>perfect

Back to tumblr with you.

Tusk 4 ve Superfly who wins

>who probably had an abortion by the age of 17
Way to talk out of your ass.

Curiosity poll
strawpoll.me/12430753

Crash the board go deep into dop and Bossu

I put bi down because I'd totally fuck a trap. I don't think that falls into the mostly straight category.

No
Unless you're orange fucker that considers very gay sex to be straight
No

That's a big sub

>most are straight

Thats a lie. How many times do I hear some user talking about their lust for some jojos cock? How they want to be ravaged?

Scientific research poll.
strawpoll.me/12430831

I see what you did there

>Mostly straight
Wouldn't that technically count as bi?

Maybe its like those people who are straight but would only sleep with like one or two specific guys. They only say they would because the opportunity would never arise in the first place.

What does Rohan do to Koichi?

Lewd things

I don't blame him

Well, I think we still have a much higher proportion of non straights than the population at large.

It could. But pretty much what said. Or maybe they just like anime characters of the same sex. Or they might be a bit in denial and feel better about it by saying it that way.

20th For Great days best OP

Give me your best DIOs /jojo/

That isn't Yasuho.

The only one you'll ever need.

>implying my waifu isn't pure

Abbacchio, I...

...Will never get confirmed...

It's probably the same homos posting over and over again.

There can be more than one perfect girl, user.

>liking comatose girls

Because she doesnt look like that in the manga.

And how many times do I hear some anons talking about how they want Jolyne to tie them up and step on their dick or whatever? It's not that unbalanced.

I guess it's that time then.
DIOposting always make me happy.

>step on their dick

No user I talk about how I want her to crush my balls before pegging me. I know youre female so its hard to understand but theres a difference between stepping on ones dick and crushing their balls.

I'd do anything for a Dead Man's Questions OVA...

Imagine how sad it must be to become so muscular you can't wipe your own ass? No one spares a thought for how much DIO hurts. 1 like 1 prayer

Why is Kira such a likable character?

He murders people in cold blood yet everybody loves him.

hmmm

Its not impossible to wipe your ass at that size.

This one makes sense because she does canonically wear contact lens. Araki doesn't seem to like glasses much for whatever reason though.

Does DIO even shit?

Araki is patrician, so he doesn't taint his designs with megane.

You can relate to and sympathize him because all he wants is people to leave him alone so he can masturbate in peace.

To be quite honest,I think everyone likes him because throughout part 4 he actually showed human emotions and some of the ticks he has in his daily life.
Those things make him more likeable as a villain since 90% of cold-blooded killers in anime or TV shows or whatever don't show these kind of traits and are just edgy for the sake of being edgy.
However,it is implied Kira went through some sort of abuse as a child,which made him develop his fucked-up fetish,and his dialogue and characteristics feel more realistic and human,even if he is a deranged murderer.
He just wants to live a quiet life and doesn't bother himself with thoughts about ruling the world or changing humanity (eg. Kars,DIO,Pucci,Valentine) which is also an interesting trait about him.

He just dribbles blood.

How can it be the future if it came out in 2000 and is set in 2011?

wtf i hate jolyne now

DIA is best vampire queen

what a sexy beast

Did we ever get those Hato lewds ?

perfect shit, maybe

>Gets a broke as fuck stand that's star platinum combined with heirophant
>Jobs almost every fight and requires a man or her butch female friends to save her
>Literally an entire chapter devoted to the fact that since she didn't have a father she's a broken person
>Seemingly has an aversion to actually finishing pucci off given she has multiple chances to do so but doesn't, resulting in literally everyone besides a small boy dying

character is a joke, notice how all fanart draws her way more attractive than she is, people only clitride her so much because she's a cute girl but then argue backwards into some excuse about feminism

the opening chapters of stone ocean were actually really compelling, it was fun watching a jojo freak out over getting/having a stand instead of just already knowing how it works or otherwise being cool with it. but then she stopped growing as a character entirely and didn't really do anything besides punch people for the entire rest of the part while weather and jotaro did everything

T H I C C

reminder not to reply to bait

Kira has a higher kill count for named characters than Kars

>Someone has an opinion I don't, they're OBVIOUSLY trying to get a rise out of me because there's no way anyone could not agree with me on my manga opinions

/r/jojo is that way buddy

Perfect mix between part 2 Joseph and Jotaro. She is also hot as fuck.

DELET THIS

>jobs almost every fight and requires a man or her butch female friends to save her

Stopped reading right there. This is why these generals need to be purged. People with shit opinions and people who havent really read the manga are allowed to talk like they know anything.

>Im glad we got over our disputes while i was young, Abbachio

Why the fuck does everyone call her Joseph? I didn't see it out of her, is having a personality and thinking suddenly Joseph now? Honestly Josuke's quirky personality resembles his dad more than Jolyne's lack of fucking around and getting shit done

This is really poor bait. Most of is isn't even accurate.

Are you talking about the post shitting on jolyne two posts above you?

I said she is like a mix of Jospeh and Jotaro. Joseph is not the only JoJo with a brain. She has moments when she is goofy like him and where she is very serious like Jotaro.

>That fucking Narancia

>Green and silver Abbacchio

With the new art style,he looks closer to 17 than he does in part 5.

What, he actually looks like a boy?

Honestly Trish got hit with the ugly stick what the fuck happened

>Formaggio, I....

Diavolo and Donatella's hottie genes clearly missed Trish.

>implying trish wasnt cute
>implying diavolo is good looking

Faggots please leave

she's used goods

Have you actually read part 6 recently? Because I have

Jotaro has to basically directly tell her what to do against bullet stand MK3, also the only reason he gets his disk taken by whitesnake is because he moves her outta the way at the last minute due to jolyne fucking up. Not to mention the ending against heaven where jotaro has to choose between killing pucci or saving jolyne in stopped time (something that only happened because she didn't decapitate pucci when she had the chance after beating c-moon, and instead just kind of forgot about him as he slowly crawled over to the window frame and powered up)

Speaking of pucci, if weather didn't happen to be there with his frog rain shit he would've beat her in the prison courtyard easily. Jolyne in general seems to just have a field of useless whenever pucci is around, because weather was going to kill him until jolyne ends up running him over with a car.

Then there's fights like dragons dream, where jolyne would've died if annasui wasn't there to protect her as they mutually watch as FF gets killed because jolylne sucks too much to help and anasui is an asshole

Lastly there's the prison guard with the meteor stand, which is just fucking shameful. Stone free is described as punching like tiny meteors and yet instead of just using it to punch the guy that's got her in a wrestling grab she tries to physically struggle against him because otherwise there'd be no drama. When I think of strong female character I think of a woman being rendered powerless and retarded if a man grabs her.

Reoccuring theme in all this shit is that jolyne doesn't ever work with people. It's either "jolyne beats someone solo" or "jolyne totally fucks up and one of her weird friends does the work for her"

Nigger I posted Part 5 as reference because she actually looked good in that panel. That Part 6 art style is a trainwreck for Trish

Image how different the series would have been if Dio had been a girl and her and Johnathon fucked like rabbits
There'd be a lot more jojo's for sure

Who's your favorite actor?

>implying diavolo isn't good looking

That's DIA user, not Dia. Jonathan would have to be a woman too for that body to work

Just wait you fucking impatient retard
It took longer than this for part 4 to be confirmed

the wonders of atlantean technology

Is eyes of heaven any good? I'm tempted to buy, as I've got nothing to play this month.

Keicho and daddy Angelo
Am I the only one excited for this?

>Jotaro has to basically directly tell her what to do against bullet stand MK3
because not even a day before, she just became a stand user.
During Planet Waves, Anasui didnt show up until Jolyne solo defeated him with the Meteor Boot.
F.F soloed Kenzo because 1.) she just got bombarded by missles and could barely walk and 2.) Anasui only went to the ward to help Jolyne and told F.F. that before they left.

I don't know what ones you are talking about but:
i.imgur.com/GhGPTUq.jpg
i.imgur.com/k1GHRAG.png
i.imgur.com/KMPlTn0.png

All stuff we've seen 100 times.

NOT SO FAST EYEFAG

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY CHINESE CARTOONS
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

is it reddit day here on Sup Forums?

oh fug
but how can two girls have sex?

whoops, should have waited to post this so I could see and reply to it

very carefully or else they could cause a chemical explosion

Eiji Wentz would've been the perfect Josuke.
Look at him
He looks just like him

4U

I commend you for taking the time to type out paragraphs just for shitty bait. But its not working.

>Jotaro has to basically directly tell her what to do against bullet stand MK3

She had that stand for like a day. And shes the one who figured out they were trapped in dreams

>Speaking of pucci, if weather didn't happen to be there with his frog rain shit he would've beat her in the prison courtyard easily

She didnt know pucci was her enemy then which allowed white snake to do a sneak attack. And even so shes the one that managed to survive the frogs poison and escape herself.

>Then there's fights like dragons dream, where jolyne would've died if annasui wasn't there

That was FFs fight. A fight FF herself asked to handle by herself. And jolyne was injured.

>Lastly there's the prison guard with the meteor stand, which is just fucking shameful

Oh you mean the fight where she demolished the guy all by herself?

>yet instead of just using it to punch the guy that's got her in a wrestling grab she tries to physically struggle against him because otherwise there'd be no drama

She does use her stand retard. Maybe you didnt read shit because you could see stone free punching with jolyne. But he had a high strength stand defending him AND survivor increased his strength to inhuman levels allowing him to go toe to toe with stone free.

Shit bait or speed reader. Fuck off.

What's this about part 5 never getting an anime? Is it just people being stupid or did i miss something?

Its unconfirmed as of now. At the next Jojo party it might be announced or it might not.

People are impatient.