhi is truly unlucky

Only difference between them is hair color really

>Leloush
>SS
Shit spelling aside I want R3 to be Spice and Witch

Lawrence enjoys bullying Horo for being antiquated as well as teaching her things. CC was basically living for how long and basically wanted to die. Lawrence isn't going to get through to that.

I would say S&W is actually a prequel to CG. It would work on a JoJo system. Lelouch is basically the newer JoJo and CC is the new supporting Zeppelli.

This.

Not even the same, Horo is voiced by Kallen. She really does sound like CC sometimes tho

I meant the same voice actors from CG, I know Holo is Kallen, not CC and that's a good thing since Kallen is best girl

>both immortal
>both plagued by loneliness because they outlive those around them
>both sarcastic and witty
>both like to tease their male partners
>both have a contracts with their male partner
>both best girl
Yeah they're really nothing alike

He said same show, not character. Holo is somewhat similar to CC, but CG and Spice and wolf are nothing alike in terms of genre, style or premise

>best girl
This